Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nfa Without Website - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nfa Without Website (762 Views)

NFA Electoral Appeals Committee Upholds Pinnick’s Election. / No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) / Nfa To Report David Moyes To Fifa For Saying That Yakubu Falsified His Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nfa Without Website by kelopez77: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2007
I think a country like ours (Nigeria),when it come's to football,we should be at the front,but is a shame that the so called NFA dont have a website were some one can get information about our players,compare Nigeria to Benin,Ivory coast,Senegal,Ghana and all the minos in african football who all have website.

Is a shame
Re: Nfa Without Website by davidif: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2007
Yeah, i noticed that. What a shame.
Re: Nfa Without Website by chuckdee4(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
A typical government establishment, what do those abokis know about football n management
Re: Nfa Without Website by folahann(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
There was a Website that caused confusion 2 years ago; claiming that MARTINS is 6 years older than he is, having 3 players born at the same date and LAWAL making his debut before he was born. Can you imagine that
Re: Nfa Without Website by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
folahann:

There was a Website that caused confusion 2 years ago; claiming that MARTINS is 6 years older than he is, having 3 players born at the same date and LAWAL making his debut before he was born. Can you imagine that

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nfa Without Website by folahann(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
Pity Nigeria
If you see the Wikipedia page for NFA and check GFA one, you will reserve your comment
Re: Nfa Without Website by buffead(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2007
why u lot running ur mouth why dont u make one for dem undecided undecided make da website and stop moaning

@poster i guess u got nothing to do thats why u post dis silly topic another waste
Re: Nfa Without Website by eldee(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2007
@buffhead

I'm begining to suspect that ur Ogunjobi, why are you defending them, your country's football association is getting money from the government and after our cries, they now recieve numerous sponsorship deals and we can't boast of a website for the FA not to talk about the League. But when the President said he wanted a report of how they spent the money they got last year, they started shaking. So after using the taxpayers'/landowners' money for unmentioned things, we still have to go and build a website for them. We play better football than South Africa but see thier website.

http://www.safagoal.net/
Re: Nfa Without Website by chuckdee4(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2007
buffead:

why u lot running your mouth why don't u make one for them undecided undecided make da website and stop moaning

@poster i guess u got nothing to do thats why u post this silly topic another waste

You that ur running ur mouth, why not make one for them if u love em so much
See nonsense o, even if i could make one, God knows i wouldn't do it for free

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Female Arsenal Jersey For Sale: / Mourinho Might Releive Farnk Rijkaard Of Barcelon Fc Job / Give Grant A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.