Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans (2305 Views)

'the Legend Of Wale Williams' - Graphic Novel By Roye Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2007
wink wink Welcome in all williams shakespare Fans , Review The Book u are Reading now,comments and so on
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by doyin13(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2007
You know I was just about to start a thread on Shakespeare but of a different movation.

I was going to start a thread discussing Shakespeare:THE BIGGEST CON IN LITERARY HISTORY angry
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by Ndipe(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2007
And your proofs?@doyin?
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2007
undecided undecided :-x :-x
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by almondjoy(f): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2007
People read Shakepeare for fun? shocked

You gat to be kidding!
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by chychy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
y d hell not? Nothing wrong with reading Shalespeare for fun.

i like 12th night, midsummer's night dream, romeo and juliet and a whole lot more,
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by gorociano: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
help!

i dey toast one girl that is a shakespeare addict and i gat to learn how to enjoy shakespeare by fire by force 'cos we've gat to dey on the same plane, so i beg anybody wey get tips on how to read , understand and trullllllllllllllllllly enjoy shakespeare PLEASE help a brother, she has refused to help moi.

did i say i love this babe so much

yes i doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by foruma(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2007
Hi,

My fav are

Midnight summer dream, As you like it, King Lear, Much Ado About Nothing, The Taming of the Shrew, The Tempest

I do have the complete works of William Shakespeare, I can upload if anyone is interested.

Comedy

All's Well That Ends Well
As You Like It
The Comedy of Errors
Cymbeline
Love's Labours Lost
Measure for Measure
The Merry Wives of Windsor
The Merchant of Venice
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Much Ado About Nothing
Pericles, Prince of Tyre
Taming of the Shrew
The Tempest
Troilus and Cressida
Twelfth Night
Two Gentlemen of Verona
Winter's Tale

History

Henry IV, part 1
Henry IV, part 2
Henry V
Henry VI, part 1
Henry VI, part 2
Henry VI, part 3
Henry VIII
King John
Richard II
Richard III

Tragedy

Antony and Cleopatra
Coriolanus
Hamlet
Julius Caesar
King Lear
Macbeth
Othello
Romeo and Juliet
Timon of Athens
Titus Andronicus

Poetry

The Sonnets
A Lover's Complaint
The Rape of Lucrece
Venus and Adonis
Funeral Elegy by W.S
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by yimiton(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2007
I'm interested.
I love Shakespear's works but don't have his complete work.
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by hayan(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
Yea, Shakespare is the greatest dramatiste and playwright. He studied and perfected the stagecraft before going into writing drama. If he were to be alive I won't mind breaking my bank to watch any play written and directed by him. I am sure after Sophocles, euripides and Aeschylus, He's next! I have is complete work at home!
He lives on in my library!
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by princesa(f): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
am sure if i want to die young i should read his work with all seriuosness
it is even a curse that he is recommended in Jamb ans waec
i hate him
no matter how good he is tongue
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by stranger26(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
Yup, yup! Shakespeare is Awesome! Have his collection,,,but all the way at home! I love the way the words sound when you recite them aloud. The perfect poetic rhythm, the unique phrases he uses, the arrangement of the words to convey different connotations, etc. That guy is a genius!

And yeah, Shakespeare IS fun!
Re: Strictly Williams Shakespare Books Fans by princesa(f): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
his fan came here too! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Oluremi Obasanjo's Bittersweet / My Fictional reality:The Girl Before My Girl Friend Part 1 and 2 / In Love With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.