Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases (1092 Views)

Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases by danielarem(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2012
I have always said that Divine Truth will eventually overwhelm social truth. The baby born in Lagos on Monday, 7th May 2012 with the Qur'an in his hands is another sign from Allah to warn everyone that Islam is the way. No matter what the so called civilization and its authors do, Allah continues to prove that Islam is His one and only true religion. I didn't say so. The Glorious Qur'an says so, "Verily indeed the religion recognized by Allah is Islam" (Qur'an 3:19).
I do not wish to be misquoted. That does not give extremist Muslims the licence to attack people of other faiths or their places of worship. The same Qur'an asserts clearly, unambiguously and authoritatively that there should be no compulsion in matters of religion, "There is no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clearly manifest from falsehood…" (Qur'an 2:256). In essence, the message of Islam is as clear as its modus operandi: here is the truth and the light, whoever wishes, let him accept and be in the illuminating light; whoever wishes, let him reject it and be in perpetual darkness. Those who are in the light of Islam should not bother about those who reject its message.
Well, that was a digression. The news in town is that a baby was born in Itire area of Ijeshatedo in Lagos. The baby, a male, was born holding a very tiny copy of the Glorious Qur'an. The father was a Muslim who had asked the would-be mother to abort the pregnancy. The pregnant lady, a Christian, was warned by the female evangelist in her church of the dire consequences should she abort the pregnancy. The evangelist herself confirmed the story. According to her, she foretold the coming of a great child with a special message from God. The pregnant lady therefore decided to keep the pregnancy. It is interesting that some people still doubt even when the lady evangelist confessed that she had prophesied that the baby's mother would die if she aborted the pregnancy because the baby was sent by God and would do wonderful things. Allah said in the Glorious Qur'an, "We will show them our signs in the horizons and even in themselves until it becomes clear to them that He (Allah) is the Truth.. (Qur'an 41:53)
Yours sincerely dug into his archives and was able to come up with a number of astounding developments within and outside Nigeria which corroborate the above verse in which Allah promised to continue showing His signs until the Truth becomes glaring. Below are some of the signs I found from the past.
A strange firewood was discovered in Minna with Prophet Muhammad's name inscribed in five places. It was published in Saturday Punch of 21st August, 1999, page 35. A mysterious cock ran around the city of Ilorin in 2003 speaking like a human being. What was it saying? "E maa kirun", meaning: Observe Salaat. See Daily Sun, 17th October, 2003, page 5. The Divine Creator continues to reveal natural signs about the truth of Islam. Think about it! Accept Islam today.
The signs of Allah have been manifesting themselves for long and in many places yet many refuse to read between the lines. On page 16 of Saturday Tribune of 28th October, 1995, we read two different stories: (1) a miraculous rock opposite the abbatoir in Jos, Plateau State cracked into two. On one side were the first verse of the Glorious Qur'an, "Alhamdulilah" meaning 'praise be to Allah'. On the other side were engraved the completion of the same verse "Rabul-'alamiin" (Lord of all the worlds". (2) The wife of a pastor residing near the rock gave birth to a baby boy having similar Arabic inscriptions on his right hand. Efforts made by the family to eraze the inscription proved abortive because the more they rubbed it off the bolder it appeared! Come to Islam today. It is the natural religion.
The flowers planted to beautify a popular park in Bonn city, Germany, miraculously grew in the shape of the Kalimat ash-shahadah, i.e. "La ilaha ila Allahu Muhammad Rasulu-Llah" meaning, "There is no other god worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger". Saturday Champion of 24th June 1997 published the discovery of a housewife who bought tomatoe in the market but on cutting it found the words 'Allah' and 'Muhammad' on either side of the tomatoe.
A gravel digger found a strange stone with Arabic letters on it in a river in Sabo area of Abeokuta on Wednesday 6th October, 1999. Curious to know what the writing was, he rushed to the Central Mosque, Kobiti, with the stone. The Imam, Alhaji Salahudeen Biobaku revealed that the Arabic letters were actually part of the 99 names of Allah. The stone was displayed for all worshippers to see while the press was invited to cover the story. This incident was published in the Guardian newspaper of Saturday, 9th October, 1999. Which of the signs of your Lord would you deny? This rhetorical question is thrown by the Qur'an in 55:13.
A lamb was born in the West Bank town of Hebron in Palestine in the year 2004. The word 'Allah' was inscribed in Arabic on one side while 'Muhammad' was on the other side. See the story captioned 'Lamb Born With Allah's Name' in the Punch of 5th April, 2004 under the 'Odd World' series. Again there was a tree that had been in existence for more than forty years in the Bulunkutu area of Maiduguri. On Friday, 17th December, 2010, the words 'Allahu Akbar' (i.e. Allah is the Greatest) suddenly appeared on it. It was first noticed by a little girl who called the attention of people in the area to it (see Daily Trust, 20th December, 2010, page 2). I also read about a Russian boy born with verses of the Quran all over his body and another one in Moscow with verses of the Qur'an on his leg. See www.weeklymenzar.tk. Is someone listening? If I am asked on the Day of Judgement, "Is-haq Akintola, did you deliver Allah's message? Did you show them the signs of Allah? If Allah permits me to respond on that Great Day, verily indeed I will reply, "I showed them Oh Allah and YOU are my witness as YOU witness ALL things and miss NOTHING".
I have come across people who wished to accept Islam but did not know how to go about it. In actual fact some felt they would not be accepted due to the long period they had spent in other religions. I always reassure them that it is never too late, no matter how long. Allah is ready to forgive you. He will forget your past misdeeds no matter how old you are. You don't have to come to my mosque. Tell any Muslim near you to take you to any nearby Imam. The latter will administer the testimony which entails just two phrases: that you bear witness that there is no other god except Allah and that Muhammad is His messenger. He will also instruct you on how to take the spiritual bath for rebirth into Islam.With all my love, welcome to the natural religion. (To be continued)

Professor Is-haq Akintola,
Lagos State University,

1 Like

Re: The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases by Nobody: 3:46am On May 22, 2012
danielarem: I have always said that Divine Truth will eventually overwhelm social truth. The baby born in Lagos on Monday, 7th May 2012 with the Qur'an in his hands is another sign from Allah to warn everyone that Islam is the way. No matter what the so called civilization and its authors do, Allah continues to prove that Islam is His one and only true religion. I didn't say so. The Glorious Qur'an says so, "Verily indeed the religion recognized by Allah is Islam" (Qur'an 3:19).
I do not wish to be misquoted. That does not give extremist Muslims the licence to attack people of other faiths or their places of worship. The same Qur'an asserts clearly, unambiguously and authoritatively that there should be no compulsion in matters of religion, "There is no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clearly manifest from falsehood…" (Qur'an 2:256). In essence, the message of Islam is as clear as its modus operandi: here is the truth and the light, whoever wishes, let him accept and be in the illuminating light; whoever wishes, let him reject it and be in perpetual darkness. Those who are in the light of Islam should not bother about those who reject its message.
Well, that was a digression. The news in town is that a baby was born in Itire area of Ijeshatedo in Lagos. The baby, a male, was born holding a very tiny copy of the Glorious Qur'an. The father was a Muslim who had asked the would-be mother to abort the pregnancy. The pregnant lady, a Christian, was warned by the female evangelist in her church of the dire consequences should she abort the pregnancy. The evangelist herself confirmed the story. According to her, she foretold the coming of a great child with a special message from God. The pregnant lady therefore decided to keep the pregnancy. It is interesting that some people still doubt even when the lady evangelist confessed that she had prophesied that the baby's mother would die if she aborted the pregnancy because the baby was sent by God and would do wonderful things. Allah said in the Glorious Qur'an, "We will show them our signs in the horizons and even in themselves until it becomes clear to them that He (Allah) is the Truth.. (Qur'an 41:53)
Yours sincerely dug into his archives and was able to come up with a number of astounding developments within and outside Nigeria which corroborate the above verse in which Allah promised to continue showing His signs until the Truth becomes glaring. Below are some of the signs I found from the past.
A strange firewood was discovered in Minna with Prophet Muhammad's name inscribed in five places. It was published in Saturday Punch of 21st August, 1999, page 35. A mysterious cock ran around the city of Ilorin in 2003 speaking like a human being. What was it saying? "E maa kirun", meaning: Observe Salaat. See Daily Sun, 17th October, 2003, page 5. The Divine Creator continues to reveal natural signs about the truth of Islam. Think about it! Accept Islam today.
The signs of Allah have been manifesting themselves for long and in many places yet many refuse to read between the lines. On page 16 of Saturday Tribune of 28th October, 1995, we read two different stories: (1) a miraculous rock opposite the abbatoir in Jos, Plateau State cracked into two. On one side were the first verse of the Glorious Qur'an, "Alhamdulilah" meaning 'praise be to Allah'. On the other side were engraved the completion of the same verse "Rabul-'alamiin" (Lord of all the worlds". (2) The wife of a pastor residing near the rock gave birth to a baby boy having similar Arabic inscriptions on his right hand. Efforts made by the family to eraze the inscription proved abortive because the more they rubbed it off the bolder it appeared! Come to Islam today. It is the natural religion.
The flowers planted to beautify a popular park in Bonn city, Germany, miraculously grew in the shape of the Kalimat ash-shahadah, i.e. "La ilaha ila Allahu Muhammad Rasulu-Llah" meaning, "There is no other god worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger". Saturday Champion of 24th June 1997 published the discovery of a housewife who bought tomatoe in the market but on cutting it found the words 'Allah' and 'Muhammad' on either side of the tomatoe.
A gravel digger found a strange stone with Arabic letters on it in a river in Sabo area of Abeokuta on Wednesday 6th October, 1999. Curious to know what the writing was, he rushed to the Central Mosque, Kobiti, with the stone. The Imam, Alhaji Salahudeen Biobaku revealed that the Arabic letters were actually part of the 99 names of Allah. The stone was displayed for all worshippers to see while the press was invited to cover the story. This incident was published in the Guardian newspaper of Saturday, 9th October, 1999. Which of the signs of your Lord would you deny? This rhetorical question is thrown by the Qur'an in 55:13.
A lamb was born in the West Bank town of Hebron in Palestine in the year 2004. The word 'Allah' was inscribed in Arabic on one side while 'Muhammad' was on the other side. See the story captioned 'Lamb Born With Allah's Name' in the Punch of 5th April, 2004 under the 'Odd World' series. Again there was a tree that had been in existence for more than forty years in the Bulunkutu area of Maiduguri. On Friday, 17th December, 2010, the words 'Allahu Akbar' (i.e. Allah is the Greatest) suddenly appeared on it. It was first noticed by a little girl who called the attention of people in the area to it (see Daily Trust, 20th December, 2010, page 2). I also read about a Russian boy born with verses of the Quran all over his body and another one in Moscow with verses of the Qur'an on his leg. See www.weeklymenzar.tk. Is someone listening? If I am asked on the Day of Judgement, "Is-haq Akintola, did you deliver Allah's message? Did you show them the signs of Allah? If Allah permits me to respond on that Great Day, verily indeed I will reply, "I showed them Oh Allah and YOU are my witness as YOU witness ALL things and miss NOTHING".
I have come across people who wished to accept Islam but did not know how to go about it. In actual fact some felt they would not be accepted due to the long period they had spent in other religions. I always reassure them that it is never too late, no matter how long. Allah is ready to forgive you. He will forget your past misdeeds no matter how old you are. You don't have to come to my mosque. Tell any Muslim near you to take you to any nearby Imam. The latter will administer the testimony which entails just two phrases: that you bear witness that there is no other god except Allah and that Muhammad is His messenger. He will also instruct you on how to take the spiritual bath for rebirth into Islam.With all my love, welcome to the natural religion. (To be continued)

Professor Is-haq Akintola,
Lagos State University,

Another ranting from deluded mind! Allah does not exist and do well by moving this discredited piece to Islam for Faithfuls abi what do you call it? It's not supposed to be in Politics section abi the pickin won join political boko haram?
Re: The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases by moderattor: 7:51am On May 22, 2012
I was expecting to see a picture this time.
Re: The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases by Nobody: 8:05am On May 22, 2012
@Poster

I do not doubt the reality of your signs, but again, signs and wonders is not the zenith of truth.

There are a thousand and one million signs out there to justify many things on the earth, yet here the Messiah:

" am the Way, The Truth and Life. No body comes unto the Father, except through me".

He that have ears, let him hear.
Re: The Qur'an Baby And The Doubting Thomases by olawalebabs(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2012
Hmmm, subscribing

(1) (Reply)

The Qur'an AND Modern Science / French Weekly Publishes Cartoons Insulting The Prophet (sa) / Solar/lunar Eclipses In Islam (prophet Teaching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.