Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,735 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Christ Will Not Return From Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christ Will Not Return From Heaven (566 Views)

Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day / Knowing The Mystery Of Christ Will End The Misery Of Life / Scripture Says Those Who Pierced And Beat On Christ Will See Him When He Comes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Christ Will Not Return From Heaven by stephenponti(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2012
God is luminous conscious mind, Trancendent reality, self created self existing Creator. God is my higher self. I am the center of his abode. The kingdom of heaven dwells within a man, Gods abode's not the starry heavens but in my illuminated trancendent consciousness.

HOW GOD IDENTIFIES WITH MEN
I believe the theory of biblical creation is shrowded in ambiguous revelation. Adam was not the first man God created, But was the first man that evolved mentally to Identify his higher-self with God. God identifies with men in every dispensation by the extent men of such generation evolves in their imaginative prowess.

DISPENSATIONS OF GOD WITH MAN
God identified with Adam as first man thus He was named the "First man". First because he was the first to identify with God in his imagination. Moses named a god and a law giver Because he identified with god in the plateau of a judge. Etc. Jesus was a native Capenter in jewish land, Christ was the higher self of Jesus. The coming of Christ was prophesied but the man who's body Christ inhabited was born by divine conspiracy & crucified on purpose. Jesus spent 30yrs in conformity thus Jesus became one with his higher self(Christ). He is named the 2nd Adam because he identified with a higher imagination & revelation.

HOW JESUS AS LION OF JUDAH WILL COME BACK.
The LAST ADAM the lion of Judah. The coming of christ will not be from starry heaven. It ll come like a higher revelation in a man. The sound of Angelic trumpet connotes the new message from the man that ll be the embodiment of the LION OF JUDAH'S revelation.
The concept of bornagainism is simply identification with new thought. New though, renews the mind and connect your mind to your higher-self. Which amounts to a form of freedom the mind & brain can't interpret(joy of salvation).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Frown At Suicide. / God Is So Efficient!!!!!! / Islamic Claims On Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.