Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? (3788 Views)

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Dgurl(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
U CAN HALLA ME ON 2348028546266 IF U VE SOME XMAS PACKAGES 4 ME.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by sabigirl(f): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
i wish for my husband to be given his landed in canada that will be heaven
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Vuitton(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2007
Love, peace and happiness OR a sexy gal like suga. Like yo pix,
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by SugaLips(f): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2007
Why thank you, Vuitton.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by almondjoy(f): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2007
I think I can see it in under the Xmas tree! cool

A 6 pc DvF-- (Diane Von Furstenburg) --"Runway" Collection luggage set!

----- hope he got the color right oh! -

Can't wait to open it.  I think I also see a nice "Coach" shoe and bag matching set under the Christmas tree too!  Too many dream gifts I see at home.  But the ones at work--I will not even bother to open.  Those will go straight into the trash can.  So-so junk from these oyinbo peeps. 

Yeah!  I know it is the "thought" that counts.  We know!  Just give me something I will appreciate with a price tag of $500 or more! cool

They come with more love and last much longer!! cool
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 25, 2007
what I really want this Christmas.
Diamond earring,bracelet and necklace set.
I hope he'll somehow know.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by olabowale(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2007
Just to amuse you. If you had been married to a Muslim, he will not have any problem knowing your desires. Even though you wil not be celebrating Christmas, because it would have been out of the question. But woman, what would not have been possible for you to get, in Jewelries and all that your heart would desire. What, it would have been yours when you mentioned it and many atimes as a surprise.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by akeye(f): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2007
success in my exam.good health and wealth to everyone.
peace in nigeria
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2007
olabowale:

Just to amuse you. If you had been married to a Muslim, he will not have any problem knowing your desires. Even though you wil not be celebrating Christmas, because it would have been out of the question. But woman, what would not have been possible for you to get, in Jewelries and all that your heart would desire. What, it would have been yours when you mentioned it and many atimes as a surprise.

I'm sure you meant to say,[i]If I had been married to you.[/i]ROFL.
Olabowole,you know I can buy myself diamonds,thanks be to God.
Christmas gifts are usually surprises so I'm waiting to see what he has under the tree and I'll love whatever it may be.

You sound like someone with a kind heart.
Please keep it up and never change.
A wife wpuld do anything for a kind hearted,loving husband
I hope you show it to my sister.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by mi3(f): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2007
i want a black range rover oh!!!, but this one shall be classified under "ambition" "dream" "fantasy", and "you don crase final" lol, i totally love that car!! but im 16, lets be realistic here, apart from that? i really dont want anything, ill be happy with whatever i get, ok,so the N95 8gb won't be a bad idea,
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by cyonujemen(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2007
l wish in this Xmas season that my mum's sight would be restored, Amen. Pray for her.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by minto(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2007
cyonujemen:

l wish in this Xmas season that my mum's sight would be restored, Amen. Pray for her.

My God is the greatest physician; he knows every illness by name and has complete authority over them therefore no matter what the problem is with your mum's sight, my good God will rise up to the situation and restore her sight in Jesus name.Amen.
Be of good cheers as you strenghten your faith in Him. He has done it before, He'll still do it again, Amen. Remember the bible says He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

@ post
SEUN OSEWA,are you there? My dream gift from you this xmas is creating a separate forum for photography just like we have for computer, game etc. on Nairaland.Photography is so vast and still advancing each passing day both in equipment and technical know-how. It will do a lot of good if members; professionals, enthusiasts and hobbyists alike could through this forum, get familiar with latest equipments, rub minds on the technicalities and consequently update their general knowledge of the trade.
Just do this and you make my xmas pleeeease.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by chikibaybi(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
bmw x3
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by milkyway: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2007
i wish for a good job and a Ra4 jeep for xmas cheesy[b][/b]
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by boyj(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
[i]i wich every one of ou in nairaland merry xmas in advance well the kind of gift i want for xmas is a very special one, since i am ready fo study i wish i had an admission into one of the most prestigeous university in nigeria if that will be possible i will very grateful. thanksundecided
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Gamba(f): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
To be fulfilled.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by NextProdigy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Order Out Of Chaos-the Paradox Of The Big Bang / Our Ultimate Purpose And God's Nature. / War In Heaven!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.