Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached (1984 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:13am On May 19, 2012
Just wondering when we can see a billionaire walking down the street like this in Nigeria.

Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by Mynd44: 7:57am On May 19, 2012
The last time I checked, when Adenuga is in Lagos, he drives himself but the same Adenuga will not do that in the north. It depends on the security situation in the place the person lives
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by iluvnaija: 8:25am On May 19, 2012
For naija, u go dey hear clear road, clear road chairman dey kum u will see croud as if the guy is being worshiped. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by denzel2009: 8:32am On May 19, 2012
duh mufu lanihun is a millionaire, he walks to his house everyday.
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44: The last time I checked, when Adenuga is in Lagos, he drives himself but the same Adenuga will not do that in the north. It depends on the security situation in the place the person lives

my guy have you been to the north? ask your people that have
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by bayulll01(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2012
denzel2009: duh mufu lanihun is a millionaire, he walks to his house everyday.
we are talking of billionaird here mofo
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by ayobase(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2012
DivideUs:

my guy have you been to the north? ask your people that have

He was referring to harams of boko!
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by ayobase(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2012
bayulll01:
we are talking of billionaird here mofo

Easy bro.....
The difference btw
a billionaire & millionaire
could b less dan 50K!
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by faithin9ja: 12:13pm On May 19, 2012
I walk freely in Nigeria, I drive myself, I often stroll by myself, if you are in Ikoyi, look out for me jogging early morning on Awolowo Rd........last year my accountant said I was worth N2.3Billion (mind you that's only $14million, damn I thought I was rich)
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by ak47mann(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2012
boko haram will kidnap am sad sad
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by Mynd44: 12:37pm On May 19, 2012
ayobase:

He was referring to harams of boko!
I thought I was clear enough
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by achi4u(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2012
me too nah trillionier and am walking freely
here in the east.
Re: Can A Billionaire Be Free Like This In Nigeria? Pics Attached by Jakumo(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2012
faithin9ja: I walk freely in Nigeria, I drive myself, I often stroll by myself, if you are in Ikoyi, look out for me jogging early morning on Awolowo Rd........last year my accountant said I was worth N2.3Billion (mind you that's only $14million, damn I thought I was rich)

Could you please describe the jogging outfit you wear on those early morning runs, to assist the gentlemen who hope to make your acquiantance there.

Wow, Facebook billionaire Zuckerberg's girlfriend is a bit on the chubby side, considering the smorgasborg of really hot women that must throw themselves at the under-dressing mogul everywhere he goes. Oh well, lets watch for the next beta upgrade.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency / Former Deeper Life Pastor & Nigeria UN Mission Lawyer, Eric Abakporo, Convicted / Boko Haram Creates Islamic State Of Gwoza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.