Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pls Help To Stop Boko Haram Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help To Stop Boko Haram Come 2015 (840 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help To Stop Boko Haram Come 2015 by finguy(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2012
Please Nigerians come 2015 vote in Buhari or any other dumbass from the north so boko haram can finally rest and economic and commercial activities can thrive abeg! I dnt care who rules, wat nigerians need are employment, food on the table and all this are becoming even more difficult with the unrest from these dissatisfied nutheads dat have called themselves boko haram.
Abeg come 2015 vote one of their sponsors abeg let's have peace and keep livoing our lives.
Re: Pls Help To Stop Boko Haram Come 2015 by finguy(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2012
Una dey fear to comment? Buhari is the leader of boko haram as far as I am concerned. He can't just accept defeat, that's his problem. His comment shortly after the elections of making the state ungovernable for Gej is wat is playing out, and he has come out to offer more threats of a bloodier consequence if he loses in 2015. And my take is if gov can't arrest and prosecute him, we shld all vote him in 2015 for so so life can gariwari biko!

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Broke Up, What Happens To The Debt? / Unilag Post UME 2012 / 2013 Exercise Date / Farouk Lawans Side Of The Story- Farouk/otedola's Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.