Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Customer Relationship Officers! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Relationship Officers! (1930 Views)

Customer Relationship Officers (savings/loans) At FINCA Nigeria / Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja / Career Opportunities For Relationship Officers At Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Relationship Officers! by Utchry: 2:56am On May 22, 2012
Guano Logistics Limited, a new and indigenous company, in partnership with a multinational company is recruiting massively for the post of Customer Relationship Officers, Human Resources Officers and Business Development Officers. Qualified applicants should forward their C.V's to: uche@guanologistics.com or admin@guanologistics.com.

Application deadline: May 26, 2012.
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by upengineer: 6:03am On May 22, 2012
`Guano Logistics Limited is also in partnership with Virtual Human Healt[/b]h, a subsidiary of a multinational organisation, [b]Virtual Human Resources, aimed at recruiting and improving the lifestyle and wellness of people`` I dont know what this people wants, why not channel this your so called energy into something else. I think the poster of this rubbish post must be insane.
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by nikkysmalls: 6:42am On May 22, 2012
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) those pple r mad as in maaaaaaaad! Deyv sent me invitation 2 dia yeye so called interview like 5times.i no dey come, na by force! Dirty haggard looking pple! Scammers
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by Utchry: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2012
shocked IGNORANCE HAS DESTROYED A LOT OF LIVES AND HAS EVEN RENDERED MANY LIKE YOU (UPENGINEER, NICKKYSMALLS) POOR, PITIABLE, WRETCHED AND DEPRIVED. IF RENDERING HEALTH SERVICES TO PEOPLE IS BEING MAD AND INSANE ... HMMMN, I BEGIN TO REALLY WONDER WHO THE MAD AND INSANE PEOPLE ARE. YOU HAD BETTER COME OVER FOR A COMPLETE BRAIN/BODY SCAN WITH THE USE OF A MACHINE, I'M DEFINITELY SURE A LOT OF ABNORMALITIES WILL BE DETECTED ESPECIALLY IN YOUR BRAIN REGIONS. BUT THAT SHOULDN'T BE ANY SORT OF WORRY, ALL YOU NEED IS ''TRE-EN-EN'' TO HELP BUILD YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO AVOID IT GOING INTO THE CRITICAL STAGE OF BRAIN CANCER WHICH I FORESEE cry , AT LEAST FROM YOUR COMMENTS. SMH.

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE! GET YOUR TRE-EN-EN NOW!!! cheesy
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by upengineer: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
So, when did logistic company turned into virtual home. So you want to use the logistic company name to attract job seekers to your GOD FORSAKEN, good for nothing venture! Well, next time, let job applicants know that your company is VIRTUAL HEALTH or whatever name you call it and be BOLD enough to introduce it to them and dont hide under any other name. People, UTCHRY is one of virtual home people so, beware!
Utchry: shocked IGNORANCE HAS DESTROYED A LOT OF LIVES AND HAS EVEN RENDERED MANY LIKE YOU (UPENGINEER, NICKKYSMALLS) POOR, PITIABLE, WRETCHED AND DEPRIVED. IF RENDERING HEALTH SERVICES TO PEOPLE IS BEING MAD AND INSANE ... HMMMN, I BEGIN TO REALLY WONDER WHO THE MAD AND INSANE PEOPLE ARE. YOU HAD BETTER COME OVER FOR A COMPLETE BRAIN/BODY SCAN WITH THE USE OF A MACHINE, I'M DEFINITELY SURE A LOT OF ABNORMALITIES WILL BE DETECTED ESPECIALLY IN YOUR BRAIN REGIONS. BUT THAT SHOULDN'T BE ANY SORT OF WORRY, ALL YOU NEED IS ''TRE-EN-EN'' TO HELP BUILD YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO AVOID IT GOING INTO THE CRITICAL STAGE OF BRAIN CANCER WHICH I FORESEE cry , AT LEAST FROM YOUR COMMENTS. SMH.

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE! GET YOUR TRE-EN-EN NOW!!! cheesy

Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by bigbold: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y Αяε̲̣̣̣̥ been payed 4 d total number of people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y bring into d business dats y in there form ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will tell dem d name of d person at got ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ inform,4 every 50 people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y get 20k
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by upengineer: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2012
@ bigbold,
utchry should have explained this way to people and NOT TO CLAIM THAT THE COMPANY IS A LOGISTICS COMPANY and anybody interested will apply
bigbold: D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y Αяε̲̣̣̣̥ been payed 4 d total number of people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y bring into d business dats y in there form ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will tell dem d name of d person at got ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ inform,4 every 50 people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y get 20k
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by Utchry: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
upengineer: So, when did logistic company turned into virtual home. So you want to use the logistic company name to attract job seekers to your GOD FORSAKEN, good for nothing venture! Well, next time, let job applicants know that your company is VIRTUAL HEALTH or whatever name you call it and be BOLD enough to introduce it to them and dont hide under any other name. People, UTCHRY is one of virtual home people so, beware!

Upengineer! I guess it's clearly stated that Guano Logistics which is a new coy is IN PARTNERSHIP and FYI, check the website: www.guanologistics.com where it states IN PARTNERSHIP WITH VIRTUAL HUMAN HEALTH a subsidiary of VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES. IGNORANCE IS INDEED A DISEASE.
Re: Customer Relationship Officers! by Utchry: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
bigbold: D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y Αяε̲̣̣̣̥ been payed 4 d total number of people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y bring into d business dats y in there form ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will tell dem d name of d person at got ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ inform,4 every 50 people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y get 20k

BIG BOLD! BIG BOLD!! BIG BOLD!!! THOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS. Where did you get the info that 20k is paid to anyone who brings 50 people ehn? Na wa o. Please get your facts right.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Intern At Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria / Executive Management Trainee At TGI / Help A Frien And Verify This Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.