Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

closed tread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / closed tread (2098 Views)

Classical Music Tread / The Gidi Culture Festival Tread / closed tread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed tread by annasilvia: 1:12pm On May 17, 2012
closed!
Re: closed tread by adami48(f): 4:54pm On May 17, 2012
na ta e go ta stamara go pronounce him papa name, anyway if u tight no matter wat u go still come, ur dreams will surely come tru dem no reach to stop u..after
Re: closed tread by eleshin(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2012
u dey vex oooo,but come to think of it NJO is big so many songs to post frm established nd upcomingz I dnt expect him to post anytin below average if u'r still an upcomin artists.d guy dey try cos mehn! D pressure is jst too much,just chill if u'r gud u can get ur song on oda blogs nd spread it thru social sites.
Re: closed tread by Nobody: 9:12am On May 19, 2012
Not just ok my ass. Who know dem sef?dude if u want to promote your music try tagging your songs with bigger stars music on youtube.that's how I did mine.I saw j martins saying on twitter dat he is going to release his single dat nite on youtube. As an igbo boy I didn't waste time.I waited till around 10PM wen he finally posted it.(fine fine love)I quickly post my own too by tagging his music to mine,so dat when people are listening to his own mine will come up next.I also added my number just incase.but behold who later called me?J MARTINS. He said why did I use his beat to compose a song?that he like the song sha,but I should keep it up.I later called him to ask if he can produce a track for me, he said he is sorry he can't do dat.dat he is under a 4 years contract.so he is not suppose to do track for people.from there we became pals.I composed a song and told him am giving it to him for free ,he listen to it and said its tight but will do some finishing touches to it.u see the power of youtube ,twitter and Facebook. So who be not just ok my Dick? To tell me I no fit blow. Besides if I want download free naija mp3 i do it on mp3skull.com they are the best. Guy I wish u the best abeg use your head o.
Re: closed tread by Dandy1(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2012
uihebom: Not just ok my ass. Who know dem sef?dude if u want to promote your music try tagging your songs with bigger stars music on youtube.that's how I did mine.I saw j martins saying on twitter dat he is going to release his single dat nite on youtube. As an igbo boy I didn't waste time.I waited till around 10PM wen he finally posted it.(fine fine love)I quickly post my own too by tagging his music to mine,so dat when people are listening to his own mine will come up next.I also added my number just incase.but behold who later called me?J MARTINS. He said why did I use his beat to compose a song?that he like the song sha,but I should keep it up.I later called him to ask if he can produce a track for me, he said he is sorry he can't do dat.dat he is under a 4 years contract.so he is not suppose to do track for people.from there we became pals.I composed a song and told him am giving it to him for free ,he listen to it and said its tight but will do some finishing touches to it.u see the power of youtube ,twitter and Facebook. So who be not just ok my Dick? To tell me I no fit blow. Besides if I want download free naija mp3 i do it on mp3skull.com they are the best. Guy I wish u the best abeg use your head o.

Guy,can we be friends on twitter? If yes,ff me @DandyRule .I'll ff u bak. Plus I don't mind listening to any of ur materials.U fit post a link here?
Re: closed tread by Nobody: 7:48am On May 20, 2012
Dandy.:

Guy,can we be friends on twitter? If yes,ff me @DandyRule .I'll ff u bak. Plus I don't mind listening to any of ur materials.U fit post a link here?
dis is one of my tracks. you guys should listen to it and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKtl5Z7ZN4g
Re: closed tread by Nobody: 7:49am On May 20, 2012
Re: closed tread by phatwall: 8:59am On May 22, 2012
Send ur songs to www.feeleh.com we will publish it..or call 08033422206..its d fastest growing music site in Nigeria with thousands of people browsing it everyday..thanks.
Re: closed tread by Maxibeats(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
send your songs in mp3 format with your artwork/picture along with your artist profile to music@maxibeats.com. its free and we post all songs. www.maxibeats.com

Re: closed tread by Lisa1: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]so excited!
Re: closed tread by Revolva(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Well i must tell you guys that notjustok are really trying and no need to diss anybody after all its all personal efforts they have invested in the blog and it took them long suffering and determination to reach that peak.

dont envy them but when you wake up one day and see 1000 songs from different artist sent to your email or 1500 tweets ask yourself can you reply all at once even if you do reply you cant be perfect , they have other thins to do aside from blogging.

well send your songs to powerednewsnaija@gmail.com
Powered Ent.
www.Poweredent..com
www.Facebook.com/Powerednews
Twitter:@PoweredEnt

AND AGAIN IF YOU WANT YOUR ARTIST PROFILE AND INTERVIEWS TO BE DONE AND PUBLISHED IN PRINT MAGAZINES LIKE ENCOMIUM AND HIGHSOCIETY MAGAZINE EMAIL ME ALSO..A PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT JOURNALIST WILL ASSIST YOU WITH THAT
Re: closed tread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
you all can try this www.chopknuckles.com or email info@chopknuckles.com
Re: closed tread by mafiacent(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
You Could send your songs to
futureniyi@prisonerofclass.com
www.prisonerofclass.com
They can also get in on air in some UK radio stations (Only if it is distinct and very nice tho)
they premiered Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2)in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/1047730/kardinal-offishal-ft-wizkid-reppin
Re: closed tread by ncpat(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2012
Send your song in mp3 format not more than 6MB with cover design to music@1010studio.com and we will publish it on our musical site http://1010studio.com

Download latest Azonto

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Download, play, listen and rate him over 10 please.When rating kindly specify Azonto BY TEN-TEN or Me and you by DIGMOP

DIGMOP - ME AND YOU

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Comment using facebook HERE

Re: closed tread by Jimmygoldent: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2013
A very lovely tracks full of lyrics and lovely tune i swear you will love the songs, after listen drop your comment for others to know how u feel about it. here is the link. And if anyone could pls help promote this songs any which way he or she knows.

Here is my number is case u want to call me about the song : 08131106966 Jimmy Gold by name.

Oju ti ri by Jimmy Gold

http://www.hulkshare.com/cfby70c4zy0w

and

Dj don't dull me by Jimmy Gold

http://www.hulkshare.com/6dpbf1m81pfk

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce – Government Ft Olamide & Endia [VIDEO DOWNLOAD] / What/who Is "SUKA SOUNDS" That Always Ends Nigerian Musics? / Download Mp3: Runtown – For Life (hottest Song Of The Year So Far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.