Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 6 (588 Views)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 6 by emmagined(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2012
Emmagined:Hello Brain!!!

Brain:How are you my good man?

Emmagined:am good, hey you don't sound too bright,are you alright?

Brain:Hmm,i am my friend, i am only pondering...

Emmagined:oh ok...how to take over the world abi?

Brain:lol, yes, as usual, and some other things as well..

Emmagined:oh ok, care to share your thoughts??

Brain:hmm...well its just that it marvels me how so many of us are preoccupied with ourselves in this modern times..its all

about ME, ME, ME...

Emmagined:Ha!!! yes ooo, we have to be ooo, in this jungle of life...its survival of the fittest ooo

Brain:agreed it is...but at what cost?? our morals, our values, our conscience?

Emmagined:hmmmmm...na so e be oo my brother...if you can't beat them.....

Brain:its a shame...sometimes my heart bleeds for my dear nation..where are we headed

Emmagined:bros do you want to go down that lane??...in truth, do we really have a national identity as Nigerians?? we are

quick to first identify with our individual tribes and ethnicity before our nationality..

Brain:hmmm...i feel you...like i said once, you never cease to amaze me sometimes with what you have upstairs...hey did you

hear the statement accredited to a one time leader of this nation with regards to the next presidential elections??

Emmagined:Mscheeeww...emmagine ooo(i mean imagine..lol)...see a leader of great influence making such callous statements,all

in the name of wanting to rule...hmm the crave for power!!!

Brain:hmmm...please lets talk of better things jare, like you said, lets not go down that lane..so hows life treating you??

Emmagined:ha!! you know me now, i am thankful and grateful oo, yes there are challenges all around, but i am ALIVE ooo...and

only the living can praise God.

Brain:thats really good to hear.

Emmagined:ha, yes oo...i used to complain, and whine and be downcast because of my needs, wants and lack, but now i know

better..

Brain:See, if any human being wakes up in the morning hail and hearty, healthy and complete and hisses or starts to complain

about challenges or needs or what they lack, or even hunger, and doesn't say THANK YOU to his/her Creator...that person

is an INGRATE!!! Your attitude to life first thing in the morning indicates the value you place on it compared to other

things.

Emmagined:hmmm, you are right...it is a privilege to get up every morning.

Brain:how many people realize that? SEE IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU HAVE NOT THANKED YOUR MAKER FOR GIVING YOU THE

OPPORTUNITY OF SEEING THIS DAY, YOU HAD BETTER CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!

Emmagined:Bros cool down oo, no be me and you dey discuss?? who you come dey talk to now??

Brain:mschheeww, no vex jare...its just sad that a lot of people lack understanding and carry challenges like burdens..its so

easy for you to hear virtually everyone complaining about this or that.yes its not easy, its not easy for anyone and am not

saying one should not think about his challenges...but STOP carrying it like a burden,or avoiding them by indulging.. if it

feels too heavy for you and theres no one to help, give the load to GOD..open your HEART!!!

Emmagined:bros na who vex you na??

Brain:hahahahah, its not like that my friend, sometimes you just want to shake people into realizing that theres much more to

life than having or not having things...some people are worse off, so be grateful, also aspire, work towards and pray to be

like those that are better off, instead of comparing yourself to them and complaining..

Emmagined:i hear you sir, like you handle all your own challenges perfectly?

Brain:far from it, it is only by the GRACE OF GOD oo, and i also say all these things to also admonish myself as well..

Emmagined:thank God oo

Brain:Amen, ehen, on a lighter note, its the Champion league final tonight between Chelsea and Bayern Munich...hope its gonna

be a hell of a game

Emmagined:i hope so too ooo,may the better team carry the day...

Brain:yeah...so we talk later abi...

Emmagined:yes sir...later

(1) (Reply)

Achebe Rejects Nigerian Honour!!! / Script Bonanza For All Creative Writers / I Want Buyer Of My Book Manuscript Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.