Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips (6714 Views)

10 SEO Tips To Increase Website Traffic / 5 Tips For Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Optimization (seo) Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by Murphy7h4: 8:15am On May 29, 2012
With Google search or[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2012
i spent much time on facebook and google plus plus twitter and also social bookmarking, is seriously working for me. though article marketing is okay but instead of writing article on article directory try guest post or write the article on your blog

1 Like

Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by green10119(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2012
Nice development on the topic so far, for those who think article submission is bad well think again, the only bad thing is "over doing everything" well search malware topics on Google and my sites article still comes up because my submitted article is very much relevant even google itself is sending out warning for the july 9th DNS chenger malware, whatever you want to post must be relevant and don't over do it, know when and what to submit plus spin the article it's a must, why do you think sites like Digg are still very much around and thriving ? Well even mashable.com with the highest Adsense check for 2012 $600,000 did the same for there own malware article and that won't change anything for their site, be strategic not because it worked once you now do it every day that's when it back fires, also I make sure I rewrite each software description when submitted to my site by it's developers plus I post good quality content on my sites news page every week part from rewriting software descriptions, another funny but working traffic technique is the Facebook likes, some company's buy Facebook emails from the same niche market and blast out well written and constructed html email ad of their page & so on to their targeted audience, some get close to 4000 likes in weeks, the secret is don't be a thomas try safe new ideas and grow your business.

1 Like

Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by b9099088: 7:40am On May 30, 2012
The contents of the first,Link to the second
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by Lisa1: 8:32am On May 30, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Imanuelle: My main trick is d use of d '+' sign..
I put d key words separated by a '+' sign..
E.g to search and download a song for free... I use..
Celine dion + power of love + mp3 + download + free
It lists out very specific websites/links..

My 2cents.
Thanks for your post.
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by darkhand: 3:37pm On May 31, 2012
solidbroda: i pity you using article submissions, creating your own back links. i think you havnt read the latest google update about things like that. in summary, google wants quality contents, and would prefer your backlinks to grow naturally. If you keep building backlinks yourseld, you will see how ur ranks will fall. my site, the only seo i did was posting unique quality contents and within 3 months my google pr from zero was increase to 2. i have over 300 natural backlinks. my alexa ran, which was initiall 29million came up to like 5 million. and i know, with time, i will be top on the 10000 because of the quality natural links i get. go read extensively on google panda on seo and google penguin

This is the greatest rubbish I have read in a long time.If you don't know, why confuse others?
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 31, 2012
darkhand:

This is the greatest rubbish I have read in a long time.If you don't know, why confuse others?
you dont need to bark like dog. obviously you are outdated. Go and read google new policies n cum back here again
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by yemisi01: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2012
Solutions to help your website become more Visible!

Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr. is a Digital media consultant providing top Quality SEO in Nigeria and social media marketing services. Also, a Small business coach and Internet marketing company founder helping business owners succeed by leveraging the Internet and technology. CFA Leverage is an Internet solutions provider, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and internet marketing company. We also accept Web Design and other Programming Services...

Call Us NOW!!!
BlackBerry : BB 29659EEB
Phone: +234 805 353 3156 | +234 803 624 5734 | +234 704 055 5333 |
Email: cfa@cfagbata.com
Email: info@cfaleverage.com

Websites:
http://www.CFAgbata.com
http://www.CFAleverage.com

Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by mavtrevor(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Understanding search engine ranking factors could be all you need to rank for any keyword. Most times we blog the wrong way without knowing. Both On-site and Off-site SEO strategies must be effectively used to achieve this aim.
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by williamsujit: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2012
the best seo tips are
(1)Monitor where you stand,(2)Link back to yourself,(3)Create a sitemap,(4)Search-friendly URLs,(5)Avoid Flash,(6)Image descriptions,(7)quality CONTENT,(coolSocial media distribution ,(9)Keywords and (10)Link to others

Computer repair Auckland | mac repairs auckland
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by UniqueIndiaTour: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Some interesting articles on SEO and search engine marketing Web development services India
Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by shacuter: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2013
greenmouse: Share your SEO optimization techniques here for others to learn. I think it will help a lot.

I know there are many techniques. I tried using content keyword repeating and it works for me in a particular keyword.
What techniques do you guys use ?

I would like to add some tips to get good traffic to the website :

1. Content - write a good content that is updated regularly in your website/.
2. Text styling -Make bold or use any different font style to highlight your keyword.
3.Use hyperlinks
4.Use your keywords in your web pages
5.Add interactive features to your website.
For example : Include the HTML code snippet in to your website to increase traffic.
Search engine visibility servcie is one of the factor to increase website traffic . It is available at Thewebpole.com

1 Like

Re: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips by Hollyfood: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2021
SEO is important for greater searchability and visibility but offers more real value than that. Many brands and companies know (or think they know) that they need SEO for their digital property and the benefits they will get from this SEO work done on their behalf.
Why is Seo so important?
First of all SEO Builds Trust & Credibility. Establishing a brand as an authority takes patience, effort, and commitment, but also relies on offering a valuable, quality product or service that allows customers to trust a brand.
I myself thought that the CEO is just empty words, but when I was faced with the fact that my page needed promotion (and sooner or later everyone who does business comes across this), I almost started to panic. that my friend ( https://www.fiverr.com/somelinks12/do-the-manual-posting-of-backlinks-to-niche-forums-with-high-dr-da ) helped me with this and I saw it myself the result when my site began to rank higher + my number of buyers increased

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Secure A Website from Being Hacked? / What Makes A Successful Blog? / A Forum For All Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.