Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars (14119 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars / Senators, Reps To Leave With 109 Jeeps, 360 Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2012
olyivy:
Abeg clarify... before I friendly-fire! grin

The budget for feeding in Reetardens regime jumped by almost 100%, Is he saying that his apetite is 100% of previous rulers?

When this useless drunkard from the creeks spends the whole day eating casava bread, Ofada rice, kaikai and updating facebook

What a useless m0r0n
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Sike(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2012
Mtcheeew! Next pls.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 18, 2012
KokoBeware:

Dude this "unique" character thing has reigned and passed naaa..... its very childish an annoying.. even to matured BB users.. seriously at least limit it to ur BB chat...
bro do ¶ owe u or anyone any xplanation on Ђδω ¶ choose τ̅o use my fone? Йą u dash ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ЂΞ fone or †ЂΞ money wey ¶ take buy am? If u cnt read wateva ¶ post, u HªvΣ †ЂΞ right τ̅o shut Ūя̅ eyes & remain silent. Τнänκ чöü

1 Like

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 18, 2012
olyivy:
Stop embarrsasing him he doesnt know how grin
bia nwanyi, ¶ dnt take female insults very likely. If u want Beaf's attention, abeg nor use my mata! Bi ko
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by cindyrella(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2012
FRESH AIR!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by olyivy(f): 8:09pm On May 18, 2012
dayokanu:

The budget for feeding in Reetardens regime jumped by almost 100%, Is he saying that his apetite is 100% of previous rulers?

When this useless drunkard from the creeks spends the whole day eating casava bread, Ofada rice, kaikai and updating facebook

What a useless m0r0n
Proofs abegi
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by blackboi(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2012
S@NNiE:

In the initial budget, first reported by PREMIUM TIMES in December, 2011, the first and second families planned to spend N477 million for “foodstuffs and catering materials supplies” for the president’s office, while N293 million was to take care of “refreshment and meals” [/b]for the president’s office and home.

An extra [b]N45.4 million was to be used for purchasing “kitchen equipment”
for the president’s house, while vice president’s “refreshment and meals” was to cost N20.8 million, and kitchen equipment, N45.4 million.

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/news/5165-jonathan_cuts_feeding_cost_by_n90m.html

Chai!! These guys are fvckin "living on Nigeria". cheesyangry
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by lacasa: 8:36pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

With your phucked up keyboard, how much do you think it takes to entertain a visiting president?
Give an estimate, lets see how clever you are.

When you have done that, then tell us if in your eyes, Nigeria should give visiting leaders, diplomats etc gari to drink.

Olodo.

U̶̲̥̅̊ r †ЂΞ real olodo here, so tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ are they serving them wiith gold aπϑ silver??

Do U̶̲̥̅̊ think 857million is 80million??

Plus, if U̶̲̥̅̊ can't afford a BB, dnt beef his fonts now, na by hating
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Sealeddeal(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2012
One thing of abt good leadership is ability to listen to voice of people.yes,he conceeded certain things but i must tell u,nigerian leaders doesnt make use of budget,they only present it for presenting sake...secondly,for those dat are critcising this food bill,they have to admit jealously on their part and they are being used by oppositions.the set of people dat visit aso rock villa on daily basis is such dat can consume up to dat amount presented in budget.people hate GEJ for nothing sake.he has not done any bad thing which oda administration didnt do.how many people shout like this when Ikedi Ohakim used close to 600million to host eminent leaders from north..before i forget,PDp aint the saviour we need but GEJ is on good course.nigeria should lessen the criticism and do it objectively and for once,display faith in the present govt.i know we've lost patience and have been deceived severally by past administration bt GEJ should not bear the brunt of others misdeed.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On May 18, 2012
olyivy:
There has been a constant budgetary increase every year. It is not new to this government.

Say something else abeg.
Stop embarrsasing him he doesnt know how grin
Is that you way of saying you will instead choose to wallow in ignorance rather than confront data that shows you what obviously need to know? undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by cheikh: 9:16pm On May 18, 2012
@Op
Wretched persons and looters will always be what they are shocked . Poverty and wretchedness have eaten deep into their being. They cannot empathise with the citizenry because they lack faith/belief in Nigeria and a modicum of honour/ discipline in their private life, let alone in the public sphere(country). They obviously must be having a ball and "orgies" on a daily grand scale shocked.
It is a great shame for a relatively poor country like ours(Nigeria) indeed. I wonder what the budget for the RSA is, let alone the rest of the developed world sad.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2012
chiover: ur myopic bro if nt u shd hav seen n knwn dat no past leader in 9ja has eva listened to d cry of his pipl n cut down a kobo 4rm pesinal purse. GEJ has done so dia4 aprciate him nomata hw litle d cut is .
Have you calculated percentage of 90 million naira of 947 million naira. What is it? Because I could see you dancing all over nairaland. If your dear Jona the retarden really wanted to listen to people, he should prosecute oil subsidy cabals, he should let us see SURE P in action, he should give us 10,000 mega watts of electricity before increasing tariff, he should make use of excess of crude oil sales instead of borrowing again, he should raise implementation of capital budget to at least 70%, he should cut his feeding allowance by 50% but not by this mere 9.5%. GEJ is a bad product, difficult to market. Worst Nigerian president ever. If you have been looking for opportunity to project his declining popularity, you still have to wait a little longer. This one is not feat.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by crackhouse(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2012
chiover: Gud, dats d kind of leader we nid in 9ja. A leader dat listens to d masses and put personal interest at bar. Kudos to u GEJ
how do u know he did it?.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2012
bobbyr: How many did OBJ cut is he not a free man, this man was presi/minister of petro and naija did not break baba is rare breed, fearless, a true leader. I thank jona aleast his listening and if he refuse there is nothing we can do. I pray he listen totally, Obj is enjoyin his loot at OTA and nothing happening to him. Naija great ppl!

You're Insane! OBJ started Telecommunications Revolution in Nigeria. He wiped out your debt and saved you a good penny before bouncing. He left you a blue print that you all could have improved upon.

What did Jonathan do as soon as he assumed power? What are his achievements so far?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by redsun(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2012
When u guys talk of millions is as if u are talking about chicken feed. Is naira so useless to the point that feeding just the presithief runs into tens of million when half of nigerians in nigeria are living on less than 2 dollars a day? Is he insane?

By the way,who advices gej? Foo.ls or mad people?
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2012
Jenams: bro do ¶ owe u or anyone any xplanation on Ђδω ¶ choose τ̅o use my fone? Йą u dash ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ЂΞ fone or †ЂΞ money wey ¶ take buy am? If u cnt read wateva ¶ post, u HªvΣ †ЂΞ right τ̅o shut Ūя̅ eyes & remain silent. Τнänκ чöü
Lmoaoooooooooo
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by renzie: 11:09pm On May 18, 2012
A president that listens indeed! Is he a baby? So if people didnt cry out, he wldnt know that budgeting almost a billion naira for food is greed/looting.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by renzie: 11:13pm On May 18, 2012
Abeg ask am
crackhouse: how do u know he did it?.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Martini101(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2012
Beaf. If U think dat Gej's current administration is actin in d interest of Nigerians, U need to hav a rethink cos his actions re clearly show disintegration of Nigeria b4 d said 2015. 1} inability to solve boko haram menace. 2} quashing of d fuel subsidy committee report and many more! Like i said earlier, defending GEJ 'll make U talk 4rm both sides of ur mouth. Make we siddon dey look, time 'll tell.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 12:09am On May 19, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]no comment!!!!!! :-Xno comment!!!!!!
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Nobody: 12:29am On May 19, 2012
I'm giving the guy a break on this one. If na for Obj, he for don buy 20 of those cars for friends and family without a care in tue world.

Where the saved money goes is another topic for discussion.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by freecocoa(f): 12:41am On May 19, 2012
What do these people eat that is so expensive for jah's sakes? Even if na diamond sef,na wa o.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Sealeddeal(m): 12:49am On May 19, 2012
kingoflag:

You're Insane! OBJ started Telecommunications Revolution in Nigeria. He wiped out your debt and saved you a good penny before bouncing. He left you a blue print that you all could have improved upon.

What did Jonathan do as soon as he assumed power? What are his achievements so far?
...my guy,dnt talk anyhow.i said u should make objective analysis.OBJ second coming as a civilian leader was nothing to write home abt.and u have demonstrated ur bigotry and as such exposed urself.a leader dat served for 8 and the only thing he did was telecommunication,what manner of leader is he?GEJ is jst one year in office.OBJ didnt clear our debt,he reduced it.there were road to construct,railway lines to build,river niger to construct,need for airports,corruption issues to adress,security challenges to tackle,light issue to deal with,food security issue,among the mentioned lists,which one did OBJ do anything good on?.u have the gut to use telecommunication to qualify a leader who stayed for 8years as gud.i pity u.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by sanusimuslim: 1:08am On May 19, 2012
Mr president is a professional thief. Na food he con shop for aso rock. Then what is the essence of his salary? When he want to use such huge of amount for feeding only it's ridiculous you are a civil servant too you are just fortunate to be there. This is a cheating to other civil servant like you they are just giving salary only without feeding allowance in the same country it's unfair. This is where corruption is started. Mr president I want you to know that when some one eat too much, he /she will loose his/her sense of belonging that is why you can not rule this country because your regime is the worstest regime nigeria ever have. EFCC what are you looking for? You would not talk to your boss?
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by musawisdom(m): 3:06am On May 19, 2012
Kolababa: A fool is a person who allows himself to be deceived several times. The difference between we, black and white people is that if you lie to a white man for once, he will never have trust in you. I dont know why some pple here are praising this propaganda considering the antecedents of Jonathan an a president who does opposite of what he tells you. This is man that told us during the fuel subsidy crisis that he would henceforth cut his overseas expenditure and that same night he jetted out of Nigeria to SouthAfrica for ANC Anniversary with two presidential jets and 109 Aids. Last week he went to Addiss Ababa with 82 Aids on National expenses. He said he would cut the ministers budget by 25% but in 2012 budget, the provision for ministers' expenditure is 15% higher than in 2011 budget.
IF YOU ALLOWED YOURSELF TO BE FOOLED, NA YOU SA BI O BUT I CANNOT BE FOOLED.
thank you jare.
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Muriwest(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2012
n to fink dis same president said on tv he wld be caterin 4d d feedin xpenses of his family frm his salary, so y is it stil in d national budget. Dis guy is a crook
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Akshow: 7:05am On May 19, 2012
bobbyr: How many did OBJ cut is he not a free man, this man was presi/minister of petro and naija did not break baba is rare breed, fearless, a true leader. I thank jona aleast his listening and if he refuse there is nothing we can do. I pray he listen totally, Obj is enjoyin his loot at OTA and nothing happening to him. Naija great ppl!
D issue is nt abt obj,bt gej. Obj tho a glorified thief shud nt b compared 2 d retardeen. At least dere was security of lyf n property 2 a reasonable xtent, n most of his policies ar nt anti pple lyk d retard's. Corpers wey dey serve dere papa land neva colect money n wan idiot dey eat 900mill. May e choke 2 death on dat fud es eating. Bomboclark!
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by sizzlers(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2012
olyivy: [size=14pt]FOOLS!![/size]

That amount is not for FOOD.

It also includes cost of daily entertainment of all the visitors to Aso Rock.

Entertainment means every form of it and not just food alone.

For example: Foreign delegates, government officials and indeed any other form of entertainment.

Why do people keep harping on food as if you are all hungry.

I am not saying the amount isnt much shaa but enough of all these nairaland herd mentality
tell them pls
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by sizzlers(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

It all looks phucked like you are crazy man (no insult intended). I can only guess what you are trying to say by picking among the garbage characters.
dont worry it's called BB MADNESS
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by sizzlers(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2012
sanusi muslim: Mr president is a professional thief. Na food he con shop for aso rock. Then what is the essence of his salary? When he want to use such huge of amount for feeding only it's ridiculous you are a civil servant too you are just fortunate to be there. This is a cheating to other civil servant like you they are just giving salary only without feeding allowance in the same country it's unfair. This is where corruption is started. Mr president I want you to know that when some one eat too much, he /she will loose his/her sense of belonging that is why you can not rule this country because your regime is the worstest regime nigeria ever have. EFCC what are you looking for? You would not talk to your boss?
you are mad
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Butoneday2(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2012
Nonsense pple call demselves ''FG'' who teram say make he cut the food allowee, abi the d one he chop don hook am fo nek who knws may be. I don't blame him, his behaving like a person wey no suck her mama breast. And again i hear say na Orumba, Orumba he dey worship, dat church na pure Occult. Secret revealed.......
Re: GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars by Butoneday2(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2012
[quote author=But_one_day]Nonsense ppl call demselves ''FG'' who teram say make he cut the food allowee, abi the d one he chop don hook am fo nek who knws may be. I don't blame him, his behaving like a person wey no suck her mama b.r.e.a.s.t. And i hear say na Orumba, Orumba he dey worship, dat church na pure Occult. Secret revealed.......hungry man u no dey shame na food u come chop fo aso rock..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Year: Mrs. Ugwuanyi Presents Gifts To Enugu First Baby, Others / Herders/farmers Conflict: Enugu State Inaugurates Agro Rangers Squad / Buhari’s Approval Delays NNPC Director’s Appointments - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.