Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants (16947 Views)

SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / South Africa To Deport Zimbabweans Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by mandsignal(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Did they not learn anything from South Africa?
lolz lolz.
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by member479760: 5:55pm On May 20, 2012
We have the option to dictate to china how to live on this earth, they are not key player and not going to be one. China can't continue to jail foreigners for life in its own for petty offence and still continue to enjoy the support of African countries most specially Nigeria.

China is a cheap, begging country, they destroyed the world economy ,,,
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Ironi: 5:59pm On May 20, 2012
Look at all this ignorant Nigerians running their mouths.

Ghana is a soverign nation and would always look for its interest just like any other nation.It is a small nation and if it has reached a point it feels it is no longer in it's interest to let illegal immigrants mess it's economy then so be it.

It's retail industry is being seriously encroached by illegal immigrants and that is a big no no.

So illegal immigrants must go and if this includes Nigerians, too bad, Nigerians too must go.
Nigeria has huge land and big resources, they should go and help build Nigeria and leave small Ghana alone.
I don't know what they are running from.

This immigration thing happens in every country, and there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Nonybb: 6:07pm On May 20, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin heavy weight ignorant bastard, I enjoy better electricity, water, peace, healthcare, roads, internet service than ur so-called heavy weight country; keep deceiving urselves Nigerians. grin grin grin, don' hate tha game dude, we juz gat our priorities right, till u puccy-fo0l and ur ilk start growing some balls like (Ghanians) real men (and I ain't talking abt being a keyboard Captain Nigeria like u are) in facing ur proudly corrupt government, all tht baby talk grin grin u posted up there no dey hold water.

oh yes! and we do anticipate more of ur ilk wud come on here an cry more baby talk than urs grin grin, I actually enjoy reading them. PUCCY'S

KOBOKUNKIE THA REALEST wink
look at an id/iot telling me he enjoys more road, electricity and co. Let me tell u stu/pid boy, nigerians dnt even knw that there was a country called ghana. Our priority is to compete with SA and nt some filthy slave camp. When ur hole economy compete with LAGOS then u can even think of tryin to match nigeria. Most of this ghanaians dont even knw how nigeria is structured, dats my pain. Have u been to PH, banana island, VI, akwa ibom,(i dnt want to mention the hole of lagos coz dat would be an unfair comparison knwing how small u ppl are, coz even the whole mobile subscriptions in nigeria is bigger than ur entire non entity country). Hv u been to enugu, kano, owerri or even asaba! Let me nt talk of ABUJA cos it can neva be a match to any ghana busy city. Its planned to the highest level so i talk about it to u fools. The hole nollywood film shot are done mainly in enugu so a greater percentage of nigeria actually is can neva be perceived by wat u see on ur TV screen. Nigeria is a country that inherited too many population but our infastructures are growing at a rapid rate. Lagos alone under fashola hv constructured more roads than the entire ghana and liberia hv built since there independence. Talk of electricity we generate close to 5000 mega watts but gas supply hampened full uttilization while ur bush like country generate only 1900mw of electricity which cant even be sufficient for lagos. Rem we can quit supplying ur bckward country gas cos when nigeria sneezes ghana freezes! Anytime u talk of ghana talk of lagos. They are two comparable places. In term of water ghana is no match coz water generation in ghana cant be sufficient for lagosians to flush there toilets. Health care facilities at NTH and national hospital ABUJA are no match and may nt be obtainable anywhere in ghana! So shut up fool!

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Ekiti1: 6:13pm On May 20, 2012
Nonybb: look at an id/iot telling me he enjoys more road, electricity and co. Let me tell u stu/pid boy, nigerians dnt even knw that there was a country called ghana. Our priority is to compete with SA and nt some filthy slave camp. When ur hole economy compete with LAGOS then u can even think of tryin to match nigeria. Most of this ghanaians dont even knw how nigeria is structured, dats my pain. Have u been to PH, banana island, VI, akwa ibom,(i dnt want to mention the hole of lagos coz dat would be an unfair comparison knwing how small u ppl are, coz even the whole mobile subscriptions in nigeria is bigger than ur entire non entity country). Hv u been to enugu, kano, owerri or even asaba! Let me nt talk of ABUJA cos it can neva be a match to any ghana busy city. Its planned to the highest level so i talk about it to u fools. The hole nollywood film shot are done mainly in enugu so a greater percentage of nigeria actually is can neva be perceived by wat u see on ur TV screen. Nigeria is a country that inherited too many population but our infastructures are growing at a rapid rate. Lagos alone under fashola hv constructured more roads than the entire ghana and liberia hv built since there independence. Talk of electricity we generate close to 5000 mega watts but gas supply hampened full uttilization while ur bush like country generate only 1900mw of electricity which cant even be sufficient for lagos. Rem we can quit supplying ur bckward country gas cos when nigeria sneezes ghana freezes! Anytime u talk of ghana talk of lagos. They are two comparable places. In term of water ghana is no match coz water generation in ghana cant be sufficient for lagosians to flush there toilets. Health care facilities at NTH and national hospital ABUJA are no match and may nt be obtainable anywhere in ghana! So shut up fool!
Wow! Easy abeg!
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2012
[b] I HEARD THE FOREIGNERS ARE THE REASON WHY THE DOLLAR IS RISING IN GHANA http://www.africanews.com/site/Ghana_Foreign_retailers_cited_for_currency_depreciation/list_messages/41697 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked YES THERE ARE LAWS THAT PROTECT CITIZENS, BUT TO BE HONEST, THIS IS JUST A FEW INDIVIDUALS IN THE MARKET THAT HAVE BEEN MOTIVATING THESE DECISIONS TO FLUSH OUT FOREIGNER (NIGERIA) FROM THE MARKET, I DONT BLAME THEM .

BUT THE TRUTH IS, IF THEY SUCCEED,

THOSE INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THE GHANA MARKET.
THE ECONOMIC GROWTH WILL SLOW DOWN.
THE BANKS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS AND MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PAY SALARIES AND HAVE TO LAY OFF STAFF
TELECOMS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS
THE NUMBER OF CONTAINERS ARRIVING THE COUNTRY WILL REDUCE , THE CUSTOMS DUTY THAT GENERATES FUNDS WILL REDUCE.
SHOP OWNER WILL ALSO GO BROKE SINCE THERE ARE NO FOREIGNERS TO RENT THEIR SHOPS, THE GHANIAN TRADERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OCCUPY ALL THE EMPTY SHOPS.
WHAT ABOUT THE LANDLORDS THAT RENT HOUSES TO THE FOREIGNERS? HOW WILL THEY PAY FEES AND MAINTAIN THEIR FAMILIES.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GHANIAN TRADERS IN NIGERIA ?

I AM NOT SAYING THEY SHOULD NOT DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEIR CITIZENS, I AM JUST SAYING THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS A DECISION OF THE CITIZENS AND NOT A FEW TRADERS WHO CANNOT HANDLE COMPETITION , BECAUSE WHEN THE RESULT OF THE ACTION APPEAR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WILL NO BE ABLE TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES . [/b]
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 20, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by ismhab(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2012
killuminati: no be only fresh air, na air freshener! ;Dno be only fresh air, na air freshener!
LWKMD.
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by aljharem(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2012
Nonybb: this ghanaians bast/ards shouldnt try this with the heavy weight nigeria or there economy will crumble. After feeding and clothing them in there dirty country they now want deportation. St/upid ingreats!

errrrrmmmmm sir you did not cloth anyone neither did you feed anyone. Get off your high horse and smell the coffee.

If Nigerians cannot move forward please and please don't drag others down with Nigeria
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by aljharem(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2012
Nonybb: look at an id/iot telling me he enjoys more road, electricity and co. Let me tell u stu/pid boy, nigerians dnt even knw that there was a country called ghana. Our priority is to compete with SA and nt some filthy slave camp. When ur hole economy compete with LAGOS then u can even think of tryin to match nigeria. Most of this ghanaians dont even knw how nigeria is structured, dats my pain. Have u been to PH, banana island, VI, akwa ibom,(i dnt want to mention the hole of lagos coz dat would be an unfair comparison knwing how small u ppl are, coz even the whole mobile subscriptions in nigeria is bigger than ur entire non entity country). Hv u been to enugu, kano, owerri or even asaba! Let me nt talk of ABUJA cos it can neva be a match to any ghana busy city. Its planned to the highest level so i talk about it to u fools. The hole nollywood film shot are done mainly in enugu so a greater percentage of nigeria actually is can neva be perceived by wat u see on ur TV screen. Nigeria is a country that inherited too many population but our infastructures are growing at a rapid rate. Lagos alone under fashola hv constructured more roads than the entire ghana and liberia hv built since there independence. Talk of electricity we generate close to 5000 mega watts but gas supply hampened full uttilization while ur bush like country generate only 1900mw of electricity which cant even be sufficient for lagos. Rem we can quit supplying ur bckward country gas cos when nigeria sneezes ghana freezes! Anytime u talk of ghana talk of lagos. They are two comparable places. In term of water ghana is no match coz water generation in ghana cant be sufficient for lagosians to flush there toilets. Health care facilities at NTH and national hospital ABUJA are no match and may nt be obtainable anywhere in ghana! So shut up fool!

LOL you are just venting your anger at the wrong person. Fact !!!

While IBB and co are still in Nigeria stealing your money you are busy insulting ghanaians

My brother, they have done well for themselves as a country. It is time we do the same for ours

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Chanchit: 6:27pm On May 20, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin heavy weight ignorant bastard, I enjoy better electricity, water, peace, healthcare, roads, internet service than ur so-called heavy weight country; keep deceiving urselves Nigerians. grin grin grin, don' hate tha game dude, we juz gat our priorities right, till u puccy-fo0l and ur ilk start growing some balls like (Ghanians) real men (and I ain't talking abt being a keyboard Captain Nigeria like u are) in facing ur proudly corrupt government, all tht baby talk grin grin u posted up there no dey hold water.

oh yes! and we do anticipate more of ur ilk wud come on here an cry more baby talk than urs grin grin, I actually enjoy reading them. PUCCY'S

KOBOKUNKIE THA REALEST wink
i reserve my comment... U fo*ols will still come begging on ur kneels, with ur good roads, water, electricity and what- a- fu**ckin* ever, like ur south african brothers.... Silly im-be-su.... I knw ur brains(ghanians) is darker than ur dark thick skin.... Am very sure u would look ugly, just like ur name *OTUMFOUR* kai...! It sounds idiotic....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by aljharem(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2012
Chanchit:
i reserve my comment... U fo*ols will still come begging on ur kneels, with ur good roads, water, electricity and what- a- fu**ckin* ever, like ur south african brothers.... Silly im-be-su.... I knw ur brains(ghanians) is darker than ur dark thick skin....

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na wa oh

My brother take it easy
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by olson(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2012
lacasa:

Ig*o kwenu cheesy cheesy cheesy
heeeee grin
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Bright2(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2012
Still laughing with long chewing stick in my mouth!Ghana do trade bussines,what stop them from joining the race now or did Nija also barred them not to?
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Korrection(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2012
I love NLanders...when Ghana flush us from their home youll see everyone here nuited to curse pooh out of their azz...we are watching.....they shouldnt dare us in anyway....
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla: 7:02pm On May 20, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
They can do whatever they like with the Chinese illegals (their cup is full as far as i'm concerned), but let them not try that with citizens of ECOWAS countries. There are no half measures here, no middle ground, no sitting on the fence: either you're a member of ECOWAS with all it entails, or you pull your country out of it.

I think they're testing the waters with the Chinese first, and using them as guinea pigs in preparation for facing the big-fry Nigeria. They'll then say it's not just us they're targeting, as they've done the same to the Chinese.

^^^I guess they were waiting for the foreign nationals (legal and illegal) to stimulate their economy with the different businesses they were engaged in, get them up and running. And when said businesses have got enough traction and are doing well, they then get rid of the 'foreigners' (leaving only the Obronis and Lebanese of course) and hand over the business space to Ghanaians. Makes perfect sense.

Do you even know what the ECOWAS protocol says about an ECOWAS citizen living in another ECOWAS country? Go and study it before you open your mouth. Ghana will not be the first ECOWAS country to deport illegal West Africans and will not be the last.
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla: 7:09pm On May 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Lets see how bold they are

Bold? do Ghanaians appear to you to lack boldness? For your info many Ghanaians have welcomed the govt's declaration. It won't be the first time Ghana has carried out mass deportation. I am sure you know that,huh?
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by otumfour(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2012
grin grin how many muthafucka'z have quoted my post so far? touched some puccy nerves din't I cheesy, whats really amazing is how U bonafide mumu nigerians (unfortunately the many) tend to quickly & easily vent ur anger @ other countries trying to put their houses in order, when sadly enough; ur own government keeps raping u in broad daylight cuz dem knorr say demma people be BONAFIDE mumu's pass Mr. Ibu in the movie Mr. Ibu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by gsmgold: 7:18pm On May 20, 2012
Olaolufred: I think Ghana is more purposeful than our nation-nigeria.
Ghana has found out a problem and are looking for solution.
It is a fact that there are illegal Immigrants, and it's security threat isn't small. It doesn't matter which country you came from, as far as your entry is illegal, you are a criminal.
It means whatever business you are doing illegally is also illegal.
We should be realistic. As an Ecowas member, there are still conditions to be satusfied.
I won't blame Ghana for trying to correct wrongs, they are trying not to be like jonatan that is complaining about 1914, instead of taking step of change.
Welldone Ghana. Do the best in your citizen's interest.

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 20, 2012
Ghana should not start what they can't finish, you can deport illegal migrants but the issue of closing down retail shops owned by non ghananians will surely backfire you guys. So beware
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2012
Good one ,Ghana!
A government that makes an effort to look out for its citizens.Mi d) mi gh korti, k3se3, denden a 3da h) ma me dabeaaaa!!!
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by otumfour(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2012
^^^^ ify! u izz 1 badt gurl lol! wink, ur twi is superb dear
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Ironi: 8:02pm On May 20, 2012

Either you are an ignorant fool or were born a couple of years ago.

How can Nigerians not know Ghana when they were called upon to come train Nigerians when Nigeria got independence?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla: 8:02pm On May 20, 2012
gboss4sure: Ghana should not start what they can't finish, you can deport illegal migrants but the issue of closing down retail shops owned by non ghananians will surely backfire you guys. So beware

backfire ke? na today? Go study your history. no shit go happen, trust me. "Ghana should not start what they can't finish"- you underestimate Ghana at your peril. Do Ghanaians fear anything,anybosy? Hell no! i thought we proved that by beating you silly in football and in many other spheres,huh? Yes, Ghana may be relatively small but the mentality of a Ghanaian is incredible!
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla: 8:08pm On May 20, 2012
ifyalways: Good one ,Ghana!
A government that makes an effort to look out for its citizens.Mi d) mi gh korti, k3se3, denden a 3da h) ma me dabeaaaa!!!

Chei Ify, wodi wo Gh kotie kese3 denden a 3da ho ma wo dabia, huh? Good for you. Woye akora bonee paa!
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Ironi: 8:10pm On May 20, 2012
gboss4sure: Ghana should not start what they can't finish, you can deport illegal migrants but the issue of closing down retail shops owned by non ghananians will surely backfire you guys. So beware

What are you deaf or blind?

In Ghana retail is the domain of Ghanaians and that is one way the locals also get something to do in the Country. I believe it is the same in Nigeria.

Ghanaians would be damned if they allow foreigners to take that away. Too many stupid Nigerians here sha
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by ifyalways(f): 8:14pm On May 20, 2012
otumfour: ^^^^ ify! u izz 1 badt gurl lol! wink, ur twi is superb dear
mi da wo ase bebreee.
3te sen?
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On May 20, 2012
PetroDolla:

Chei Ify, wodi wo Gh kotie kese3 denden a 3da ho ma wo dabia, huh? Good for you. Woye akora bonee paa!
lol
3w3 nyame.
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by babestella: 8:25pm On May 20, 2012
they simply want to take over properties and businesses built by some Nigerians and foreigners who have lived in the country for a long time now, African man mentality. Robert Mugabe did the same to white owned businesses and farmers in his country now, una don forget. It is just African backward mentality, when people come and develop a place, suddenly the owner of that place realizes that the place is fully developed and wants to take advantage.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by ismhab(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2012
PetroDolla:

Do you even know what the ECOWAS protocol says about an ECOWAS citizen living in another ECOWAS country? Go and study it before you open your mouth. Ghana will not be the first ECOWAS country to deport illegal West Africans and will not be the last.
Thanks bros, u know some igbo don't have sense of understanding not to talk of thinking period.
Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by Ironi: 8:32pm On May 20, 2012
babestella: they simply want to take over properties and businesses built by some Nigerians and foreigners who have lived in the country for a long time now, African man mentality. Robert Mugabe did the same to white owned businesses and farmers in his country now, una don forget. It is just African backward mentality, when people come and develop a place, suddenly the owner of that place realizes that the place is fully developed and wants to take advantage.

Hehehehe,

So that is what Nigerians did to Ghanaians a few years back eh?

You remember Ghana Must Go?

Na God go punish you well well!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants by PetroDolla: 8:35pm On May 20, 2012

Mugu, go find somewhere to hide your ugly face with all the crap you are spewing out. While Abuja is a nice city it is too small to make realistic comparison with any big city anywhere. for God's sake stop telling lies. Nigeria is a complete joke, abi na lie? Is it the roads, water supply,electricity, insecurity, corruption, low level of literacy,or the unbriddled corruption? You have the audacity to talk about generating 5,000 MW of electricity. Electricity is not produced in the mouth or by mouth. it shows how foolish you are.Go to the streets of Lagos and across nigeria and see how using generators to charge mobile phones has become the most lucrative activity in nigeria, after kidnapping!Abuja may be a nice place but it is just a small place -not even up to one-tenth the size of any major city in Ghana. LOL, did you say national hospital in Abuja is the best your country has to offer? What a shame because that facility is a sham. Go and find out more about how people are dying at the abuja national hospital that was built by mrs abacha. how many of your political leaders seek medical attention in your local hospitals? Idiotic slowpoke. They jet out for medical treatment even for ordinary headache,toothache and running stomach. Next time you want to run your mouth state facts you can defend, after all nigeria is only 45 mins away.

compare this with President Kuffour having a spinal cord surgery at the govt-owned Korle-Bu Hospital in Accra recently. You see why you are such a slowpoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.