Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment (12866 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source / Pictures Of Gov Okorocha’s Return To Imo After A Trip Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Sweetlemon(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2012
bisiaet: Now here we are where are those silly folks who always tribalised every issue on Nairaland? Where are their greasy silly face? Those who belief whenever anything happened and it happened in West,South or North part of Nigeria then they'll bombard this site with name calling and tribal nonsense now thank God it happened now in my own state where my parent came from, so what is the story now I guess they have hidden their silly head but let a Yoruba, or Edo, or Nigerdelta name mention for any wrongoing by now this thread would be in its 10th page.
I'm only saying this to tell them all that crime is not limited to a region or a tribe every region and tribe has their own problem. No region is a saint region or tribe that are sait tribe. I know what I've just said will anger them seriously because truth is their worst enermy.

I sincerely sorry for the slained pastor its so sad indeed and I dont know when this kidnapping madness would cease for God sake may God have mercy. The governor is busy talking up and down and all sorts of craps whereby kidnappers and ritualist has gone spiral uncontrolled in the state.
Thank you so much! God bless you and all those who say the truth. This is what I have been preaching in my 'please Nigerians!' thread. I hope those Biafran wannabes can see that kidnapping is just one of the many things that will still follow them into their cherished Biafran country. Are the kidnappers not Igbos? Are the kidnapped not Igbos? Yet instead of working on themselves they blame the ordinary Aboki selling suya by the roadside for all their problems! Na wa o!
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Douglasdale(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2012
ayo5511: This is worse than BH. This talkative governor should start doing something in his state instead of talking everyday. Imo state has turned to another Somalia.
Dumbest reply to a post. Comparing IMO to Somalia. Then u must have neva been here.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by deshclones(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2012
ayo5511: This is not about Igbos, but about non performing governor who has not done anything than talking and defrauding the poor people of Imo state. Tasking civil servants on daily basis and thereby increasing crime rate, kidnapping ever to be witnessed in the history of Southern NIgeria.

you spew rubbish .....talking from all sides of the mouth like a freaking toddler....do you know how many people get killed daily in your Yoruba lagos state??or ekiti?? does it make fashola incompetent??so gangster crimes in U.S and U.K are signs of incompetency ??so because they killed one pastor..then rochas is incompetent..hide your head in shame and quietly weep for the unfortunate womb that gave birth to an unquantifiable m0r0n like you..i spit on your mangled body

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by doczero: 3:32pm On May 22, 2012
The chief of army staff, Azubike Ihejirika should immediately as a matter of urgency send the military to other eastern states in the same way he did in Abia state which is his home state. A lot of kidnappings have been going on in Imo and Enugu states on daily basis. That is the only way these kidnappers can be put to check.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by ijawkid(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2012
I'm so sorry...

This shuld stop in naija..

Police sef dey useless....

My condolence to d family of the diseased..
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by GOZILLA(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2012
D state of insecurity in imo is too high! Imagine me wey dey form odeshi,by 4pm I don park my car by 7pm nothin go make me comot house with my phone so dat dose boyz no go dash me slap or groundnut,upon dat na so so sirens we dey hear evry second. Na wao!
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2012
While my condolences goes to the family of the deceased, this is also a note of warning to all these people claiming men of God and deceiving people of miracles while parting with people's money. That Pastor was killed and not kidnapped.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2012
deshclones:

you spew rubbish .....talking from all sides of the mouth like a freaking toddler....do you know how many people get killed daily in your Yoruba lagos state??or ekiti?? does it make fashola incompetent??so gangster crimes in U.S and U.K are signs of incompetency ??so because they killed one pastor..then rochas is incompetent..hide your head in shame and quietly weep for the unfortunate womb that gave birth to an unquantifiable m0r0n like you..i spit on your mangled body

^^^Don't mind the crafty fool. He knew exactly what he was doing and knew the kind of response this thread would receive when he decided to post this in the politics section. He now acting all coy and innocent, like butter can't melt in his mouth, saying words to the effect that his heart is 'aching' for Imolites b'cos of the 'bad' leadership they've got grin. The dude is a BLOODY BIGOT [/b]and no better than all the other bigots that engage in this back-and-forth tribal one-upmanship we normally see on here.

Sweetlemon:
Thank you so much! God bless you and all those who say the truth. This is what I have been preaching in my 'please Nigerians!' thread. I hope those Biafran wannabes can see that [b]kidnapping is just one of the many things that will still follow them into their cherished Biafran country
. Are the kidnappers not Igbos? Are the kidnapped not Igbos? Yet instead of working on themselves [b]they blame the ordinary Aboki selling suya by the roadside [/b]for all their problems! Na wa o!

^^^No wahala. Kidnapping should follow us into our 'cherished Biafra' as you sarcastically put it, but it should be ready to have its head bashed in when it shows up. I've said it b/4, and i'm saying it again: most of the vices we see in Alaigbo today are a consequence of our being in Nigeria, and not being able to hold our destiny in our hands and use [b]OUR RESOURCES [/b]as much as we want; how we deem fit; and for [b]OUR OWN [/b]benefit. The nonsense we see today in Alaigbo is -for the most part- what we endure for being part of this unholy marriage.

On the second bolded: I think your imagination is running riot undecided. Please point to any post where any Igbo blames the ordinary suya selling 'Aboki' for the travails we face in this country.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2012
Ibo kwenu. . . . .even man of God are not spared ? Blood of devil grin grin amadioha rules cheesy

Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by uchenna201: 5:53pm On May 22, 2012
Dis is gettin out of hand if i most say somthing here. May his soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by nagoma(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2012
buchibabe: All of u running ur filthy gutter mouth about igbo should sharap there now! Did u read d story well at all? Did d story state dat d kidnappers are ibo boys?or just because it was done in ibo land means its ibo boys dat were responsible.cnt some oda useless jobless boys from outside come to imo state to perpertrate dat crime? Abegiii reason well.

No body goes to Igbo land to commit crime -it's like taking coal to Newcastle. It is Igbos who go to all corners of Nigeria and all over the world to commit crimes, armed robbery, kidnapping, hard drug courier, 419, etc . Let them have their Biafra then their passport will spell disaster & the world will contain them in their land locked rain forest enclave. an evil forest indeed.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Jakumo(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2012
The most likely reason that the kidnap victim was killed despite the ransom paid is that one of the gang was KNOWN to the victim, who would have identified that person right way, if he was ever freed alive.

From the moment that kidnap victim set eyes on the captor that he recognized, he must have known that his fate was sealed, and that he would never see his family again.

If you reside in Nigeria today, be ever alert, to stay ALIVE, out on the roads and streets. Study the PIT MANUEVER on Youtube, and memorize its application to destabilize and crash any car that tries to force your vehicle to stop, BUT, remember that PIT move action must be taken before you slow down below 20mph, lest the effectiveness and precision of that defensive counter-move be diminished.

Watch that car ahead of you. If the driver seems pre-occupied looking at you in the rear view mirror, and is slowing way down for no apparent reason, get the phuck round him with some stunt driving, if needed, and burn rubber to exit the area FAST. Similarly, anyone you spot in your own rear view mirror, who seems to be observing you, and whose car drifts to the right or left when you allow yours to do so, may be tailing you, so get ready for a chase, and don't let that muffuguh get up alongside you, for that is when the gun will be pulled to force you to stop. Do NOT give that chance to ANYONE. Always be hyper-vigilant when you spot cars with three or more men inside, known is the US as "niggus ridin' four-deep", for they can be trouble, serious trouble.

If you own a LISENCED weapon, carry it in your car, using a concealed location that offers you quick access in an emergency. Never threaten to shoot if you have no intention of doing so. If you sense that you are at mortal risk, OPEN FIRE TO KILL immediately, and make a rapid escape at full speed. It is better to be tried for manslaughter by a 12 jurors, than it would be to get lowered into your early grave by 6 pall-bearers.

Alert and Alive ! Alert and Alive !
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by ayo011: 7:07pm On May 22, 2012
nagoma:

No body goes to Igbo land to commit crime -it's like taking coal to Newcastle. It is Igbos who go to all corners of Nigeria and all over the world to commit crimes, armed robbery, kidnapping, hard drug courier, 419, etc . Let them have their Biafra then their passport will spell disaster & the world will contain them in their land locked rain forest enclave. an evil forest indeed.

Like as I said earlier this thread was not created for fools like you. Am a yoruba guy, but I know that we have seen more of such things even worse in yorubaland. So stop your jubilation. I have seen more ritual killings, more r/a/p/e cases, more social vices in yorubaland than have seen in other regions of Nigeria. You are busted.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 22, 2012
so that "pastor" couldnt perform a MIRACLE?! i guess that was his punishment for pretending to be who he was not.
PASTor ko, PRESENTor ni!!!!
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by otokx(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2012
Would it be safe to say that the rate of Kidnapping in the east is the highest of all the 6 Geo-political zones?
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by airmark(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2012
otokx: Would it be safe to say that the rate of Kidnapping in the east is the highest of all the 6 Geo-political zones?

Before nko? You asked a sh.. question
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by sayisayi(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2012
Dese are Biafra Boko Haram - BHB - Boko Haram now officially has 15 variants, by year end, one for each state.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by ballabriggs: 10:45pm On May 22, 2012
Jokes apart, Igbo people dey find trouble. Is it in their DNA to insult others? It is about mutual respect!
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2012
otokx: Would it be safe to say that the rate of Kidnapping in the east is the highest of all the 6 Geo-political zones?

I don't think so. It is more or less a thing of media coverage. About 3 of my relatives were kidnapped within the past 2 weeks in Lekki and they paid quietly without involving the media and Police. I infact have a lot of news about kidnapping in that axis and yet I've not read it on paper. Even in Rivers State here, kidnapping still thrives underground.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2012
Reasons like this is why it may be a while before I visit naija mehn. I kid you not.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by achi4u(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs: Jokes apart, Igbo people dey find trouble. Is it in their DNA to insult others? It is about mutual respect!
U must remain a slave under igbos grip.
what is in our DNAs are:
*brilliancy
*excellency
*passion
*neatness
*God fearing
*Inovation(see biafra soldiers)
*Money Making Machine(MMM)
*loving and kindness(thats why we're in ur bushy villages trying to re_colonise u)
*nigerian pride in the eyes of the WORLD
*etc..etc..etc
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On May 23, 2012
Even Man of God is not spared, Igbo Kwenu

Hope they didnt use him for rituals or worse still eat him
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by CyberG: 3:06am On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thank you so much! God bless you and all those who say the truth. This is what I have been preaching in my 'please Nigerians!' thread. I hope those Biafran wannabes can see that kidnapping is just one of the many things that will still follow them into their cherished Biafran country. Are the kidnappers not Igbos? Are the kidnapped not Igbos? Yet instead of working on themselves they blame the ordinary Aboki selling suya by the roadside for all their problems! Na wa o!

True talk, +1000! You will tire out correcting a stiff-necked people on here completely blinded by narrow tribal and selfish interests.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Rhino5dm: 5:38am On May 23, 2012
What are you trying to say? Who does the kidnapping in other regions? More 60% of the kidnappers caught in south south are Ibos-facts. Just yesterday 3 kidnappers were caught in Delta state after forcefully kidnapping a day old baby from a mad woman. I can post so many articles proving Ibos exporting their kidnapping trade to north, west, south south and far away Ghana and benin republic.

Do you know the statistics and rate of kidnapping alone in south east? I can post atleast 15 different reported cases within last two months.

Abagworo:

I don't think so. It is more or less a thing of media coverage. About 3 of my relatives were kidnapped within the past [b]2 weeks in Lekki [/b]and they paid quietly without involving the media and Police. I infact have a lot of news about kidnapping in that axis and yet I've not read it on paper. Even in Rivers State here, kidnapping still thrives underground.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Jakumo(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2012
The constant preoccupation with tribal bickering, by the majority who responded to this story, illustrates clearly how rational thinking gets crowded out of a narrow-minded brain.

You muffugus are so busy jeering other Nigerians whom you imagine to be more criminally inclined simply on the basis of tribe, that you flat IGNORE the reality of a kidnapping epidemic that could consume ANY person who so much as visits ANY part of Nigeria.

Rather than wasting your meager mental resources inventing comical put-downs to insult people whose NATIONALITY is identical to yours, maybe you career hate-mongers need to take a moment and think of how you or your loved ones in Nigeria can minimize the chances of getting abducted by criminals of ANY tribe.

Wake up, you brain-dead monkeys, for the finger on the trigger of a gun that holds you captive could well belong to someone you had hitherto trusted SIMPLY on the basis of tribe, the ONLY frame of reference appreciated by the dim-witted who remain hopelessly intoxicated with their own irrational and autistic hatred for "other tribes".
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Sanguine77(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2012
My Imo state has gone bonkers: former speaker Imo house of Assembl kidnapped, medical doctor abducted, traditional ruler murdered in cold blood, pastor kidnapped and assasinated... Where are we heading to? When Rochas came on board, i was skeptical now recent developments have proved me right. We still crave for change. Imo is in the hands of God.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by Rhino5dm: 7:56am On May 23, 2012
Yeah, crying blue murder because a spade is called a spade? Even my dog knows that more than 70% of all kidnappers nationwide are Ibos.

Go and phock your yourself, you gutter dwelling maggot.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by alex406(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2012
The wrath of God will fall upon them soon for killing a man of God.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by cindyrella(f): 9:16am On May 23, 2012
Lward have mercy
May this soul rest in peace..
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by DelightUche: 10:53am On May 23, 2012
For God's sake what is Okoroach doing for the security of lives in Imo State. Mr. Governor, the people of Imo state appreciates you, but their lives are seriously exposed to destruction. All the higher institutions in Imo State are under the threat of cultism, All the communities in Imo State are under the threat of kidnappers. Mr. Governor when will your people have peace.
Re: Kidnapped Pastor Found Dead In Imo After ₦500K Ransom Payment by oduasolja: 11:26am On May 23, 2012
Abagworo:

I don't think so. It is more or less a thing of media coverage. About 3 of my relatives were kidnapped within the past 2 weeks in Lekki and they paid quietly without involving the media and Police. I infact have a lot of news about kidnapping in that axis and yet I've not read it on paper. Even in Rivers State here, kidnapping still thrives underground.

i bet u , they were kidnapped by their fellow igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review / Defections: PDP May Become An Empty Shell Before 2023 Elections – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.