Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

We Just Started A Block Industry, But Family Wants Us To Quit And Apply For M.sc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / We Just Started A Block Industry, But Family Wants Us To Quit And Apply For M.sc (1322 Views)

HELP!!! He Wants To Quit His Job / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / I Want To Quit My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Started A Block Industry, But Family Wants Us To Quit And Apply For M.sc by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 18, 2012
My course mate and I, having completed NYSC and couldn't secure a job, swiftly learnt
the skills of automated block moulding and just started out but our families are frowning at it asking us to go get a master degree so as to get a 'good' job. Please we need your advice fellow nairalanders. Reach us via 292719F7

Re: We Just Started A Block Industry, But Family Wants Us To Quit And Apply For M.sc by Oila: 8:19pm On May 18, 2012
Can u let it out ? And which state are u ? Get me on kroophy@yahoo.com and lets talk.
Re: We Just Started A Block Industry, But Family Wants Us To Quit And Apply For M.sc by yamakuza: 8:20pm On May 18, 2012
1. Local or foreign masters?

2. Who's paying?

3. How successful is the business?

4. Can it wait another 2 years? Or u've put in too much funds?

5. Are both of u going for masters? U can bring in 2 or more partners or sell off the business.

6. As long as u have the money, there'll always be lots of other business ideas.

All the best in ur future endeavours.
Re: We Just Started A Block Industry, But Family Wants Us To Quit And Apply For M.sc by deleo16(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2012
bros u are not the only one thinking master millions of graduate are trooping outside the shores of nigeria for master only to find a job again here in nigeria or better still if u are doing it abroad stay there and look for job abroad at least that is still better rather than coming back here but if your parent insist on financing you then go for your master then go ahead , if u will dponsor urself my guy hustle money out first,forget masters for now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is(ndlea) Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruiting / . / Prof.godwin Chukwudum Nwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.