Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos (5714 Views)

I Need Experience Stylist Both Male & Female Good Salary And Commodation / Aspiring Models Both Male & Female Needed Urgently!!! / Recent Hot Job For Both Male & Female Resident That Base In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2012
People Are Needed To Work In Our Company For Either Part-Time or Full-Time And Earn Good Money For Both Male And Female.Applicant Should Have Atleast SSCE. For ENQUIRIES Send:AM INTERESTED Follow By;Name,Sex,Qualification,Location To 08095838272 or 08022264657.Good Life Is For Everybody Not For Selected People.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 6:21am On May 22, 2012
are u really sure?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2012
thanks alot.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2012
ok
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 23, 2012
where in lagos please?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by benheart(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2012
Am interested, please is the company in Lagos,how do i apply

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 1:25am On May 26, 2012
ok i will get back to u guys.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2012
ok
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by bashorun(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2012
Pls don't send o, na all dis health stuff oooo, they will just be disturbn u.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by folu500(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2012
Dont even try to send ur details to these people they have notin to offer. All they are after is to fleece u off ur hard earned money. Scammers!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by Iykerandy(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2012
Is the work true
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2012
some pple av nothing 2 offer u in life and dey ar ready 2 take away d one u av or d one u ar about 2 av.Anyway i belief WISE pple take his a Decision on his/her selfs while IGNORANT follow pple's opinion,Bewise.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by uberchic: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
Wise people knw beta dan Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ fall fø̲̣̣я̅ cheap scam. Does ur company av α name or į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ It faceless? Shed more light απϑ let us knw
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hello!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
seeing is believing!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by chihlinf: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2012
Dont even try to send ur details to these people they have notin to offer. All they are after is to fleece u off ur hard earned money. Scammers!!!!!![img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Trial does not lead to failure!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
hi!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by kollysnut(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2012
Am sure na those health stuff, naso dem invite me come gbadaga, saying I should be selling health stuff and getting point n money..omo I just waka comot....na street hawking jobs...the job go make U old well well, cos those guys and girls I saw are look very old..pls tell us the name of the company...that's why dey don't write the name of the company untill U get to the address...rubbish pple...how many pple wnt get cold liver oil melecine...men don suffer.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 3:47am On Jun 17, 2012
call d number for details.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by MrTimothyA(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
hi
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by Estelle1(f): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2012
Mr Timothy...with all due respect,you are stupid and a useless creature...you open your mouth to differentiate between wise and ignorant,you are an epitome of folishness and ignorance.How would you allow a graduate seekn for job,to waste his or her time and money for something that is headless like your business...I have been reading the likes of your vacancies and we wud get back to you,we taking time to get your contact and residence...so we apprehend you GRACEFULLY!till then keep duping more,till we get you!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Both Male And Female In Lagos by Murphy7h4: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2012

(1) (Reply)

NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! / URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / Reasons For Failed Job Hunts And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.