Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (41019 Views)

Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Emotional Story Of John Akpavan. Abuja Radio House Suicide Attacker / Man Arrested At Radio House With Grenades & Live Ammo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by tpia5: 7:46pm On May 21, 2012
the man looks like someone who came from abroad.

most nigerians in nigeria dont have those kinds of chubby cheeks- shows he's been eating overseas food.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by BlackBaron: 7:49pm On May 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_h8tGAWOVQ

The way that Police man carries the backpack of 'explosives' on his back at 0:12
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by 9jii(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2012
if na aboki boko guy e go happen.him b fg or xtian idiot.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by nagoma(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2012
Godjone: But dose items r not bomb o, it luks lyk police teargas. But if at d end he is a boko member, den is a design by islamic fundamentalist in painting d whole situation 2 make ppl beliv dat xtains are part of the bombing because no xtain can belittle himself dat low. D use of xtain name here is derogatory and an asault ön xtainity. We r waitin 4 investigation report 4rm sss
Christians are fully involved in the bomb attacks around the country ,in the two different foiled attempts to bomb two churches in Bauchi all those caught red handed were Christians ,, 8 of them in one of the episodes. Christian women were arrested in the Mami market barracks bombing in Bauchi as well. In the case of gombe a mixed Muslim and xtian men were involved. In many cases were the evil bombers succeeded eg in the catholic church bombing in Jos and the madalla bombing no one can say whether the bombers were Christian or Muslim but the orchestration of he press and all was to point accusing fingers at Muslims and to blame all Muslims and only Muslims. The situation seems much more complicated than that. We pray for more revelations. And we want to know what is the meaning of all these machinations and conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by amosy007: 8:05pm On May 21, 2012
BlackBaron: Seems anyone can be a BH member...
Though those pics look more like cs or riot control canisters/smoke grenades/rifle launched grenades rather than hand grenades. I may be wrong though
So what will a civilian be doing with all that? Is he a paramilitary or something? Common man
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by chinny16: 8:10pm On May 21, 2012
That man is just using that name john akpapu as a disguise in order to spoil d image of christains whereas he he is nt a christain.am sure he is an anti christain,this can easily b proven by d protrusion on his forehead.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by nagoma(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2012
CY09:
who is this slowpoke? I have some questions for you.
The word "Boko Haram" a coinage of what ethnicity?
What is the maening of Boko Haram?
Who have been the victims of thier onslaught?
Who gave uitimatum for all non-nothern indigenes to evacuate thier region
i can go on n on n on.

The term " Boko Haram" was coined by the media , no body, no group ever ever called themselves" Boko Haram " up to today. Everybody knows this except you - ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by amosy007: 8:17pm On May 21, 2012
kenx1: Guys wake up.......anoda federal govt scam....how can ðis well fed guy b a suicide bomber

Why u talking like this now....abdumutallab is living in a 3million pounds house ...yet he wanna blow infidels ...life means nothing in islam
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by AnotherOkija: 8:22pm On May 21, 2012
amosy007:

Why u talking like this now....abdumutallab is living in a 3million pounds house ...yet he wanna blow infidels ...life means nothing in islam

Gbam!!

Osama is the decendant of one of the UAEs richest families..

In Suicide bomber school, its not only the poor that attend.. Coming from wealth dosent mean you cant be brainwashed.. Ask Christians who attend Winners and the likes.. cool
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 21, 2012
This is just a planned plot by the so call Ministers to prevents them from given accounts of their stewardship or their achievements in the last one year.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by livapul86(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2012
This country is a useless country, both the SSS and the Police Force Public Relations Officer are saying Totally Different things. While the SSS claims the suspect in question was only with Tear gas canisters, the police in a different breathe says the man was caught with hand grenades. So who do we believe? Bunch of confused idio.ts
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by LogicMind: 8:37pm On May 21, 2012
can't stop laughing at this yeye country
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by AnotherOkija: 8:41pm On May 21, 2012
livapul86: This country is a useless country, both the SSS and the Police Force Public Relations Officer are saying Totally Different things. While the SSS claims the suspect in question was only with Tear gas canisters, the police in a different breathe says the man was caught with hand grenades. So who do we believe? Bunch of confused idio.ts

Saw it!! Didnt look like grenades to me...

Also what was he doing with bullets without a gun!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2012
Another Okija:

Gbam!!

Osama is the decendant of one of the UAEs richest families..

In Suicide bomber school, its not only the poor that attend.. Coming from wealth dosent mean you cant be brainwashed.. Ask Christians who attend Winners and the likes.. cool
Na Jeje trouble go sleep, yanga go wake am, No start religious e-war oo... Why u dey mention winners? You are on Ur own if those followers descend on u
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by bisiaet: 8:45pm On May 21, 2012
This guy i'm looking does not look like a Boko Haram because this guy is wel fed and look good. I seriously doubt his Boko Haram membership to be honest.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by kacheezy: 8:51pm On May 21, 2012
This all seem like a script from a low budget Nolly wood movie....
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by AnotherOkija: 8:52pm On May 21, 2012
bisiaet: This guy i'm looking does not look like a Boko Haram because this guy is wel fed and look good. I seriously doubt his Boko Haram membership to be honest.

Please show me the picture of any Boko Haram you know...? angry

Does this Bko Haram'er look poor to you?!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On May 21, 2012
this mr john akpu no doubt must have eaten a lot of akpu to stage this melodarama
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by OneNaira6: 9:01pm On May 21, 2012
hmm. I'm starting to think something is amiss in the recent event transpiring in front of us. E be like say someone is trying to drag south into the Boko Haram mess just to decrease the amount of people wishing for separation just because of Boko Haram.

First it was a Yoruba that couldn't tell the state his supposed village is in, then followed by a source telling us about an Igbo man without a name, followed by john akpabu with a grenade that does not even look like a harmful grenade. Something is amiss here

@ topic
Do the Nigerian police know the difference between a smoke grenade and a real grenade, judging from the picture the man was carrying a smoke grenade probably for a protest or something. The only way that grenade is lethal is if it contains a harmful substance, other than that, the guy is innocent.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by amosy007: 9:02pm On May 21, 2012
fijiano202: this is a bloody scam,hes the first suicide bomber caught without been beaten on tortured,hes the 1st suicide bomber to dress nice and clean,john akpabu is a fake name,hes trying to look at the cameras to fool people,i have watched 24hrs,strike back,sleeper cell we know how they look and hes very comfortable with the SSS handling him and finally when caught or noticed he didnt try to detonate or shoot or run

so its all a scam

Hmm I think ur addiction to hollywood has blocked ur sense of reality.... Hollywood is just mere fiction ...this is real world man ...wake up...
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by ak47mann(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2012
One_Naira: hmm. I'm starting to think something is amiss in the recent event transpiring in front of us. E be like say someone is trying to drag south into the Boko Haram mess just to decrease the amount of people wishing for separation just because of Boko Haram.

First it was a Yoruba that couldn't tell the state his supposed village is in, then followed by a source telling us about an Igbo man without a name, followed by john akpabu with a grenade that does not even look like a harmful grenade. Something is amiss here

@ topic
Do the Nigerian police know the difference between a smoke grenade and a real grenade, judging from the picture the man was carrying a smoke grenade probably for a protest or something. The only way that grenade is lethal is if it contains a harmful substance, other than that, the guy is innocent.

you have said it all.........
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by BlackBaron: 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
amosy007:
So what will a civilian be doing with all that? Is he a paramilitary or something? Common man
My observation bout those canisters still stands,
Nothing is making sense in Nigeria right now.

From supposed non-northerners BH to a 'John'
Everyone is beginning to look like BH to me
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 21, 2012
tpia@:
the man looks like someone who came from abroad.

most nigerians in nigeria dont have those kinds of chubby cheeks- shows he's been eating overseas food.

LOl, Diaspora Haram?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Funkymallam(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2012
Mr. John Akpbu is frm the same ethnic group with the minister of info.

His brother was a police officer who died some yrs ago, he got those materials: the three tear gas canister and live ammo when they went to clear the late brothers house in kaduna. For fear of being arrested if he try returning them to the police, he rather decided to take them to the radio house, with the intention of handing them over to his kingsman, Labaran Maku.

How the hell did the media and police renamed a tear gas canister to hand granade? Smh

They should free that man jor and they need to be sued for battery.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by bigcycs: 9:19pm On May 21, 2012
dplordx:

Mad man

Now you must be the other guy!!
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by babuji(f): 9:26pm On May 21, 2012
tai2: Una go fear movie now. See as police dey handle the so-called grenade like fresh cassava bread. See as the so-called culprit dey smile dey go. Really kak up come do suicide bombing. Nigeria sha...na so so story story, this thing looks staged if you ask me.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Raphtop(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2012
hotwax: " Akpabu" is a yoruba man.

The man is a yoruba from rivers state
u'r such a quak, how can a yoruba man b from rivers?
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Raphtop(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2012
How i wish dis guy suceded and every1 in dat so kald briefin died embarassedHow i wish dis guy suceded and every1 in dat so kald briefin died
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by fijiano202(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2012
amosy007:

Hmm I think ur addiction to hollywood has blocked ur sense of reality.... Hollywood is just mere fiction ...this is real world man ...wake up...

stupid fool,is it compulsory you must quote what i wrotde i believe theres freedom of e-speech,am sure you are related to that bomber
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by fijiano202(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2012
Raphtop: How i wish dis guy suceded and every1 in dat so kald briefin died embarassedHow i wish dis guy suceded and every1 in dat so kald briefin died

guy you wicked,imagine if ur bro was a minister would you wish this for him
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2012
All these bigots on nairaland! angry would they had thought twice before jumping to conclusions if the man was a muslim/Hausa or northerner? How can u call this an arrangement by the police na so una dey biased reach? common! This dude was caught with bombs, simple! Unless it is proved otherwise, He and the other Haramites are in the same category. I have always said that Boko Haram is using religion as a camouflage. I know most terrorist groups/dons are extremist muslims but we should not allow sentiments to blind our judgement please.
Re: Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja by amosy007: 9:51pm On May 21, 2012
fijiano202:

stupid fool,is it compulsory you must quote what i wrotde i believe theres freedom of e-speech,am sure you are related to that bomber

Oh no such a Kid...how old are u again? Go back to bed or go and watch some Hollywood cartoon but make sure u finish ur assignment tonight..... can't u see adults are trying to have conversation on this forum...this aint no place for kid...just Go to bed ..fictional slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.