Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Stuck On Yoruba Names - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stuck On Yoruba Names (3439 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Beautiful Yoruba Names / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by Nobody: 5:59am On May 24, 2012
Smilenw:

This would be exactly how @ 90love is feeling.

Maybe there is some fact in what poster said when she came up with this thread http://www.nairaland.com942597/why-women-own-worst-enemies

How who is feeling? you mean you already know how I feel just by reading my post?!! (funny)and what irrelevant post are you talking about?? and what do I care??

I am here to have fun, I have a very serious and good life outside Nairaland just a quick reminder.

I dont hate her or anything , I just dont like the way she or her man portrays Nigerians in general(according to her own words), I went through her previous posts and I do not think she really likes Nigerians except her spouse only but thats seems to be her problem not mine.
Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by Nobody: 6:07am On May 24, 2012
90love: grin jidegirl12 the trouble maker! *sigh* your forgiven its clearly not your fault. undecided

Ehem.. I am not a trouble maker, and you can go thru my posts cos you seem to have a lot of time in your hands(until you start having children), I argue constructively and have fun, try and have an open mind and give people a chance and you might be surprised how it turned out.Its clearly not YOUR fault, its what you've been told (not cool bro!).
Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by Smilenw(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2012
I can see you have serious comprehension issues. My bad, should have guessed it from your first post on this thread. When and where did I say I know how you feel? You said in your first post to me: "what did I do to you, do your own thing and let me do mine " and I tell you maybe the OP feels the same way, i.e 'why do these people attack me for anything and everything I say, maybe those who don't like me should leave me alone'--do you get me or do I need to explain further?. You are not the only Nigerian or Yoruba on this forum and yet can't seem to understand why you alone should take things personally. I have not seen one post on "this thread" where poster says she hates Nigerians. If you have a problem with her previous posts, go back there and finish it off. Its immature to be stalking her all over the forum and get back at her at every given opportunity.
It doesn't make much sense when you claim to have a good life outside NL, yet need to come here to have fun Admit it, e-bullying (or whatever you call it) is not cool "GIRL" wink
Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2012
Lol, you have serious problems with me and I like that, Is it a crime to go over posts on NL ? Stalking her ? Who? You are out if your mind , I don't need your irrelevant theory i.e blah blah, smarty pants! Eff off! I am done with you, you have no idea what cyber bullying is .
Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by Smilenw(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2012
Look at you.. with little or no provocation u r screaming the F word ! That's a commendable quality. Please go ahead and display more of the wonderful culture and tradition you've inherited :/
Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by 90love(f): 7:31pm On May 25, 2012
Lol @smilenw it's difficult for me to waste time with illiterates that clearly can't read or understand what's clearly written before them I think your experiencing the same thing trying to get through to jidegirl12 tongue

@jidegirl12 funny I didn't expect to find you actively looking for other posters trouble since you've got a life outside of nairaland cheesy you know! Like I said before I maintain the fact that I don't blame you at all I know the blame is somewhere in your genes. Next time you insist on commenting on posts try and use as much effort as possible to read before you write. CHEERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine / I love him but he cannot forget my past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.