Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. (953 Views)

Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport / Why Extreme Capitalism Is Not Suitable For Nigeria - Please Vote! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by fakedavid: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
~Only God can help us in this country.

It is now tough to steal money - if you do EFCC will be on your back

It is now realy tough to sell fake drugs - NAFDAC will hoodwink you

It is now extremely tough to trade in drugs - NDLEA will wait for you at the airport

It is now realy tough to be a prostitute in Lagos - Fashola will send police after you.

It is now realy tough to wait at the bus stop looking for buses - before you know it - Lagos Mass Transit bus is at your feet.

It is now realy tough to drive on bad roads - all roads are getting repaired

it is now realy tough to live in the dark - NEPA will bring light.

God, we need help before we all run out of the country.
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Seun(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2007
You must be living in a completely different Nigeria.
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
Seun you should ban this fake davidylan angry
He is defacing the forum with all shit he his spitting out
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by mrpataki(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Seun,

Why do you allow this person to continue insulting cheaply on the forum without contributing any sense to discussions?
(fake)davidyland@yahoo.com:

@MrPataki

olori boo bo - monkey - nigger - d ickhead - ologbo - elede - anuofia. onyiori.

you're a monkey.

who? u this sweet yummy crematious p ussy.

Ravvy - you're a goat - I meant to write Vista - na im I go write Visat - na my girlfriend fault - she dey suck my d ick as I dey type.

Stay there fooling yourself and stay put in he background saying you are retarded because you're black - shame on u.

But i agree with you - u are stupid because you're black - you'reĀ  fool because you are black - you're demented because you're black - and u can never make it in life because you're black - does these sound better to you?
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Afam(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
Wonders shall never end.

So, people can actually complain that they are being insulted when they freely insult others on this forum? Hypocrisy at its peak. Not surprised though.
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by mrpataki(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Afam,

I don't blame you, deciphering English sentences is a herculean task to your brains.

mrpataki:

Why do you allow this person to continue insulting cheaply on the forum without contributing any sense to discussions?
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Afam(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2007
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ topic

bet the boy copied it from somewhere.
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Purist(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2007
I agree with his second and third points, and to an extent, his first point.

Those that live in Abuja will agree with his penultimate point, while those that live in Ikorodu will certainly agree with his last point.
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by feelgood(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2007
fake davidylan?
@mrpataki
Indeed.
Re: Things Are Getting Tougher & Tougher In Nigeria - Please Read. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
Fake David, Wonderful post, I agree with 1, 2 , 3 and 4. Good one

(1) (Reply)

Where Was Ayo Fayose (ekiti Ex Governor) Hiding? / Aviation Fund: Efcc Arrests Fani-kayode, Borishade / Akure,kogi,kwara Yoruba ? Becomekolo Wats Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.