Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Are The Requirements To Register A Company In The United States. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements To Register A Company In The United States. (710 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements To Register A Company In The United States. by ojdollars(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2012
Hi Nairalanders in the US and Nig. Good day to you all, I want to inquire about the requirements and proceedure that would enable someone to be able to register His/Her own company in the United States. How much it cost and how long it takes for it to be processed. As I've heard someone said that it takes two days for one's company name to be registered in America and I don't know how true that is. Please if you have any idea or a link to refer me to, kindly do so and it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Is The Most Peacefull? / Plane From Nigeria Just Crashed In Ghana -02/06/12 / Please Partonise Us. Nlanders In Germany/eu And Around The State Of North Rhine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.