Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars (14102 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars / Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by lacasa: 4:10pm On May 18, 2012
chiover: note dat b4 GEJ med dat public he must hav discovd dat our past leaders hav bin using 4biliön to eat breakfast alone. He cobed it down rememba change teks gradual process 2cement. Dnt get me wrong let giv d young man time to do his best. If he undaperform d senate is dia 2 impeach him so why even tek para 4 his own headache?

​ so​ if past presidents used 4billion as U̶̲̥̅̊ r speculating n were nt prosecuted, GEJ is tђεя̩̥̊ε τ̅o eat his own Share of 857million abi

​ so​ D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅s Your defence of †ЂΞ nonsense abi?

Rubbish!
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj: How Una want make una president chop!!!?? Pll sef enhh!!. For crying out loud, He is the president of THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!. So Bleep what if he spends 800 million naira on feeding alone!!! All dez ppl complaining about how big the feeding moni is, I can bet wit my life dat if dey are in dat position, dia annual feeding moni will be 2 billion naira!!!..Mtchewww!!! Just because GEJ decided to make d budget transparent, all of u are complaining. If to say na Abacha or OBJ, una for get mouth to talk.!!
Budget has always been transperent. Its always been on the Minsitry of Finance website even during OBJ regime. Just that Nigerians never took an interest in looking at it
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:12pm On May 18, 2012
But come to think of if, I wounder what Abacha would have budgeted for his annual feeding. lol. Choi!!! I weep for Naija...lol.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by greatlee(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2012
" GEJ .... the N947 million feeding bill, was only reduced to N857 million "

N857 Million per yr

N857M/12 = N71.4M per month

N71.4M/31 = 2.3M per day

How many Nigerian can afford to spend N20,000 on food an a daily basis? Come to think of it, what is the minimum wage of an average Nigerian?
Oh! God have mercy on Naija. This our so called leaders are milking us dry.

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by lacasa: 4:15pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj:
Do u know how much was budgeted during Obj's time for his feeding for a year? I doubt if we will actually know. Even if GEJ cuts of 500million naira from the feeding budget, u will still complain.Nd dont forget dat that moni covers every thing from entertaining foreign guests nd dignitaries from all ova the world visiting aso rock. U think people like OBJ or even Yaradua will eva consider reducing dat budget regardless of what ppl say? Am not tryn to say dat d moni is too small, its a large sum of moni. But sometimes we shud understand that for the first time in Nigeria things are really changing fast. Nigerian protests now hav d power to change government policies. Theres now a level of transparency in how Nigerian moni is spent.Every thing cant be perfect at an instance. Its going to tk a while.

Didn't yaradua declare his assets?

Has Your GEJ declared his?
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:15pm On May 18, 2012
So y is it dat in GEJ's own case ppl became so interested..? ND I doubt if todays level of transparency was d same as during OBJ Tenure..
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj: So y is it dat in GEJ's own case ppl became so interested..? ND I doubt if todays level of transparency was d same as during OBJ Tenure..
Because people are tired. People are suffering and want change
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:17pm On May 18, 2012
lacasa:

Didn't yaradua declare his assets?

Has Your GEJ declared his?
LOL. D topic here is Feeding Budget not personal assets.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:18pm On May 18, 2012
nwanna89:
Because people are tired. People are suffering and want change
lol. U funny ohh!!!
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by olyivy(f): 4:19pm On May 18, 2012
[size=14pt]FOOLS!![/size]

That amount is not for FOOD.

It also includes cost of daily entertainment of all the visitors to Aso Rock.

Entertainment means every form of it and not just food alone.

For example: Foreign delegates, government officials and indeed any other form of entertainment.

Why do people keep harping on food as if you are all hungry.

I am not saying the amount isnt much shaa but enough of all these nairaland herd mentality
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:21pm On May 18, 2012
olyivy: [size=14pt]FOOLS!![/size]

For example: Foreign delegates, government officials and indeed any other form of entertainment.

I am not saying the amount isnt much shaa but enough of all these nairaland herd mentality
thank you my brother!!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Beaf: 4:21pm On May 18, 2012
greatlee: " GEJ .... the N947 million feeding bill, was only reduced to N857 million "

N857 Million per yr

N71.4M/31 = 2.3M per day

How many Nigerian can afford to spend N20,000 on food an a daily basis? Come to think of it, what is the minimum wage of an average Nigerian?

Crap.

Why not provide your President with a timetable that only consists of guguru and epa, both for himself, his foreign guests etc?
Maybe, a bowl of ogi at Xmas?
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Dandy1(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2012
Okija Priest:

Rueben Abati said to tell you; FHUCK YOU RIGHT BACK!!
angry

What is funny!!! angry
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by lacasa: 4:24pm On May 18, 2012
greatlee: " GEJ .... the N947 million feeding bill, was only reduced to N857 million "

N857 Million per yr

N71.4M/31 = 2.3M per day

Yet, some idiots here are actually hailing †ЂΞ retardeen
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by critic(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2012
stupid boy....mcheew!!
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by lacasa: 4:29pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj: LOL. D topic here is Feeding Budget not personal assets.

i know wat d topic is. i'm pointing out τ̅o †ЂΞ guy D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ yar'adua has never bn accused of corruption since his days as governor aπϑ if he is confident enuf τ̅o publicly declare wat he has τ̅o d world, is it excessive budget for food D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ someone will say he must have bn guilty of like Jona?
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Chanchit: 4:30pm On May 18, 2012
oiseworld:

what part of the world have you been? Haven't you heard that one information bill was signed by gej. Thats why we get to know all.
No be by fear/respect or something.
tnk u for reminding me of the FOI bill.... Bt d fact still remains dt, if GEJ does not want d info, out in public, he could still stop it frm leaking, instead of coming back to tell us dt he has removed 90naira, frm d billions, when an average nigerian spends below 1$ per day
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2012
Confirmed, the retardeen is a gluttonous ffool.
Eediots talking about daily entertainment in aso rock when the vast majority of the people u govern can't even afford a decent meal a day and no one thinks this isn't appropriate. Nonsense.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:37pm On May 18, 2012
lacasa:

i know wat d topic is. i'm pointing out τ̅o †ЂΞ guy D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ yar'adua has never bn accused of corruption since his days as governor aπϑ if he is confident enuf τ̅o publicly declare wat he has τ̅o d world, is it excessive budget for food D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ someone will say he must have bn guilty of like Jona?
What do u actually think the moni is for? Do u know dat that moni covers every form of entertainment and hosting done in aso rock. it covers all form of feeding, hosting of foreign dignitaries,and including presidents. I think dat moni is even less dan what oil companies spend on feeding on a rig platform for an entire year. and mind u, dis aso rock budget has not been reduced since, its just now so Yaradua actually enjoyed d full version of the budget. And tell mi who has accused GEJ of corruption.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by sholay2011(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2012
Jonatan...dats gud of u...,d nxt tin u shud do to follow ur 'out-of-d-blue' achievements is cut ur salary by 90 per cent!!...deactivate d office of d first lady (so much relevance attached to d office ) nd den, sack corrupt office holders...even ursef if found guilty! Tnk u. ;DJonatan...dats gud of u...,d nxt tin u shud do to follow ur 'out-of-d-blue' achievements is cut ur salary by 90 per cent!!...deactivate d office of d first lady (so much relevance attached to d office ) nd den, sack corrupt office holders...even ursef if found guilty! Tnk u.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:40pm On May 18, 2012
And just imagine the amount of hate here.. Nobody is even talking about Sambo or even about ur individual governors. Just because GEJ is from NigerDelta. Nd i know datz d major reason. Me im not from d Niger Delta but I can clearly see d witch hunting going on here.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Beaf: 4:43pm On May 18, 2012
olyivy: [size=14pt]FOOLS!![/size]

Word. cool
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

This post wins the trophy for extreme daftness.
The only reason you know the full details of the budget is because GEJ wants it so (a campaign promise).

People like you decide to be governed by animals without respect for the law, but thank God you are in the minority. An open govt where the people know what is spent and where, is a govt with few loopholes for corruption.
did u ǰUsτ say ''few lopholes for corruption''? Are u I̶̲̥̅̊n nigeria @ †ЂΞ moment? Are u current @ all? Corruption wine & dine wit dis govt! Ūя̅ Ignorance is @ its peak & level of reasonin Is abysmally poor my friend! Let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ put it very mild for people like u with slow mental reception ability & poor analytical capacity, †ЂΞ loopholes I̶̲̥̅̊n dis govt @ †ЂΞ moment Is alarmin! & let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ask u dis question, did GEJ also campaign τ̅o increase fuel price? Since u knw so much abt GEJ & his campaign promises.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:44pm On May 18, 2012
Demdem: Confirmed, the retardeen is a gluttonous ffool.
Eediots talking about daily entertainment in aso rock when the vast majority of the people u govern can't even afford a decent meal a day and no one thinks this isn't appropriate. Nonsense.
Bros, let mi tell u what ur feeding budget will be if u where to be president-50 million naira!!! And stop calling ppl Idiots. dis is just a forum. its very childish talkin like dat.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 4:46pm On May 18, 2012

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Beaf: 4:46pm On May 18, 2012
Jenams: did u ǰUsτ say ''few lopholes for corruption''? Are u I̶̲̥̅̊n nigeria @ †ЂΞ moment? Are u current @ all? Corruption wine & dine wit dis govt! Ūя̅ Ignorance is @ its peak & level of reasonin Is abysmally poor my friend! Let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ put it very mild for people like u with slow mental reception ability & poor analytical capacity, †ЂΞ loopholes I̶̲̥̅̊n dis govt @ †ЂΞ moment Is alarmin! & let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ask u dis question, did GEJ also campaign τ̅o increase fuel price? Since u knw so much abt GEJ & his campaign promises.

You have the audacity to call someone slow, yet see the phucked up characters from your phone or keyboard.
Its obvious that you are too stup!d to set the correct language on it.

All hail fools! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj: And just imagine the amount of hate here.. Nobody is even talking about Sambo or even about ur individual governors. Just because GEJ is from NigerDelta. Nd i know datz d major reason. Me im not from d Niger Delta but I can clearly see d witch hunting going on here.

My friend shut up. Let the head be well placed and the tail will fall in line. This budget is for the presidency that includes sambo. The change we desire is from top that will trickle downwards. If retardeen dey chop 800milla, the govs also will chop 500milla also.
Let the retardeen chop 10milla and we dare see any gov that will chop 20milla.
The retardeen is on the drivers seat.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Beaf: 4:50pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj: Bros, let mi tell u what ur feeding budget will be if u where to be president-50 million naira!!! And stop calling ppl Idiots. dis is just a forum. its very childish talkin like dat.

Demdem wasn't well brought up, he mistakes raining insults like an NURTW operative for intelligence.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by sureboykris(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj:
Do u know how much was budgeted during Obj's time for his feeding for a year? I doubt if we will actually know. Even if GEJ cuts of 500million naira from the feeding budget, u will still complain.Nd dont forget dat that moni covers every thing from entertaining foreign guests nd dignitaries from all ova the world visiting aso rock. U think people like OBJ or even Yaradua will eva consider reducing dat budget regardless of what ppl say? Am not tryn to say dat d moni is too small, its a large sum of moni. But sometimes we shud understand that for the first time in Nigeria things are really changing fast. Nigerian protests now hav d power to change government policies. Theres now a level of transparency in how Nigerian moni is spent.Every thing cant be perfect at an instance. Its going to tk a while.
. Oga stealing is stealing. There is nothing like big n small stealing. If obj stole,does it mean GEJ shud steal. U̶̲̥̅̊ r jus assuming obj did worse. How do U̶̲̥̅̊ know. GEJ cut budget'where is d proof. Wise up man what r U̶̲̥̅̊ eating that will cost 800mill. Wise up peeps. For how long will we be blind
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Beaf: 4:58pm On May 18, 2012
sureboykris: . Oga stealing is stealing. There is nothing like big n small stealing. If obj stole,does it mean GEJ shud steal. U̶̲̥̅̊ r jus assuming obj did worse. How do U̶̲̥̅̊ know. GEJ cut budget'where is d proof. Wise up man what r U̶̲̥̅̊ eating that will cost 800mill. Wise up peeps. For how long will we be blind

With your phucked up keyboard, how much do you think it takes to entertain a visiting president?
Give an estimate, lets see how clever you are.

When you have done that, then tell us if in your eyes, Nigeria should give visiting leaders, diplomats etc gari to drink.

Olodo.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2012
eddycmj: Bros, let mi tell u what ur feeding budget will be if u where to be president-50 million naira!!! And stop calling ppl Idiots. dis is just a forum. its very childish talkin like dat.

Please shut it. Those against this retarded move by the retardeen were called ffools, u didn't raise any issue with that. Don't raise that ur holier than thou hand here.

My budget and that of any other private citizen is none of ur business. If dangote like, he should eat 10trillion worth of food, I don't care becos he isn't a public servant. If retardeen like, Oj his private capacity he should eat such, I don't care but him being a public servant and eating so much, damn it, he can't govern effectively like this.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by eddycmj: 5:02pm On May 18, 2012
Demdem:

My friend shut up. Let the head be well placed and the tail will fall in line. This budget is for the presidency that includes sambo. The change we desire is from top that will trickle downwards. If retardeen dey chop 800milla, the govs also will chop 500milla also.
Let the retardeen chop 10milla and we dare see any gov that will chop 20milla.
The retardeen is on the drivers seat.
Was the "shut up" necessary??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 1000 Boko Haram Captives Freed / 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje / Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.