Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

closed tread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / closed tread (931 Views)

Classical Music Tread / The Gidi Culture Festival Tread / closed tread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

closed tread by annasilvia: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
closed

Re: closed tread by mikuz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
anna silvia: Kcee gave me only 50 thousand to write okpekete and his parts in totori and okpekete remix. I even kneeled and begged him to increase it, but he ignored me....
Read full story http://www.ogamadam.com/2012/06/23/kcee-gave-me-only-50-thousand-to-write-okpekete-for-him/
seems like you were the one.
@bolded
was there an agreement before the song was wrote? Prolly you didnt do it professionally.

(1) (Reply)

TOP VIDEOS : Chuddy K – Brazilian Hair + Phyno Ft. Olamide – Ghostmode + / Asa's 'the Way I Feel' / DJ Buchisteve Ft. Olamide, Timbaland And Missy Elliot – First Of All Rmx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.