Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days (3781 Views)

Buy Your Liberty Reserve @ Www.e-topup.com.ng / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed / What Does Naira.com Mean?can Anybody Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Www.e-naira.com Delayed My Order Of $1,005 Liberty Reserve For More Than 3 Days by legalwealth(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
You people can't believe this.

E-naira already removed my account with them may be because I didn't patronise them since then or my complaint about them as they really frustrated me then but should any of these be a reason for that action that was taken by them.

With this and how they played game with me then,I can bold say that they lack customer care.Anyway!
I was born to be dissapointed for more challenges and for better and best thinking

Just tried to check them out logging in and found out that they've deleted my account.

That is too bad.Anyway,they've challenged me that way as I will get acreditted with LR soon and get my own funding Biz running.

Mtchew...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architecture...interior Design And Construction / Carxus Website / Free Forex Trading Signal/forecast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.