Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My husband wants to use me for ritual, woman tells court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My husband wants to use me for ritual, woman tells court (800 Views)

My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court / My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My husband wants to use me for ritual, woman tells court by bashr8: 5:13pm On May 16, 2012
Ikorodu (Lagos) A trader, Temitope Folorunso, on Wednesday asked an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her 12-year-old marriage, alleging attempt by her husband to use her for ritual.

Temitope, 32, of Ebunoluwa St., Ikorodu, had approached the court to dissolve her union to Soji on the grounds of alleged threat to life and constant battering.

“My husband tried to use me for ritual that was why I left the house two weeks ago.

“There was a time he told me that I should follow him to his herbalist to make some atonement for him to be successful in life.

“Last month, he called me and told me that am too old for him,’’ the petitioner said.

The estranged husband, Soji, 37, a land developer, of Lajobo St., Offin, Ikorodu, while denying the claims, urged the court to grant his wife wish.

“All she said is not true. She is just looking for a way out.

“This is not her first time of packing out of the house. I know one of her boyfriends that is promising her marriage. If she wants to leave me, the court should let her go,’’ Soji told the court.

The marriage is blessed with three children.

The President of the Court, Alhaja Risikat Adesanya, advised the couple on the need for reconciliation.

“Judgment is fixed for May 28 to enable the couple to seek possible reconciliation ,” Adesanya said. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/my-husband-wants-to-use-me-for-ritual-woman-tells-court/
Re: My husband wants to use me for ritual, woman tells court by MrGlobe(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2012
Moderators, you dont hide my posts if you dont want to hide the posts on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/939125/jonathan-open-15b-sabmiller-brewery
This madness has got to stop!!!!!
If you want to leave it then let it be a free for all
Re: My husband wants to use me for ritual, woman tells court by OAM4J: 6:52pm On May 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Moderators, you dont hide my posts if you dont want to hide the posts on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/939125/jonathan-open-15b-sabmiller-brewery
This madness has got to stop!!!!!
If you want to leave it then let it be a free for all

Next time please report such insults on the complaint thread or use 'report to moderator button' and not retaliate with your own insults.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Used Blackberry-Youth Corper Detained For Robbery! / Truck Pusher Stabs Prostitute To Death / EXPOSED: How Policemen & A Popular Alhaji Are Romancing Yahoo Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.