Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed (1906 Views)

Cif And Tto Procedure Where Seller Is Ready To Act First / Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo / A Qualified Blco/flco Cif Seller Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by Victor31(m): 4:54am On May 18, 2012
Carefully peruse through these conditions cos the buyer is only willing to deal with any of these.

For TTO($10/6) loaded cargo with verifiable proofs, the buyer issues mt799 as POF once he verifies those Proofs. But if not loaded cargo, buyer issues mt999 till documentation is done with NNPC in his name as the consignee before issuing LC/MT 103 for the full cost of transaction.

For CIF: discount should be $9/6.
For loaded cargo with verifiable POP, buyer places mt799 after verifying the POP and the vessel sails immediately. While for unloaded, he places mt999 till POP are released and once POP are verified, he places mt799 and the vessel sails immediately.

Whatever procedure you have is ok by him but under these conditions would he oblige cos he ain't ready to block his fund for more than 2weeks max.

And please all these third party, fourth party spa, leaving only $.25 for buyer's facilitators ain't welcome cos buyer's facilitators many oooo.
Olu.cast@gmail.com
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by harakiri(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2012
Victor 3: Carefully peruse through these conditions cos the buyer is only willing to deal with any of these.

For TTO($10/6) loaded cargo with verifiable proofs, the buyer issues mt799 as POF once he verifies those Proofs. But if not loaded cargo, buyer issues mt999 till documentation is done with NNPC in his name as the consignee before issuing LC/MT 103 for the full cost of transaction.

For CIF: discount should be $9/6.
For loaded cargo with verifiable POP, buyer places mt799 after verifying the POP and the vessel sails immediately. While for unloaded, he places mt999 till POP are released and once POP are verified, he places mt799 and the vessel sails immediately.

Whatever procedure you have is ok by him but under these conditions would he oblige cos he ain't ready to block his fund for more than 2weeks max.

And please all these third party, fourth party spa, leaving only $.25 for buyer's facilitators ain't welcome cos buyer's facilitators many oooo.
Olu.cast@gmail.com

First of all, anybody with insider knowledge of crude oil knows it's ALWAYS a seller's market. The seller dictates the tune and procedures NOT the buyer. There are less than 50 genuine sellers of crude in this country and they are all multi-billionaires with buyers crawling at the feet with offers every blessed day. If you were in that position, would you have time to consider any so called "buyer's procedure" when you have more than 500 people that are more than willing to follow your own procedure to the letter? I currently have an unreplied LOI from a direct buyer in the US and the seller disregarded it all because the buyer started putting rubbish procedures in the LOI. That is how it works my friend. The buyer writes an LOI stating he/she/they want to procure XXXXXXXXXXXX amount of crude on CIF/FOB basis for XXXX amount of months. The seller now responds with their procedure followed by either an SCO or POP (in my case, i have the POP which i can [b]NEVER [/b]give to even the direct buyer in this world or the next). This is the reality of crude oil business and not all these documents flying all over the place with nothing concluded at the end of the day.

Second,anything BLCO on TTO is a dicey game. I currently have SPA with complete vessel details but i cannot say i am 100% sure it exists and i only give it out on request hoping it turns out to be genuine coz i don't think any sane person will load 2million barrels of BLCO in a vessel and leave it to float for weeks/months without buyers killing each other to grab it.

Third, you haven't even seen the seller's procedure or the SPA and you are already making terms and conditions in the sharing formula...you are already declaring an endless chain of agents/facilitators. That alone is enough to put of anyone who can bring a clean deal to you. Everyday i hear agents talk about greed in other agents but as it is, they are ALL GREEDY!!! Apart from the so called "mandates" (who have no legal documents backing themselves as mandates or even have direct contact with the buyer), at best there can be one or two more agents. Anything more than that is a fraud and it's very common in this industry. A lot of potential good deals have gone down the drain because of this common trend. People are their greedy tendencies/insecurities kill deals.

Finally, crude oil is not that easy to get. Anyone who tells you different is only deceiving you. The constant fuel crisis in this country should be more than enough to tell you it's not as easy as that. The seller calls the shots. Get that into your head if you want to make headway in this industry.

Nuff said!!!
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by freshdew: 8:49pm On May 18, 2012
harakiri:

First of all, anybody with insider knowledge of crude oil knows it's ALWAYS a seller's market. The seller dictates the tune and procedures NOT the buyer. There are less than 50 genuine sellers of crude in this country and they are all multi-billionaires with buyers crawling at the feet with offers every blessed day. If you were in that position, would you have time to consider any so called "buyer's procedure" when you have more than 500 people that are more than willing to follow your own procedure to the letter? I currently have an unreplied LOI from a direct buyer in the US and the seller disregarded it all because the buyer started putting rubbish procedures in the LOI. That is how it works my friend. The buyer writes an LOI stating he/she/they want to procure XXXXXXXXXXXX amount of crude on CIF/FOB basis for XXXX amount of months. The seller now responds with their procedure followed by either an SCO or POP (in my case, i have the POP which i can [b]NEVER [/b]give to even the direct buyer in this world or the next). This is the reality of crude oil business and not all these documents flying all over the place with nothing concluded at the end of the day.

Second,anything BLCO on TTO is a dicey game. I currently have SPA with complete vessel details but i cannot say i am 100% sure it exists and i only give it out on request hoping it turns out to be genuine coz i don't think any sane person will load 2million barrels of BLCO in a vessel and leave it to float for weeks/months without buyers killing each other to grab it.

Third, you haven't even seen the seller's procedure or the SPA and you are already making terms and conditions in the sharing formula...you are already declaring an endless chain of agents/facilitators. That alone is enough to put of anyone who can bring a clean deal to you. Everyday i hear agents talk about greed in other agents but as it is, they are ALL GREEDY!!! Apart from the so called "mandates" (who have no legal documents backing themselves as mandates or even have direct contact with the buyer), at best there can be one or two more agents. Anything more than that is a fraud and it's very common in this industry. A lot of potential good deals have gone down the drain because of this common trend. People are their greedy tendencies/insecurities kill deals.

Finally, crude oil is not that easy to get. Anyone who tells you different is only deceiving you. The constant fuel crisis in this country should be more than enough to tell you it's not as easy as that. The seller calls the shots. Get that into your head if you want to make headway in this industry.

Nuff said!!!
thank you so much my broda I've sufferd so much from diz so called agents & stupid mandates pozin as sellers mouth piece.i tank God i've neva fallen 4 dia rubish.tnk u once again 4 dis exposition.

1 Like

Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by harakiri(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2012
^^^lol...it's all good man.
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by lordkrato(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2012
harakiri:

Nuff said!!!

don't want to be a kiss a.s.s but i have to agree with you. When i first started a Business, i thought that the Buyer's had all the power since they had money.WRONG!!!
It's simple economics, when you have less supply and more demand, the price increases, when that's up, power to the Seller.

When i met a seller one on one, he just laughed all these non-negotiable procedures and all these buyer crap, it takes time but my advice to people is to just get ONE solid link and that's all towards the business,I've got a direct Seller and all i need i a direct Buyer.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by loverboy80(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2012
I have serious and genuine sellers that meet your demand.
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by scottng(m): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,we are faciclitator of oli and gas,I saw ur post dats why am sendn u this msg,we have link to suppliers of blco and ago,pls let us no if u are still in need to buy so that we can move on from here,u can mail on my email leoscott6@aol.com and call me on 07039227725 or 08155489092,pls do get back to me...thanks.scott
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by scottng(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Good day sir
Am Leo Scott by name,We are facilitator,and we have access to all kinds of product you need,pls let me no if you are still in need to buy,the allocation paper from NNPC is available for you too see,so if you are still in need to buy get back to me from there we can move on,reply back to my email leoscott6@aol.com,and u can all so call me on my number +2347039227725.

Thanks
Leo scott
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by tofek4real: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
For serious buyers :Blco Imilion brls each.TTO or TTT in different vsls,location: lagos waters. 9blw. 5/4 sharing 4mat. Procudure. Baya send info of s.cargo and insperctors/boat info to sela. Sela give Confirmable marine A.t.b. Baya s/c gets onboard verify product bfore placing instrument. URGENT PLS. Call 08024766429
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by nabard: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2012
We have a seller with 2Million Barrels loaded vessel in Nigerian waters, we will provide the vessel details for verification on your response to this email, we can also sign 1 year Contract for TTO/TTT or CIF. Interested buyer should contact (murphy_oilcorporation@usa.com) or call +2347087743428.

Yours Faithfully,

DANIEL OPARA
Chairman/CEO
ThereVin International Consultancy (Oil & Gas)
Tel: +234 7087743428, +234 7037469769
Email: danopara@gmail.com
Yahoo : danopara@yahoo.com
Skpe: danopara1
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by Nwasco: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Am Nwasco i base in PH,i am a seller mandate of BLCO/AGO & LPFO. so any buyers mandate should contact me at:08105476288
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by jniran22(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
nabard: We have a seller with 2Million Barrels loaded vessel in Nigerian waters, we will provide the vessel details for verification on your response to this email, we can also sign 1 year Contract for TTO/TTT or CIF. Interested buyer should contact (murphy_oilcorporation@usa.com) or call +2347087743428.

Yours Faithfully,

DANIEL OPARA
Chairman/CEO
ThereVin International Consultancy (Oil & Gas)
Tel: +234 7087743428, +234 7037469769
Email: danopara@gmail.com
Yahoo : danopara@yahoo.com
Skpe: danopara1

Can you work with this procedure?

Buyer need 2mbbls on tto
PRICE: 80/4. TTO/NAIRA DEAL
SELLERS OR THEIR MANDATE ONLY.
PLEASE BUYER WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND
DISCUSS WITH THE SELLER.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE
BUYER & SELLER SIGNS & SEALS
CONTRACT AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED
COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE
ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH
PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY
BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND
DEPOSITS IT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE
BANKS.
SELLER AND BUYER EXCHANGE BANK
INDEMNITY OF TEN MILLION NAIRA (N2,
000,000).
SELLER ISSUES ATB/ETA AND BUYER
INSPECTOR AND SUPER CARGO GO ON
BOARD.
AFTER CONFIRMATION AND INSPECTION,
BUYER ISSUES BG/MT103/23 GUARANTEE
COVERING THE COST OF ENTIRE CARGO.
SELLER PROVIDES ALL DOCUMENTATION
INCLUDING CPA IN BUYER NAME. FINAL
PRO FORMA INVOICE VALUE AND ALL
DOCUMENTS SENT VIA SELLER BANK BY
SWIFT TO BUYER BANK FOR FULL
PAYMENT.
VESSEL IS AUTHORIZED TO SAIL TO
BUYER DISCHARGE PORT.

Call me: +2348050272657, 08050272657
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by Nwasco: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am Nwasco frm PH.Yes we can supply 2mbls of BLCO,if ur ready to buy send ur LOI to:nwascokoro@yahoo.com,
Re: Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed by Nwasco: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Send ur LOI to nwasco@yahoo.com so that i can send u SPA of 2mbbls of blco TTO naira dael/or call me at 08105476288.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Portacabin/Container Dealer Or Right From The Comfort Of Your Home! / Oil Blocs Currently Available For Sale / We Make Customized Wristbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.