Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? (1250 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by hotshotpeter(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2012
CPC and ACN have been having discussions. As it turns out they are planning to depose PDP from the Presidency come 2015 by bringing out one candidate each from their party. These two candidates will run for President and Vice. They have suggested that they will pair them like this: Buhari and Tinubu, Ribadu and Fashola. The former will be President while the latter will be Vice. As in Buhari for President while Tinubu will run as his Vice. Someone just suggested Buhari and Fashola, what do you think?
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by dasparrow: 9:39pm On May 21, 2012
hotshot_peter: CPC and ACN have been having discussions. As it turns out they are planning to depose PDP from the Presidency come 2015 by bringing out one candidate each from their party. These two candidates will run for President and Vice. They have suggested that they will pair them like this: Buhari and Tinubu, Ribadu and Fashola. The former will be President while the latter will be Vice. As in Buhari for President while Tinubu will run as his Vice. Someone just suggested Buhari and Fashola, what do you think?

I don't mind Fashola. I think he means well and is doing the best he can as governor of Lagos State in that contraption called Nigeria and might do well as president of Nigeria. I am not too sure about Buhari because he strikes me a bit as a religious fanatic. I don't know about Tinubu because he strikes me as someone that will loot government funds to the max once he enters office. This is my sincere opinion.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by djustice: 10:38pm On May 21, 2012
Fashola ke? Buhari ke?

Is this a ploy to sack all medical doctors in the employment of the Federal Ministry of Health, and send us all to an early grave? Or perhaps a devilish plan to soak every Nigerian in blood, as Buhari is determined to do? The bobo is so slow, even if he wins, he might not realise he won and just shout "Zey rigged!! Zey rigged za elekishans!", sending hordes of baying Al-Majiri after all southerners in the north AND the south...!!!

Forget it mate. Nobody will vote for those two in the south now o. Fashola just finished his political career with his military style in Lagos. Lt. General Raji Fashola!!!
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 21, 2012
buhari is not running, all you hear is the papers twisting words, the idea is to form a party, buhari becomes party chairman (bot i think) fashola runs for the seat of president and maybe elrufai as VP. the problem is alot of people dont want elrufai so they are working on who to choose. if it were up to me it will be a fashola/rochas ticket.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Mcdondayan: 6:04am On May 22, 2012
Even if buhari is to run presdency with rochas so far as he is there they shld both GO TO HELL
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by AustineE1: 7:10am On May 22, 2012
....that wld be the height of degradation,voting for a reknowned religious fanatic Buhari and a self proffessed fascist Fashola!to the politically enlightened mind, Fashola took a political suicide in his unguided decision to suppress the doctors in his state & labour in general!Adieu Fashola!!!u are dead politically!
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by moderattor: 7:41am On May 22, 2012
If Fashola wants to win, let him run with an influential Igbo man.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2012
I would have made any input here, because 2015 is 3 years away.
I am concentrating on what we can do in this dispensation to see if we can restructure Nigeria for good.

On the other hand, to see Buhari suggested as a presidential candidate in 2015 is rather too much for me to ignore.

Buhari,

It was you and your gang of misguided soldiers that destroyed Nigeria through your guns. You trampled upon our laws and ruled (ruined) us by decrees. You thought Nigerians that they can brake the law if they have guns. You guys militarized Nigeria. You never had eny respect for our constitution and even till now, your campaign is nothing but violence.

Your generation has expired, you have missed used your chance. Therefor, if you come out in 2015, and make Donald Duke, Fashola, Ngige, Okorocha, Soludo, etc (these are among the men I respect) your running mate, I will still campaign against you the way I did the last time.

Go home sir, and retire in peace.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 22, 2012
DivideUs: buhari is not running, all you hear is the papers twisting words, the idea is to form a party, buhari becomes party chairman (bot i think) fashola runs for the seat of president and maybe elrufai as VP. the problem is alot of people dont want elrufai so they are working on who to choose. if it were up to me it will be a fashola/rochas ticket.
Rochas/Fashola not Fashola/Rochas
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 22, 2012
^^^^^ like'em both dont care how it turns out
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2012
DivideUs: ^^^^^ like'em both dont care how it turns out
i wil vote for GEJ . The igbos should wait until GEJ is through. we cant afford to divide our vote and give the northerns the chance to emerge victorious. The north must be reduced to political minority in Nigeria
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by hotshotpeter(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2012
DivideUs: buhari is not running, all you hear is the papers twisting words, the idea is to form a party, buhari becomes party chairman (bot i think) fashola runs for the seat of president and maybe elrufai as VP. the problem is alot of people dont want elrufai so they are working on who to choose. if it were up to me it will be a fashola/rochas ticket.

Actually Buhari said he will contest if his party organizes themselves properly.

And i don't think they will accept Rochas, the rest of Nigeria is not going to be comfortable with an Igbo man in office. Honest truth.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Bontee: 11:44pm On May 22, 2012
buhari and elrufai will not win any election in nigeria no matter the vice president that they pick.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Delafruita(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2012
@djustice
you seem to be living on the moon otherwise you will realise fashola has been largely applauded for his action with the doctors.if you doubt me,start a poll on it.everywhere in lagos,civil servants,market women,sparepart sellers applauded him.people are tired of the nuisance of the docs who love trading lives for money
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by Delafruita(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2012
personally,i doubt asiwaju will contest.i see fashola on the ballot and i would prefer him as president.i like buhari's style and i think with him on board corruption would be erased but i think he has gone past his prime.i'd prefer a fashola/elrufai ticket.rochas hasnt proven anything.all the hype is still word of mouth.
Re: Will You Vote Buhari And Fashola For President And Vice? by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2012
No Tribalism, Delete Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Wipe Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Erase Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Flush Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Sweep Tribalism, Terminate Tribalism, Condemn Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, Fight Tribalism, Kill Tribalism and Bury Tribalism.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Arthur Eze’s Brother / Tompolo: The Billionaire Militant And A Strong Ally Of The Federal Government. / Breaking News: Jesse Community On Fire Monarch’s Palace Razed 10 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.