Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tips And Tricks To Extend Your Blackberry Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips And Tricks To Extend Your Blackberry Battery Life (793 Views)

Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know / Check Out These Tips And Tricks Of Whatsapp / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Extend Your Blackberry Battery Life by Toshtos: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2012
Looking to maximize your BlackBerry battery life? We’ve got TEN simple tricks you can use that will help to ensure you are getting the most out of your much needed battery power.
1. Use Wifi when available – Turn Off Wifi when not in use
Wifi seems to be the biggest influencer of battery life on newer devices like the Bold 9900/9930. In all of our tests and real world outings, having Wifi on and connected to a Wifi network was amazing for battery life. Using the Wifi network for data instead of the carrier network makes a HUGE difference in battery life (the radios don’t have to work as hard). The Bold 9900 can get a full “work day” of use and still sit at around 80% battery life come quitting time all thanks to Wifi. However when you know you won’t be using Wifi if you’re out for the day or somewhere where there is no Wifi connection, you can simply turn it off to keep it from eating away at your battery. This keeps the device from searching for networks and draining the battery. Long story short – if you have a Wifi network available … use it. If you don’t … turn it off. To Disable Wifi
2. Dim the Backlight
When you fire up a new device, more often than not the backlight brightness is set at 70%. This is all well and good to start as you can see the screen clearly and everything looks great. Your natural tendency to want to see things as bright as possible may have you cranking it up to 100%, however this can more quickly drain your battery as the extra juice needed to keep the screen fully lit up eats away at battery life. Turning the brightness down (even just a bit) can help immensely to extend your battery. Personally I always drop my screen brightness to 10% and have never had an issue.

Read More

http://9janewzone..com/2012/08/ten-tips-and-tricks-to-extend-your.html
Re: Tips And Tricks To Extend Your Blackberry Battery Life by Pysam(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2012
Its becos of these nonsense that u want people to follow u to ur blog.the prob is that we don't read manual in nigeria if not why ll u copy things from black berry help nd u want me to believe u av made research
Call me on 070............26 nd I ll give u more
Ps

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S III Now Available In Brown, Black, Grey And Red / Nigeria Begins Phone Number Portability In December / Iphone 4S Have To Enter Password To Backup File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.