Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,494 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Covert Recording With Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Covert Recording With Phones (699 Views)

What Do People Think About You When They See You With Phones Known As "CHINKO". / Adverse Effect Of Sleeping With Phones / Help On Posting With Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covert Recording With Phones by velo10: 4:50pm On May 21, 2012
Almost every phone in the market from strong brands to China phones have camera recording feature.
But the question lies, if you want to make secret recording where you will not like to be detected that you're taking video/picture shots, how effective if your phone?
Re: Covert Recording With Phones by velo10: 6:11am On May 25, 2012
No replies?
Re: Covert Recording With Phones by phazotron(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
all u need to do is install d necessary app i.e spy camera for android

(1) (Reply)

Please.. My  9800 Camera Isn't Starting Up / How Do I Report Spam Calls? / I Need Ram And Rom Of Tecno T3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.