Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria (1414 Views)

PDP Could’ve Ruled For 60 Years, Says Ogbulafor / Has APC Ruled For 8yrs Since OBJ And Atiku Are Now APC Members? / North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by 100gigabytes: 6:09am On May 19, 2012
JONATHAN HAS JUST RULED FOR ONE YEAR AND THE COUNTRY IS UPSIDE DOWN, DO NIGERIANS UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A LEADER, OBASANJO WAS ONE AND HE GOT IT FROM THE MILITARY. WE NEED LEADERS NOT CHICKENS WITH MONEY, AND NOT THIEVES AS WELL
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by kettykin: 8:46am On May 19, 2012
useless liars always trying to revise history to suite their selfish and wicked purposes, have you forgotten how more than 10,000 christians majorly igbos were slaughtered in kaduna with eastern governors calling for seccession and confederation, have you so quickly forgotten how sharia was declared in the north with non christians leaving in droves , your type will be rendered redundant because of double speak
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On May 19, 2012
obj was a better president than yar adua ,jonathan added together.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by kettykin: 10:44am On May 19, 2012
Liars has always been the problem of Nigerians like the above poster Have people forgotten the Likes of Uwazurike and when he started MASSOB. Dokubo came with MEND and Northern Governors with Sharia , It was During Obasanjos Tenure that the foundation for the Present Upheaval were laid, If OBJ had installed a healthy man to replace him we would not hacve been in this mess. It was him that also came up with Operation Totality that brought about GEJ taken over .

Infact if there was anytime Nigeria almost broke up , it was during OBJ's tenure when the Aba Boys revenged the Massacre of Igbos in Kaduna and their was tension every where and instead of OBJ to caution or Impose state of Emergency in Kaduna he ended up accusing the Eastern Governors who were calling for Confederation of being Mischevous. Let some funny people not come and blame the Failure of Security in Nigeria on GEJ, the truth is that Nigeria has never been secure and will never be secure ,even if OBJ comes back or power shifts to the North Nigeria will still be Insecure .People have not forgotten the Upheavals of the 60s (1966,19967) the coups of the 70s (1975/1976) the riots of the 80s in Kano, Kafanchan,yola . Let people stop going about accusing GEJ , Nigeriua has never been secure .
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Mynd44: 11:24am On May 19, 2012
Simple OBJ was feared and to some extent, respected. GEJ on the other hand is the opposite
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by 100gigabytes: 11:42am On May 19, 2012
your right , short memories i guess, so what next ?
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by 100gigabytes: 11:44am On May 19, 2012
kettykin: useless liars always trying to revise history to suite their selfish and wicked purposes, have you forgotten how more than 10,000 christians majorly igbos were slaughtered in kaduna with eastern governors calling for seccession and confederation, have you so quickly forgotten how sharia was declared in the north with non christians leaving in droves , your type will be rendered redundant because of double speak

no one spoke about this one oh, you just wake up from sleep and call someone useless liar because you disagree with his point of view.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by velo10: 12:38pm On May 19, 2012
This is true.. I can remember then when the MASSOB leader called for the state of Biafra and his calls were ignored then. Now MASSOB is strong in the east. With maladministration and corruption their dreams may be realised.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2012
Nigeria needs HITLER to rule them cool
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2012
It was during OBJ that MASSOB and MEND was born. The fitst successful sit at home protest by the MASSOB was under OBJ and it was after that, that OBJ started the mass murdering of armedless and defenceless youths.

Miss world riots carried out by the Jihadists was under OBJ and lots more.

OBJ was a military tout who has no respect for the rule of law, but in Jonathan, we have a gentle fellow but it seems we want a Hitler.

Yet, like someone has said, even a Hitler cannot make Nigeria "one". Our insecurity is as a result of the fact that we are not one. There is no national idealogy.

Jonathan is doing his best to move Nigeria forward. If we fail to move forward, then disintegration it is.

Em, during OBJ, I wanted Nigeria to split sharp sharp, but during Jonathan, I am having some hope: yet my hope is not blind,

nigeria will surely split, it is a matter of time.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2012
noblezone: It was during OBJ that MASSOB and MEND was born. The fitst successful sit at home protest by the MASSOB was under OBJ and it was after that, that OBJ started the mass murdering of armedless and defenceless youths.

Miss world riots carried out by the Jihadists was under OBJ and lots more.

OBJ was a military tout who has no respect for the rule of law, but in Jonathan, we have a gentle fellow but it seems we want a Hitler.

Yet, like someone has said, even a Hitler cannot make Nigeria "one". Our insecurity is as a result of the fact that we are not one. There is no national idealogy.

Jonathan is doing his best to move Nigeria forward. If we fail to move forward, then disintegration it is.

Em, during OBJ, I wanted Nigeria to split sharp sharp, but during Jonathan, I am having some hope: yet my hope is not blind,

nigeria will surely split, it is a matter of time.
you talk am finish sir cooleven Hitler when he took power he brought so much wealth in Germany the country was one of the richest country in the world,he make sure that his people were looked after first.................
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2012
Even though Obasanjo's administration was not as ludicrous as what we're witnessing under the tutelage of Jonathan, groups still did call for the break up of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva: Even though Obasanjo's administration was not as ludicrous as what we're witnessing under the tutelage of Jonathan, groups still did call for the break up of Nigeria.

please, why was Asari Dokubo, Raph Uwazurike and their likes arrested?

To say that no group called for break up of Nigeria makes me to wonder wether you were really in Nigeria during the OBJ days.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2012
noblezone:

please, why was Asari Dokubo, Raph Uwazurike and their likes arrested?

To say that no group called for break up of Nigeria makes me to wonder wether you were really in Nigeria during the OBJ days.
Dude, read my post again. We're saying the same thing.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2012
Please, y were those first 3 posts hidden? I read those posts not long ago, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it! U this moderators......u don't sanction what is necessary, now u av resorted to hiding posts for your own selfish reasons.....smh, u all deserve to b removed! Nigerians! The same fcckin ppl, no difference!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Dude, read my post again. We're saying the same thing.

Apologies.

Yet, me thiks that the "ludicurous" you see in Jonathan has to do wirh his style of leadership.

Under OBJ, 2 or more PHCN will by now be in jail because of "corruption", while continue the same we were doing things.

Under Jonathan, estimsted billing has come to an end,we are to get meters free. Talk about using ome stone to kill 2 birds: close down the source of corruption in PHCN, and at same time, make the people to have the reward for democracy.
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 19, 2012
speedyboi: Please, y were those first 3 posts hidden? I read those posts not long ago, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it! U this moderators......u don't sanction what is necessary, now u av resorted to hiding posts for your own selfish reasons.....smh, u all deserve to b removed! Nigerians! The same fcckin ppl, no difference!!!!!!!
you are right,these moderators now hide posts that are not meant to be hidden while posts that are supposed to be hidden/deleted are left alone.youll never see them hide blueteeth post;bigoted moderators.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Musiwa49: 4:13pm On May 19, 2012
during Obasanjo period, Nigerian have not seen the satellite pictures.. this is why the issue of break up is coming now. it as nothing to do with Jonathan but more of the satellite pictures. Which is leading to more violent on nigeria street.

You have to also understand the level of acceptance in Nigeria is high based on ethnics group. Less people will accept a president who is ijaw. More people will accept a president who is Yoruba because of population.

this is why I said then I should run for president, because the odd of acceptance would be higher than Jonathan Goodluck.

the level of acceptance in Nigeria varies
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by daryordar: 5:06pm On May 19, 2012
obj ruled naija with common sense not like our so called president who cant even command ants 2 war
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 19, 2012
Nigeria is not breaking up, whats happening is Karma to the Hausas who killed Biafrans, now its time for them to beg. They are somalia now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Ruled For 8years No One Talked Of Breaking Up Nigeria by Musiwa49: 5:32pm On May 19, 2012
I disagree with you.

Obasanjo was the one who conducted the falsed census figures and nobody saw the satellite pictures at that time.. If they have seen it. May be they will not have declared some of the result they did. But now nigerian are seen it now, that it was all a lie..

violent has to do with the issue of the satellite pictures.. the north want out of nigeria because they can not be minority, Jonathan Goodluck insist they most remain to be minority. that where the issue are. while most southern do not stand by Jonathan Goodluck. they wish them well in their new country.

(1) (Reply)

More Ministers To Be Sacked, Gusau To Become Next Defence Minister / Jonathan Gives ‘tompolo’ Contract To Supply 20 Marine Patrol Vessels To Navy / Gov T A Orji Went To Aba To Commission Some Completed Project Video!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.