Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,243 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Want To Submit A Proposal To The Precidency. What Steps To Be Taken? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Submit A Proposal To The Precidency. What Steps To Be Taken? (479 Views)

OPINION: Homepage Is Way Too Busy To Be Taken Serious / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / I Am The President, What Steps Should I Take To Make You Proud To Be A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Submit A Proposal To The Precidency. What Steps To Be Taken? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 19, 2012
I have a beautiful project that will help creation of employment and also attract foreign investment. I want the project funded and launched by the federal government.

How do i get my proposal to the precident. Can i use and depend on our representative at the national assembly?

Any information on how to get it done?

(1) (Reply)

Clean Ur TATTOO With Ease. Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace In Ur Skin / D Eye-opening Fruit / Frsc Emergency Toll Free Line; 112 Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.