Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie (1352 Views)

Umana And Ita Awak : A Failed Evil Tandem :by Umar Saleh / PDP In Pole Position To Take Over EDO STATE by Friday OJ / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie by akstrending(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
ITA AWAK: THE LAMENTATION OF A CURSED POLITICIAN :BY FRIDAY WILLIE

“Whoever rewarded evil for good, evil shall never depart from his house”-Prov. 17:13.

The above passage of the holy book, in a nutshell summarizes the fate of Ita Awak, a renowned frustrated member of the Rosicrucian Order, who out of his inability to prepare his exit in the AMORC mystic has ventured into tarnishing the image of individuals, groups and government.

As I flipped through his latest juvenile delinquency on the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, I realized that, Ita Awak is still not fit to be an image maker of any body, talk less of a political party. Well, since he is a state image maker of an opposition political party, it is understood.

In that false alarm, he had claimed that, Hon. Victor Antai, wants to employ five members of confraternity to kill him. He refused to state if Antai is a member of the cult group, which would have lured him to mobilize his members to unleash such attack on him. He also didn’t state reason why the sect wants to exterminate him and possibly enumerate benefit the body will gain in killing a cursed politician.

I want to commend the Honourable Commissioner for not joining issues with him. If he had refuted, it would have tantamount to dancing with a mad man on the street.

This is the second time Ita has raised false alarm, indicting Hon. Victor Antai of plotting to kill him. I thank God, that, this time, he has inculcated Confraternity into his blackmail. It is now left for members of this group to find out why Ita should leave all the cult organizations, only to chide Aye Confraternity.

I doubt if he would have lied against Supreme Vikings Confraternity, KKK or even Mafia/ Mafiaso. It is a dent on the image of , and if the members don’t put an end to this, I am certain that, the name of the group will continually be tarnished by Ita Awak and by extension, the APC family.

Yesterday, when the alarm was raised on the social media, someone commented, “So now breeds assassins”, as such, I perceived such comment as the reflection of the public perception about a group which has been in existence since 1977. It is a pity that, politics has lured Ita Awak to rubbish the image of just like that. A group we wanted to be a member, while in higher institution, as a result of upright men who were components of the group.

If are taking this issue for granted, then they should be rest assured that, with the rate Ita Awak is going, very soon, he will blackmail even the .

As a frustrated blackmailer, which he is, should know that, the ploy by Ita Awak is not aimed at attacking Victor Antai, rather he is trying to castigate the group, knowing fully well that, some members of the body are dining and wining with the government of the day. He is of the myopic opinion that, if he can stop from participating in the forth coming re-run, then, his party, will have a lee way into the governorship race.

It is somehow ridiculous to hear that, an AMORC man is afraid of members of Axe Confraternity. A clearer look at the owl known as Ita Awak shows that, his integrity is diminishing in his family, village and the nation as a whole.

I started noticing his nuisance in the Akwa Ibom society, when as a former commissioner for Information, Ita Awak stoop so low to go and struggle Publicity Secretary of APC with Samuel Udobong. I can’t understand the wisdom behind a former commissioner turning to online pest and going on air to rant just to gain relevance to his former colleague, who is now aspiring for governorship seat.

Has Ita recall that, Obong Umana Okon Umana, who he is now his bread winner and boss, was his mate at the State Executive Council, when Obong Attah was the governor of the state? Is he aware that, Chris Abasieyo, Frank Okon, Chief Godswill Akpabio, Obong Umana Okon Umana et al, were all his colleagues at the SEC? If he is aware, then his AMORC spirit should whisper to him that, he shouldn’t be a boy-boy forever. At least, he should grow from a journalist to a veteran Journalist. He should grow from a mere politician to an elder statesman. This role he is playing on social media is a disgrace to his family. His family head (If any) should draw his attention.

Age wise, Ita Awak is far older than Obong Umana Okon Umana. I am aware that, he is about 70 years, if such allegation is true, then what legacy is he trying to keep for his wayward children? His emergence as the Publicity Secretary of APC made ardent supporters of the party to withdraw. He pocketed all the cash kept for Pressmen at the official inauguration of Umana Okon Umana campaign, such criminal attitude led to the withdrawal of media practitioners from the group. The likes of Cletus Ukpong, Micheal Bush, Bonny Nyong and other younger journalists, left the scene because of the crafty nature of Ita Awak.

In return, Ita had and is still having a field day, by going to Planet FM to showcase his loquacious prowess. Ita, you don’t need to be visiting broadcasting stations on weekly basis. If you had studied Public Relations in the higher institution, you would have known that, such act could best be described as Sycophancy taken too far.

By virtue of his age, Ita should be seen as an elder statesman or at least a monarch, but the current status he has put himself into is rather unfortunate. Maybe, he wants to emulate Late Ononokpono.

If he was a Christian, at least God would have delivered him, but can God serve a cursed AMORC Nuisance? Each time I trace the mantle of curses besieging Ita Awak, I conclude that, Proverbs 17:13 is really manifesting on the life of Ita Awak.

I wasn’t surprised when he said that, assassins want to kill him, this is because, as an AMORC Member, Ita Awak may have been aware that he will soon die, thus, he wants to shift the blame to a political office holder. In that alarm, Ita said that, Victor Antai wants to kill him, in the manner Okpo was killed, he however refused to state if Late Okpo was as rascal as he is.

A clearer observation of the Publicity Secretary of APC false alarm indicates that, he wanted favour from the commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs. Maybe he taught that, Victor Antai will host his birthday for him, next year, or the commissioner will dash him another car to change his predicament.

I had expected Awak to tell the public how he confronted the emerging tiger of Oro Nation- Victor Antai, at a Patrol Station in Uyo, and pleaded with him to give him something for xmas. Will Ita deny that, on 26th December, he begged the commissioner for favour? And that the refusal of Antai paved way for his false allegation.

I didn’t want to dissect Ita Awak, it behooves on the gubernatorial candidate of APC to know that, it is not a good omen for an AMORC man to be the publicity secretary of a political party. Such upliftment is scaring, innocent members of the public may think that, both the APC gubernatorial candidate and his publicity secretary are worshipping in the same ORDER.

To showcase the uselessness of Ita Awak to the public, the man called Ita, was a friend to the elder brother of Honourable commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs. When the elder brother was alive, the Antai family used to cater for the downtrodden family of Ita Awak. He used to have one rickety 505 car, which was unable to climb the pavement of Victor Antai house in the village. On one occasion, the Honourable Commissioner blessed him with a Toyota Car of which he is still driving till date.

As if that wasn’t enough, it was Victor Antai, who took Ita Awak to Obong Umana Okon Umana and mandated him to support UOU, when Antai was canvassing support for UOU. It was on that day, that Ita Awak changed Victor Antai’s name to Shepherd and as well accepted to be the flock of Victor Antai. Even if Awak denies every other facts, I am so sure that, he can’t deny the fact that, Antai gave him the Toyota Car and that, till date, he still calls him, Shepherd.

Frankly speaking, Ita Awak is an assemblage of a Prodigal Son and biblical Cain. His virtue of Prodigal son is seen in his inability to have prepared his exit while he was serving as a commissioner. With all the cash he had, he rather choose to constantly sleep with Udotungubo Prostitutes. Also, his ‘Cainly’ attitude is seen in his ability to sell his birthright for houseboy syndrome. He accepted to call Victor Antai, a Shepherd, even when the latter is far back his junior. Even UOU he is worshipping is younger than him, yet he is calling himself the image of APC.

If Ita wasn’t a cursed fellow, I think, he would have preferred to be seen as Media Consultant, not State Publicity Secretary of an opposition party. That alone shows that, the virgina water that harlot poured on him on the 16th day of May, 2002 at Udotungubo brothel is gradually affecting his psyche.

The attack on Antai is not in isolation, it is motivated by the recent support the commissioner has been doling out to the Udom Gabriel Emmanuel on the internet. Awak feels that, if he can shut up the mouth of Victor Antai, he would have crippled the PDP family. It will be recalled, this is the same format an embryo in the propaganda family of the opposition party earlier accused Osondu Ahirika and imposed a name “Inibehe Udosen” on him, simply because Ahirika was fond of supporting government on the internet.

It is just a juvenile gambits, I wonder why Pa Ita Awak, who supposed to be a paramount ruler of his Local Government, if his character wasn’t questionable, should venture into such juvenile delinquency.

Like Antai, I wouldn’t want to refute his claim, I am aware that, Confraternity will soon come up with a Press Statement regarding the false alarm. Maybe after the statement, Ita Awak will understand that, there is different between government, individual and cult group.

That PDP has been keeping mute on him, shouldn’t make him to go extra miles in rubbishing the name of Axe confraternity.

Re: Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie by fratermathy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Whoever wrote this article is a demented individual who needs urgent help. He keeps using AMORC as a point of order to Ita Awak. Since when has our beliefs, membership to organisations and religion become a yardstick in playing politics? Such desperation for relevance! Op please get this off nairaland!!!
Re: Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie by Uteghe(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
The writer of this thrash is an accursed fool. You use the Bible to justify and promote a cult group known for unleashing terror. Just shut up! Who doesn't know that Victor is a murderer? Go and ask him why ex-wife his ex wife ran away from his (Victor's) house. Is it not public knowledge that Godswill Ekpenyong (Wazobia) is an assassin? Who shot Emman Enerson at De Blaze in Secretariat Rd,Oron? Who shot and killed Okpo Ekere in Okobo Ebughu junction at Victor's orders? Keep doing stupid cult dance; your day is near. Morticians are waiting to receive your remains.
Re: Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie by Immatex(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let the dead bury the dead...
Re: Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
so ita awak is above 70 n the youths r rallyng arounf these thieves who dont care abt them but just their pockets?
my frnd said otu ita toyo sold one of his properties at ewet hausng to his boss at 77mill just to finance uou course. when the boss ask him otu why he is bent on destroying udom , he said udom is not givng dem money like akpabio dis. his boss asked him do u people want a giver or a doer, he said na giver o.
imagine people who hv finished their days on earth playing politics with our youths n the foolish youths dont want to see this.
it pains me when an akwaibomite will stewpeedly support umana over udom because of akpabio but will all out give credits to tinubu for fiing govrs n senators in all south west states.
udom represents the paradigm shift from oldies to young generation where leadership skills thrive.
Re: Ita Awak: The Lamentation Of A Cursed Politician :by Friday Willie by MYSTERIOUS2ALL: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Mr Writer... Why Emphasizing On AMORC...... You Better withdraw this post...

(1) (Reply)

NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations / #istandbybuhari 9 Million Man March 2016 / We Must Rid Nigeria Of Corruption – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.