Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. (1157 Views)

Poll: Do u want to have a change Lifestyle 4rm poverty etc???

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
Hmmm.....: 0% (0 votes)
Ooops!: 0% (0 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY TO BE WITH THE LORD GOD OF CHOSEN, THE ONLY ONE WHO ANSWERS THE PRAYERS OF THIS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

THERE IS A PROGRAM IN MY CHURCH TOMORROW AND SUNDAY AND I'D LOVE TO INVITE EVERYONE WHO WANT A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GOD OF CHOSEN THAT ANSWERETH PRAYERS

VENUE: THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
10 OLOFIN PARK ESTATE OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP LAGOS

TIME:[/b]8AM {BUT YOU CAN COME BY 10AM COS THATS WHEN THE ANOINTED ONE OF GOD WILL PREACH}

[b]MINISTERING:
PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA

THEME: "GOD HAS DECIDED MY JOY"

YOU CAN COME WITH ALL YOUR PROBELMS, ALSO COME WITH FAITHTHAT YOU WILL GET SOMETHING FROM GOD.

1.IF YOU GOT FINANACIAL PROBLEM, COME!!!

2.IF YOU GOT TERRIBLE DISEASES AND SICKNESS, COME

3.IF YOU HAVE "AIDS/HIV"THE DISEASE NO SCIENTIST CAN CURE, GOD OF CHOSEN WILL CURE YOU.

"  GOD BLESS YOU FOR DECIDING TO COME. I PROMISE YOU ALL YOUR
                                      PROBLEM WILL BE OVER.  "
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
cheesy THIS IS REAL AND I CAN PROOF WHAT THE LORD GOD OF CHOSEN DID FOR ME AFTER ATTENDING THEIR PROGRAM.

COME AND GET YOUR OWN BLESSINGS FAST!!!!
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2007
MY TESTIMONY GOES THUS:- "I WAS SENT BY MY DAD TO MUSHIN AND ON MY WAY BACK ALONG THE OSHODI OKE GARAGE,AS I PASSED THROUGH THE PARKED BUSES,A SAW AN AREA BOY INFRONT OF A BUS,ANYONE THAT PASSES THE BUS,HE CALLS THEM AND SAYS-OGA OR MADAM,PERSON DEY CALL YOU FOR INSIDE. AS I WALKED TOWARDS HIM,THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME THAT AREA BOY IS A EVIL PERSON. SO AS I WALKED PASSED HIM,HE TOLD ME THE SAME THING. SO AS I IGNORE HIM,AND MOVE FORWARD TO MY DESTINATION,THE AREA BOY KEPT ON FOLLOWING ME. I NOTICED IT SO THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME ''SON,WHERE IS YOU ANOINTED HANDKERCHEF?" PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HANDKERCHEF IS ANOINTED BY MY PASTOR FOR PROTECTION AND HEALING ETC. SO AS I BROUGHT OUT MY HANDKERCHIEF,THE AREA BOY WAS NO LONGER FOLLOWING ME.

ISN'T THAT A MIRACLE HOW GOD SAVED ME FROM RITUALIST?

HE CAN DO IT WITH FAITH, WITHOUT FAITH YOU CAN'T PLEASE GOD.
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
Please don't look down on this my article. i;ll be there 2mao too. you can call me on 08089237197.

I promise you will get all you need.
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by rume(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hmmm! u've gotten a reply. SIGNS AND WONDERS of the last days
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color][b][/b] @rume,its real, i'd like eveyone to come. I still know God of chosen will surely answer you your prayers if you come 2mao!!!

EVEN IF YOU CAN ATTEND ONLY TOMMORROW, NO PROBLEM.
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy PLEASE MAY PPL,COME AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE TOTALLY.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: God Has Decided Your Joy And Its Ill-revokable. by denniz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2007
WHAOO!!!! GUYS, TODAY WAS THE BOMB, GOD PROOFED HIMSELF AS THE GOD AS OF OLD, GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB.

1. TODAY,THOSE WHO WERE WITH TERRIBLE GOT HEALED INSTANTLY VIA THE WORDS OF THE PASTOR

2. MY PASTOR PRAYED FOR THOSE WITH FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, ETC.

3. IF YOU ARE OUT OF JOB,OH! MY PASTOR GAVE THEM 3DAYS AUTOMATIC EMPLOYMENT.

4. YOU STILL HAVE A SECOND CHANCE, TOMMORROW IS THE LAST DAY AND THE FINAL.

Come and Recieve your own Blessings from the Lord!!!

"Remember,come with all your problem, your heart desires shall be granted."

(1) (Reply)

EVIDENCE OF GOD FROM SCRIPTURES / There Is A Place Called Heaven And A Place Called Hell / The Physical Death Of Jesus On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.