Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lamentation Of A Teacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentation Of A Teacher (511 Views)

Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless – Jonathan In Last Minutes Lamentation / Boko Haram: Lamentation Of A Nigerian Solider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamentation Of A Teacher by supereagle(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2012
Teachers in Junior Secondary Schools in Ogun State underwent a capacity building training and workshop together with their counterparts in other states under the MDG's development programme. The programme is supposed to be yearly. The last one was held in September 2011.... The seminar allowance is said to be #14,000 for the 5-day programme in lieu of feeding and accommodation. Surprisingly, the teachers are yet to be paid this allowance since then, after more than 6months that the programme was held.... Meanwhile, some of the participants at the seminar said something which sound unbelievable, that they are receiving bank alerts in respect of the programme and the message reads #2,500....... If this is really true then Madam Education Minister(Prof. Ruquayat Rufai) needs to answer some questions...... I want to believe it is not a deliberate mistake anyway...lolz

Copied from Facebook Fanpage

My Personal Comments
If it true that the poor teachers signed for 14k and the authority paid them 2.5k after 8 months , then it is authority robbery in action. The journalist in the house should do their investigative journalism . It is callous to bank their money for interests and after 8 months you gave them #2500 where as they signed for 14k.
Re: Lamentation Of A Teacher by Tunmi(f): 1:39am On May 19, 2012
Who are the people responsible for this. If you can provide names, I can try to find them on twitter or facebook or somehow contact them for answers.
Re: Lamentation Of A Teacher by supereagle(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2012
Tunmi: Who are the people responsible for this. If you can provide names, I can try to find them on twitter or facebook or somehow contact them for answers.

The people in the Federal Ministry of Education.
If this is really true then Madam Education Minister(Prof. Ruquayat Rufai) needs to answer some questions...... I want to believe it is not a deliberate mistake anyway...lolz

(1) (Reply)

Adoke Lies, Misleads Nigerians In Reaction To N155billion Oil Block Scandal / NEPA Tariff Hike Begins Today / How To Avoid National Politic Related Violence In African Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.