Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants (24588 Views)

Meyiwa Omatsola, Winner Mr Universe Nigeria, 2015 / Mr Universe Nigeria Contestants 2013 / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by Nobody: 5:29am On May 22, 2012
[size=18pt]hahahahhahahhaa

omg!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kileleyi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by mimifonwon(f): 6:11am On May 22, 2012
Decryptor: Put up your pictures here so we can access you. Eedioot!

umm ekwensu, inyamiri like you can never compete with me, plus if you must know am a girl and am fine. i dont need to prove nothing to you ode, mtchewwwww
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by Yorisb: 7:41am On May 22, 2012
Decryptor: Put up your pictures here so we can access you. Eedioot!

Hehehehe. Dont bother urself Oga.

I gave up the moment I checked out her pix and (OMG) beheld, as it were, a lice-infested room/background. . . .Never mind a cluster of dirty/untidy bits in the room tent. It's insalubrious to say the least!cheesy
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by mandsignal(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2012
Honeycity: why are they all looking "gayish" kind of hun lipsrsealed
GIRL AL OF THEM NA GAY . That's the fact . Simple
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by mandsignal(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2012
mukina2: Mr. Universe Nigeria Abuja

Mr. Universe Nigeria Oyo

Mr. Universe Nigeria Ogun

Mr. Universe Nigeria Imo

Mr. Universe Nigeria Ebonyi

Mr. Universe Nigeria Kano

Mr. Universe Nigeria Ondo

Mr. Universe Nigeria Abia

Mr. Universe Nigeria Adamawa

o booy this last batch na Bleep up. Image chibuzo and mr ibu show face
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by MissyB3(f): 8:42am On May 22, 2012
Decryptor: Show us the picture of your Oyibo guy let's see! Inbred Monkey
Even his butt is, by far, cuter than your face given a professional makeup. cheesy
One would expect you bunch of baboons with a pair of dog-tired jeans to have some manners to make up for your face that looks like the dog's meal, but no, na your nugatory confidence go litter the whole place. Some are even posting pictures on this thread . . .As though nor be the same nonsense. angry

BTW, na your ---- be inbred monkey. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by SmashingM(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2012
My bets are on Osun, Delta or Kano. Those guys are hawtttttt
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by cindyrella(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2012
The Ekiti guy looks kinda cute, so is Taraba and Edo
the Ondo dude looks like one frustrated agbero grin grin grin grin
And as for the rest let's not even go there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by matoyeh(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2012
Odinaka00: A̶̲̥̅♏ I not berra than dz mawphukerz huh?

guy... wu u wan catch abeg??

go sleep abeg!
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by matoyeh(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2012
Cold faya:

i don dye......Rotffl #falling fron a story building#
abeg jst kip ur singlet on u hear?? Lolinggggg...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by matoyeh(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2012
oko-oloyun:
shior! With dis your pot belly,u bera go contest for ya village.
4get dat tin oooooooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin
OKO GBOGBO OLOYUN
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by matoyeh(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
[size=18pt]hahahahhahahhaa

omg!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kileleyi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

EJA OSAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by tpia5: 11:34am On May 22, 2012
What a scary looking set of pictures. Dem fit get ara bo min sha.

And why was the ondo guy told to photograph like that, with unbuttoned shirt and half belt?

What point are they trying to prove, because i see none.

lastly,can we have their names please. And why is plateau so yellow? I have so many questions which i wont even ask!
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by Pain(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2012
What are these guys up for...Mr Universe or Unifags?
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by vislabraye(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2012
Some of these guys get hard faces.. There are some good ones. Hope to hear how they speak.
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2012
Ugly guys
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by kemmeye: 3:32am On May 23, 2012
Really tho wtf is this. i would smh but its not even worth it
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by Stkingsley(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2012
why wont moderators put a caution to this forum. or what is d fool called kayus trying to stair?
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by chebby: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
coool modeling pics keep it up.
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by chebby: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, GOOOOOD LUCK
cheesy
Re: Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants by jbblues24(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Style, hero, illustration, job – splendid :-) shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Oluchi Emerges Is New Miss Indigenous Nigeria 2020 / How To Get A Beautiful Body Without Surgery / Name The Very Best Cream, Soap ,tube And Cleanser That Has Work For Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.