Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches (17792 Views)

10 Great Comeback Moments In Nigerian Football / 10 To Watch In Nigerian Premier League This Season / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 10:19am On May 21, 2012
I have always said this n I will keep saying it...CHRISTAINITY IS A BASELESS RELIGION. If not how can u define dis??. Going to church to dance n give offerings cos of football. Comon...whoi does dat? Even d whiteman dat created dis UCL will never take their joy to d church. And some pple r here supporting dis bullshit. What is GOD'S business with football...what blasphemy. U guys shuld beta wake up from ur deep slumber!!!
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by pdpiperpippen: 10:20am On May 21, 2012
May satan stuff your mouth with shhiiit! U smelly, stinky bloody liar son of a baboon! U are a dog, mad man, may thunder and ligthening strike u dead. Wot church?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by 190: 10:22am On May 21, 2012
More from d stables of 190

Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by boysy(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2012
I'm beginning to see dis Fan of a thing turning into cult. To my dear pastors, pls take d gospel to d world not d world to d church. Except those fans will surrender thei life to Jesus in d cause of d message. Not their money. Then heaven will be happy.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Sagamite(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2012
190: More from d stables of 190

^^^ I knew Ole-depo would not miss out on a growth market. grin

He is an astute conman and strategist. grin

I am sure the guy uses Mckinsey.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by stagger: 10:31am On May 21, 2012
190: More from d stables of 190

Photoshopped image. That man on the poster is not the pastor of the church in Choba. I think you should stop this stupidity. It is getting too much.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2012
These ppl are shameless.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2012
I always knew chenski was an agbero people's club
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2012
stagger:

Photoshopped image. That man on the poster is not the pastor of the church in Choba. I think you should stop this stupidity. It is getting too much.

That pix is very true but old. Was erected after chelsea won the league in 2004. How old were you then? Still wearing diapers i guess! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by mjconcept(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2012
jim jones:

you got twisted. nigerians dont take nonsense to church, church brings nonsense to nigerians. nigerians are just about the perfect amount of st.upid to buy the s.hit them churches be selling
True words the problem is with the church some of them are just after the money nothing else matters to them.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Emmysteve(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2012
Absolute nonsense! God have mercy on them that turns your house into football venue.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Spirit96(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2012
jim jones:

you got twisted. nigerians dont take nonsense to church, church brings nonsense to nigerians. nigerians are just about the perfect amount of st.upid to buy the s.hit them churches be selling
what is that ur fucking ass religion? I know u are not a xtian 2 hv spew dis nonsense. U goofed 4 selling shit on dis threat. Better cut ur tongue.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Emmysteve(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2012
If its our national team that one is a bit understandable but LONDON EUROPEAN CHELSEA?? Haba!
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by francis247(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2012
Yes ohhh... NEXT SEASON WILL BE MORE GIGANTIC even as haters gon' hate. Up CHELSEA!
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by sapien(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2012
Naija is a dead country!
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by ibizgirl(f): 11:25am On May 21, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fucktardism of the average religious Nigerian is really overwhelming. grin

JEEEEEEESUS!

And mooorons will continue going to these pentecostal churches?

If I saw that picture correctly it looks evey inch a catholic church grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by ijawkid(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you citizens of Fucktardistan.

Hahahahahahaha...

Sagamite!!!
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Exponental(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2012
rainyday: I have always said this n I will keep saying it...CHRISTAINITY IS A BASELESS RELIGION. If not how can u define dis??. Going to church to dance n give offerings cos of football. Comon...whoi does dat? Even d whiteman dat created dis UCL will never take their joy to d church. And some pple r here supporting dis bullshit. What is GOD'S business with football...what blasphemy. U guys shuld beta wake up from ur deep slumber!!!
guy, shut dat trap of urs......... Cos a pastor or sets of pple decided 2 do something means all do it? Stop ds fallacy (error in thinking)!
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Ifemyke: 11:41am On May 21, 2012
Thanksgiven? What is wrong with it? We cant stop thanking GOD for prayers answered.
Meanwhile,Hazard is tempted by Chelsea. Read more on www.footballfile.com
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by fredoooooo: 12:01pm On May 21, 2012
somebody shout hallelluyah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by fredoooooo: 12:02pm On May 21, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fucktardism of the average religious Nigerian is really overwhelming. grin

JEEEEEEESUS!

And mooorons will continue going to these pentecostal churches?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by PHIPEX(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2012
Detongue: Football is a passion and it's like opium. Thanksgiving in churches is just nomal 4 those who are addicted and there is nothin wrong. D Bible says we should rejoice with those who are rejoicing so rejoice and give thanks

I hope you remembered to rejoice with CPC when they rejoiced for winning the elections in Nasarawa State or if you are a PDP supporter did you rejoice with Fashola and Rochas when they won elections?, the next thing now will be the supporters of Political parties giving thanksgivings in churches.

Lets our pastors learn to go and Preach the GOSPEL of Christ to every creature not the gospel of Abrahamovich.
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Sagamite(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2012
fredoooooo: somebody shout hallelluyah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[Sings with his best and most hearty smile while his hands are raised in the air]

Everybody shout Hallelu

HALLELUYAH

Shout Hallelu

HALLELUYAH

If you love Jesus shout Hallelu

HALLELUYAH

Shout Hallelu

HALLELUYAH

[Drums] Brukutu paapaa paa, prakajiji, prakaji, prakajiji, prakaji, prapaapaa, tirindi, tirindindin, tirindi, tirindindin

[Next song]

What the Lord has done for me, (Ye)
I cannot tell it all; (Ah)
He saved me and washed my sins off. (Be ni)

So I will shout hallelujah,
I will shout hallelujah,
I can shout
Sing and praise the Lord. (JESUS)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awon ode! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by paleo(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2012
truth b told.i witnessed this 1ce in a catholic church durin harvest wen different teams were asked 2 dance 4ward and celebrate..not 2 say i am condemning church o cos i am a true and strict catholic but dis method,i find it appalling.but i tried convicin myself dat it was introduced 2 bring d youth closer 2 God and 2 enable them attend church...on d other hand, i am a philosopher So, pls wat's d ryt word 2 qualify dis..is it blasphemy, hypocrisy, or back bittin...
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by duro4real(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2012
Donmeca: We have seen various extortions by pastors and priests in various churches but d use of foreign football clubs to grind out more money from happy or expectant fans is so novel and creative one. Today my church was almost blue in colour and when d thanksgiving was announced, Chelsea fans that took over d whole place. They happily and freely gave thanks to God for helping a team based in far away London to win d UCL. The Men of God were grinning from molar to premolar as d donations came. I'm not even talking about reckless celebration that is still going on...leading to loss of lives

Do u have a similar experience in ur own church?
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by duro4real(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2012
Shit
Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by thameamead(f): 12:28pm On May 21, 2012
when will my people wake up and realise that all these so-called Pastors are conning them, when will my people see that these so-called Pastors are fake, they would do anything to make people donate as much money as possible so that they can continue to live their life of luxury while their congregation fast all day hoping for some kind of miracle. I hope there is a special place in hell for them to burn, these Pastors are ruthless, mean, greedy, arrogant, aggressive and can be very brutal when challenged. Hmmmmmm, instead of helping out the poor, the sick, the disadvantaged, they spend money lavishly on themselves and their families while turing a blind eye to half of their congregation living from hand to mouth.

O lord please expose all these false prophets!!!!! that should be the congregations prayer poin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2012
humblebee: @op i dont see anything wrong in thanking God for something that makes you happy as long as it's not a substitute for the sermon... in my opinion, if i were d pastor i'll allow it. anything that makes my members happy is what i pray for as long as its not a sin or immoral. d issue of giving is personal, you have your own brain and you own a bible. know when to give and when not to, very simple...
i'll give in church if my pet gets healed, not because of the love i have for my pet but because if it died. it'll take me a few minutes to mourn it.
..... Jt on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifier: Super Eagles Begin Training Ahead Seychelles Clash (photos) / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / Omeruo Wins Man Of The Match Against Guinea Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.