Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Mobile App For Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile App For Blackberry (794 Views)

Nairaland Frontpage Update Notification App For Blackberry (beta) / •» Extra Hidden Menus For Blackberry devices!!! Check it out!!! / Show Box...free Movie And Series App For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App For Blackberry by obienotes(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2012
We’re so excited to announce the launch of the mobile app for BlackBerry, and it’s the perfect way to keep up with all the latest jobs and career info while you’re on the go! The apps are totally free. Thanks for all the love and support!!
http://www.jobfetcher.org/2012/05/jobfetcher-blackberry-app-is-now.html
Re: Mobile App For Blackberry by Lexusgs430: 1:09pm On May 19, 2012
Wetin happen to your mobile number? Called it, but it appears it no longer exists.
Re: Mobile App For Blackberry by obienotes(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
oga,im now in canada,my bb pin is in my signature,i got a new one

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Extend Your Blackberry Battery Life / How To Obtain Cbn License For Online/mobile Payment In Nigeria / Pls Help Me With This Blackberry Storm 2 Verizon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.