Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. (1141 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. by paris10: 2:38pm On May 20, 2012
Just observed lately that most movies shown on Nollywood movie channel is often centred on kings and queens. Main roles always played by some prince or princess. It is just me that these bunch are running out of idea! I Called the Nollywood customer service recently and complained about this routine. They promised changing their order of movies, but same thing still continue.

Ghollywood is beginning to catch with Nollywood of late. I saw some of their films and they were fantastic. No showing of same roads to get back to another scene in their movies. Their flashbacks were excellent and story line superb. Their continuity is ok and better.

We want movies that depict reality, and not just some abstract flick. When last did you see these so-called princes and princesses roaming about the street with their regalia on and some bunch of vikings acting as their body guards?
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. by azpekuliar: 6:32pm On May 20, 2012
Seriously, people still watch the crap Nollywood churns out in the name of movies? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. by Dakween007(f): 11:27pm On May 20, 2012
i'm so ashamed of sme pple wu kal demselves nigerians...
hw dare u compare ghollywood wit nollywood...
ghollywood av no idea of deir own..y cnt dey act witout a famous nollywood actor?
y must dey threaten nollywood 2 put a ghanian in deir role if nt dey wont sell our movies in deir country?
y r d ghanians cumin 2 act in Nigeria?
lastly,wu made d ghana actors popular if nt NOLLYWOOD....
@paris n peculiar,go and bury ur silly heads in shame
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. by tpia5: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
kings and queens of where?

the only ghollywood movie i ever watched, had a chief at the end.

and about one to three nollywood actors, come to think of it.

anyway, i dont know sha.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of "Kings And Princes/princesses" Nollywood Movies. by anonymous6(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
paris10: Just observed lately that most movies shown on Nollywood movie channel is often centred on kings and queens. Main roles always played by some prince or princess. It is just me that these bunch are running out of idea! I Called the Nollywood customer service recently and complained about this routine. They promised changing their order of movies, but same thing still continue.

Ghollywood is beginning to catch with Nollywood of late. I saw some of their films and they were fantastic. No showing of same roads to get back to another scene in their movies. Their flashbacks were excellent and story line superb. Their continuity is ok and better.

We want movies that depict reality, and not just some abstract flick. When last did you see these so-called princes and princesses roaming about the street with their regalia on and some bunch of vikings acting as their body guards?

I agree 100%, that is why 90% of the movies I watch from Nigeria are yoruba films, the rest 10% are Nollywood English movies.

(1) (Reply)

Making A Living As A Scriptwriter In Nollywood. / Sausage Party / Big Brother Naija Live Streaming!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.