Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Nairaland Remains Nigeria`s Number One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nairaland Remains Nigeria`s Number One (534 Views)

I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / Top Ten Reasons Why Nairaland Must Be Shut Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Remains Nigeria`s Number One by ambrosini593(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2012
I have been observing the Nigerian startup scene for a long while and i`ve seen it all. Various startups with various propositions: news, local search, directories, social networking, onlins shopping, pidging dictionary etc. We`ve seen startups with varying ambitions all come and go. But one startup has remained “evergreen” Nairaland. Launched in 2005, loathed by Techies, wooed by investors and loved by its approximately 1 million users. Nigeria is one of the most popular web destination in Nigeria. These are some of the reasons. 1. VOICE. Nairaland is the best nigeria site that gives a voice to Nigerians at home and abroad. 2. GENERAL PURPOSE. Nairaland is a site that contains general purpose discussion forum. 3. EASE OF USE. Nairaland is very ease to use as soon as you log in you find a list of categories and latset discussions, allowing you to dive into the action in seconds. 4. AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY. Nairaland has an active community, the engagement levels on Nairaland is something some of us still dream about. This tells us that social site is not a product, it is about the people. 5. A PLACE OF SOLUTION. Nairaland is a home of remedy to users problems. No matter the problem as soon as you post it , you immediately see responses flooring in. 6. INTERACTIONS. Nairaland is still the best place of interaction, breaking news etc among nigerians. Increasing interactivity and socialization. 7. AUDIENCE. Nairaland is growing rapidly day by day with the number of users and unique visitors

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit? / Guys Help Me Out On This. / Nw Lyrics,rhymes And Poetry Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.