Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Do You Support Michel Platini? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Support Michel Platini? (711 Views)

FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini / AFCON 2015: Which Country Will You Support? / Arsenal Vs Nigeria: Which Team Would You Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Michel Platini? by brushparke(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2007
[center]Platini UEFA's new president has come up with some policies yet to be implemented. Among them, the most controversial is his proposal that Home teams should have about 70% representation in other to protect local talents. This policy remains obnoxious for a lot of people. What's you view and do you share his stand?
[/center]
Re: Do You Support Michel Platini? by A40(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hell no angry he is a Arrow totally bereft of ideas
Re: Do You Support Michel Platini? by Jackal(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
Uefa president Michel Platini has already outlined his determination to push towards tougher licensing guidelines but, in a fresh development, it has also emerged that Members of the European Parliament have argued for a new organisation called the European Sports Agency to be set-up that would preserve the "financial, economic and sporting stability of football in Europe".

Michel Platini is a super-Arrow.
This Anglophobic said the Euros won't miss England. . . . .Are we missing France now? Bloody doofus.
Now, he wants to lay into the Premier League because he can see English domination for the next forseeable years.
When Real Madrid were being bailed out for 200 million pounds debt in Spain, no one was saying anything but now they wanna move the goalposts.
Buncha hypocrites!
Re: Do You Support Michel Platini? by folahann(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
Don't mind that dumbass, he wants more countries to be represented in the UCL forgrting that irish league champs can't match a relegated premier league team

instead of thinking how to increase the representation of EPL he wants to give a slot to the FA Cup winner with first 3 teams in the league. . . . .i say it again he's dumbassed, so that when an already qualified team wins the FA Cup, the slot goes out of england

sure he won't end up destroying football with his fellow friend in crime: Sepp Blatter, they said the don't like seen one providing 3 team in semis of champs league so they are implementing the quota system really bad
Re: Do You Support Michel Platini? by dayokanu(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2008
@A-40 I can understand why an Arsenal fan wouls scream cos they would be relegated immediately . Clubs like Inter Milan and Arsenal should be banned.
Ashley Cole once said in the Arsenal dressing room French is the official language.

How logicall is it for you to claim that The EPL is the best league in the world and England the worst national team in Europe See the contrast

@ jackal Is the Euro missing England? Check all those wonderful games we see. and compare it to England vs Trinidad, England vs Paraguay, England vs Ecuador.

First class Sedatives
Re: Do You Support Michel Platini? by presido1: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2008
How can euro miss england with their boring footie?
I don't think so. Had it been they qualified and find themself in group B or D
i believe they will be back by the end of today with The umbrella Guy as the manager.

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Guy But I Hate These Fools / Nigeria Vs Benin (african Cup 2008) - Live Videos / Gunners Val Party:for Arsenal Fans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.