Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation (1083 Views)

Think There Is Nation Wide Blackout / Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Musiwa49: 12:33am On May 20, 2012
beaf:a woman egg has time so is a nation. people get deceitfully mostly pastor. women go to this church and tricked pastor said he see ghost . how many children the pastor has 5. 10%of your money to take of him
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 12:40am On May 20, 2012
Ok.
But brother, how can I learn satellite? I want to use it to finish some enemies of the Western Niger. Finito! Kaput!
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Musiwa49: 12:53am On May 20, 2012
people are trick by pastor, A woman egg have time. They claim they do miracle. But I discovered many of the pastor use actors to give testimoney in churches. I know someone who get paid to give false testimony in churches. The person show me the video, she is an actor. This is how she makes are living, acting roles for client. And one of her client his a church. Some lady they go to churches and make claim pastor Olumide said, they see ghost in your house to trick them. Or God said your husband is not your real husband, God is going to bring your real husband. So that he can continue to collect 10% from you to feed his 5 children.. who is the victim. many newspapers in nigeria do this. To make money. Politician do this too. And people get con. There is time for everything under the sun the word of God says. So when you are tell a woman , this is your time, and she claim I have not got to where I want to be. I want to go and get PHD and when my egg become roast, I will marry, because I know one pastor,
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 12:56am On May 20, 2012
Musiwa, I don't care about any damn pastor! angry
What I want to do is learn satellite; you know you are a great man, an electricity engineer!

Teach me map, so I can destroy enemies of Western Niger.
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Musiwa49: 1:01am On May 20, 2012
What I am trying to say is that Yoruba people fall mugu. they have been vicitm of a nation call Nigeria. They dont know that. When you have a yoruba politician who tells you to remain in nigeria. That fellow is not a good person. when you look at the satellite pictures. You are in a relationship with other nigeria, and everybody most contribute. And if you are the only doing the contribution. Does that not make you a mugu. You demand justice.
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 1:05am On May 20, 2012
Musiwa, ok if I find you one nice girl with biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig yansh, will you teach me map?
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Musiwa49: 1:05am On May 20, 2012
And you now tell a woman, that those who give some of this testimony are only actors. And she now say, brother o ti da unbeliever. O ma se O. When the woman eggs become roast finished, she would learn some lesson about life. It is the same thing about Nigeria. Only a foolish Ijaw man will like Jonathan Goodluck.. When I say leave, Jonathan say One nigeria. when the eggs of the ijaw roast finished. May be una go believe me.
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 1:07am On May 20, 2012
If biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig yansh is not enough, what of biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig oyan?
Do you like oloyan?

Musiwa!
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 1:10am On May 20, 2012
Musiwa, if I give you a nice babe with everything shaking to make your eyes pop out of your head, will you teach me map.
Can you imagine this type of girl? Your tongue will fall on the ground!
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 1:13am On May 20, 2012
Musiwa, see map!

Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 1:23am On May 20, 2012
Musiwa come back! Baby ti de! grin
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Nobody: 1:24am On May 20, 2012
LOL @Beaf and Musiwa
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Musiwa49: 1:49am On May 20, 2012
I no run. Now back to the topic. You see Ijaw egg dey get roast. Malo the egg ijaw egg. malo now say, they want to go, say them don egg ijaw egg finished. Jonathan Goodluck come shout, where una dey go. make una eat more. You know know say Jonathan na mugu. when malo finish ijaw egg finished, i go see how ijaw go stop them from going. There is time for everything. Ijaw egg go go roast finish.
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 2:21am On May 20, 2012
Musiwa,,:
I no run. Now back to the topic. You see Ijaw egg dey get roast. Malo the egg ijaw egg. malo now say, they want to go, say them don egg ijaw egg finished. Jonathan Goodluck come shout, where una dey go. make una eat more. You know know say Jonathan na mugu. when malo finish ijaw egg finished, i go see how ijaw go stop them from going. There is time for everything. Ijaw egg go go roast finish.

Can you see the eggs on that baby? You likey, likey?
Teach me map and she show you her abracadabra. Becomerich, do you realise you will faint and see 7 angels? Do you know you will see visions of the heavens opening...

oo lala!!

Teach me satellite.
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by jmaine: 2:40am On May 20, 2012
Beaf: Musiwa, see map!

Mehn see tite babe. . . . shocked
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Beaf: 12:45pm On May 20, 2012
^
Can you imagine? Poor becomerich saw heaven, mistook the sun for the moon, took two step with his right leg instead of one... Promptly fainted! grin
Hallelu!!! grin grin grin grin

Becomerich come back and teach me satellite pictures o!
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by idelle: 1:06pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf: Musiwa, see map!

grin grin grin grin[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Beaf:a Woman Egg Time So Is Nation by Tyche(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2012
This should be moved to the jokes section.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's President Jonathan 'must Act Over Fuel Scam' / Farouk Lawan Claims He Collected Money To Use As Evidence! / Curfew Relax In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.