Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Summary Of Today's Zenith Interview:very Important 4 All Expecting To B Called - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Summary Of Today's Zenith Interview:very Important 4 All Expecting To B Called (745 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. / How Much Would You Be Expecting To Work For? ( Part-time ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Today's Zenith Interview:very Important 4 All Expecting To B Called by clutch162(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2007
Re: Zenith 1st Stage Interview Done Last Week?
« #1 on: Today at 07:58:26 PM »
Modify message
An interview was conducted today @ Ajose Adeogun(head office). Expected candidates on the list were about 66. Two stages of the interview was conducted, first with the HR ladies(probably in their 30s), the second with the head of the HR(Elderly set of people). Then copies of credentials was taken in another room.Then u Exit till when next u are called upon.

Among those i related with were those that applied since last year and early this year, who also did their test around March to july. Some 2.1, some 2.2. Some resident in Lagos, some non-lagos resident.

Also were some who had done one interview already-i guess they were called back(please take note always go to such venues with all your credentials when called upon, even if you have already submitted your credentials).

Some say their colleagues have been called earlier and are already attending Zenith Training school somewhere on the Island.

I also found out that they conducted other interviews a day before(probably almost everyday). Honestly, This seems like a Massive recruitment of trainees. A lady i chatted with said that the last General meeting gave an approval for expansion of Zenith Branches. so i guess that means more recruitment

The funny thing was, i saw a missed call from an unknown CDMA network about about a 3days ago and didnt bother calling back. Only to recognize the same number called again late last night to inform me to come formally dressed to their head office with 1 passport photo, copies of credentials, 2 CV.

The whole interview questions were personal questions like
why do u want to work in a bank-Zenith bank particularly
What can u do 4 Zenith bank
Tell us about your self
They ask about what u are doing presently to keep yourself busy
they try find out if u have a genuine reason 4 wanting to work with them and not that u'll desert them after few years,

Best of luck to all expecting to be called upon

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of An Ond Opening/vacancy For Ond Graduate Bankers? / 1st Bank Induction For 2nd Batch / Vacancies Required For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.