Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Spring Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank (3239 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank by techy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
please does anybody know whats up with Spring Bank calling? When are they calling the Seond batch?
Re: Spring Bank by Lagoseko(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
Keep on praying for I know definately they wld call. Put ur trust in God. There are lots of vacancies in the bank. Am telling u as an insider.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2007
Hi ya'll!

Hows was d weekend?

Is there anybody with news ?

Cheers
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2007
Where is moon?
Abeg u guys should give us info please!
Re: Spring Bank by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2007
anyway lets keep our fingers cross.
Re: Spring Bank by vomofit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
please where is moon?
we need info
they have started recruiting again. what is happening?
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Prospects,

I hear they will call us next month, anybody with same gist?
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
Prospects,

I hear they will call us next month, anybody with same gist?
Re: Spring Bank by vomofit(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
hello everyone
the info. i got is that they we call by January
please if there is any other info. contrary to mine let us know.
Re: Spring Bank by 2fly: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2007
Spring bank has started recruiting again, so Please move on with your career/ Lives
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2007
2fly,

I dont udersatnd the message in your text above . Are u saying Spring bank is not calling us again and are recruiting new people or wat?

Please explain. Is there any one with any info ? Please share it with us.

One Love , One house
Re: Spring Bank by 2fly: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
Forget Spring bank, and move on
Re: Spring Bank by lockster: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2007
2fly, could u please stop being pessimistic, as u were asked, where did u get your information from?
we have waited this long and we have strong assurance that we will be called, information from one of the HR persons say that they are doing a kind of restructuring so as to assertain where dey really need vacancies, and as soon as they are done with that they will invite us, u dont even know anything about all these and you are here passing wrong information. are you one of those people who is submitting CV now?
well know that if we waited 1yr you too might have to wait 1yr which will be next year after we have being absorbed.
ok?
Re: Spring Bank by akiojogo: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2007
fellows its well us all.i can only say that springbank for us is for sure,but just a matter of time.the issue i think is that they dont want to disclose exactly the date so that they would not be harrased by people.If we are convesant with office protocol we should have know that certain informations are not just let out like that.pls fellows lets keep praying cos by faith i know springbank is for sure.God never fails.Cheers everybody
Re: Spring Bank by 2fly: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
A word is enough for the Wise MOVE ON
Re: Spring Bank by Lagoseko(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
2IFY, ARE U IN WHICH BATCH? DONT BE LIKE ANOTHER MOKPAS.IF U FRESH TALK FRESH AND DONT SOUND DISCOURAGING TO THE OLDER GUY.I WONDER IF MOKPAS CHANGED NAME TO 2IFY COS HE HAS BEEN DORMANT.
Re: Spring Bank by 2fly: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
Lagoseko Do not give these innocent people false hopes you are in far away kano and dont know what is happening here in Lagos.

People will be called but not everybody. Let everyone look for alternatives so if you are called you can throw a Party but if not, (Duh)

p.s What even happened to Mokpas anyway
Re: Spring Bank by akiojogo: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
2fly coming to think of you i think you dont believe in yourself thats why you have persisted in discouraging others.you dont seem to believe in possibilities.I wonder if you are this hopeless.Think positive dear.God help us.
Re: Spring Bank by 2fly: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
Hi ,

I beleif in myself so much that after spring bank, I got a Job in an ISP from there moved to a Multinational Oil and Gas company and even now I have

offers from 2 Banks . The people that lack self beleif are you hoping and praying to marketers in Spring bank.

Pls take your destinies in your hand and find alternatives b4 it is too late
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2007
2fly,

Whatever IT IS WELL
Re: Spring Bank by tglaz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
how bout us that dropped our cv in their head office earlier in the month of november.when are we gonna be called for test?
Re: Spring Bank by 2fly: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yeahp it is well even in the well
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hi peeps,

Y aint u guys talking again?

Someone sholud please update the house!
Re: Spring Bank by vomofit(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
I am waiting till the month of January, when we will be call .
compliment of the season to you all
Re: Spring Bank by amidove: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
the spring bank test at kano sprong os to sky bank,thats means no news yet.
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
@2fly
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2007
@2fly
why dont u fly and let others be, U sound like mokpas,,,,, are u related to him either by infection or imitation??
u have offer in two banks thank God for that and encourage others by being positive.u got those jobs not by u power even if u have the contact,some have the contact yet unable to secure a job.
be wise enough to appreciate that it is not ur own power that gets u the JOB but GOD.
fummy boy.

(1) (Reply)

Giesecke & Devrient Africa Limited / Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update / Prison Recruitment: Dilemma Of Age Falsification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.