Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash (698 Views)

The Miraculous Conversion Of Claude Newman (very Interesting Story) / The Miraculous Cow In India Blessing Women With Boy Children / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash by Orikinla(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2012
If you like, believe in miracles or not. But I do believe in the one and only God of miracles, who alone saves us no matter the circumstances or dangers we face in the turmoil of the battlefield of this turbulent world.

The following testimony is the miraculous escape of Chief Chukwuemeka Eze, the Media Consultant of Prince Tonye Princewill's Political Associates.

My brothers and sisters,

It may interest you to note that today, 21-05-12 marks it a month if not for ur prayers and intervention by God; I would have lost my beloved wife and five beautiful kids in a ghastly motor accident involving my jeep and a trailer on 21st Dec, 2011. Today marks d five month that I would hv bn a widower but God said no. To Him who protects His people I owe all the thanks!

Watching the video and pixs of this fateful incident makes me wonder what is so special about me that made God to love me that much and allow such a miracle to come my way!

Imagine a mere Jeep encountering a trailer (DAF) and the bodies of the driver and conductor of the trailer was picked up in pieces while my wife and five of our kids were preserved and unhurt! Have u ever seen such a miracle before? Na wao o! This God is something else o!

Pls as good friend and brother, help me to continue to thank this God as I am confused on how to go about it.

Thanks and have a great week ahead.

~ By Chief Eze C Eze

See more photographs on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/05/miraculous-escape-from-autocrash.html

Re: The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash by plaetton: 1:32pm On May 22, 2012
Oh chritianity! what a religion.
Its always a win win situation for god.
So once again your merciful god decided to cut the life and bodies of the trailer driver and his conductor into pieces just so that he can save the lives of you and your wife? I guess your lives are more valuable than those of the unlucky ones? Perhaps you paid your tithes and they didn't? perhaps you are christian and they are not?
Why couldn't your god prevent the accident in the first place? So while you are rejoicing and thanking god for saving your life, who should the families of the unlucky ones be thanking or blaming for their loss? If your wife was among the dead, would also be thankful to god for sparing your life?
The irrationality of religion!
Re: The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash by Nobody: 1:09am On May 23, 2012
lucky escape not miraculous. if it were miraculous, nobody will be hurt.
Re: The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash by dorox(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2012
@ op: it is my opinion that you are not a good person, that you have a wicked heart and that you dont know what it means to be a christian. The casual way you spoke of the driver and conductor's body lying on the accident scene in pieces shows a mind that completely lacks empathy and total disregard for human life - indees the mind of a psycopath without any regret for the tragic loss of human life.
Have you paid a visit to the grieving family? Or have you given a thought to the fact that you may just made two women widows and some children fatherless?
Christ would have shed a tear or two for the dead instead of coming here to gloat.
Re: The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash by Nobody: 9:36am On May 23, 2012
if u were in a car without air bags, im sure u wont be saying tins like this. its certain that those two deceased were with air bags, they would av survived
Re: The Miraculous Escape From Autocrash by ow11(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2012
The Typical Nigerian Christian. God cares about only me and is protecting me because I am special.

The driver and conductor are lower humans and deserve to die and therefore I can throw a party to celebrate my good fortune and reduce the memory of two dead people to a single sentence in my glorious testimony to the 'ever merciful and loving God'.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Teaching On Hell / The Place Of Church In Nation Building – Are We Still Faithful? / Sunday On NL....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.