Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Will Movement: Rise Of The Liberal Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Will Movement: Rise Of The Liberal Christian (787 Views)

The Liberal Spirit Taken Too Far / Why Are Yoruba People Too Liberal In Religion? / Jesus Christ Was A Liberal Not Conservative, Christians Should Live Like Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Will Movement: Rise Of The Liberal Christian by jerrymania(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2007
I present to you all the Will Movement. This movement marks the Rise of the Liberal Christian out of frustrated world religions. Its the Truth that contains the Christian,New Age and Natural beliefs. i'll present to you the full Movement details on request. Freethinking Christians are welcomed as members.
Re: The Will Movement: Rise Of The Liberal Christian by Backslider(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2007
''They shall Gather not by Me'' saith the Lord Of War.
Re: The Will Movement: Rise Of The Liberal Christian by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
Does presenting this movement change all that we have known from the dawn of time to this day?? Does this new movement then HAVE TO replace what we have known for centuries??

I mean there are many movements today and their will be more in time to come. Does introducing us to one more change anything??

(1) (Reply)

My Dream / What Is Written Is Written. / Does Anyone Not Know What Tiktaalik Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.