Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1741923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls I need help on momentum medical, I couldn't make online payment, my master card is not authorised to make payment. I have been to the bank to apply for OTP, but can't still work.
2. Using booking.com,etc is stated as not acceptable on requirements for study permit on vfs website, how can I get proof of accommodation?
3. Which airline is cheap that I can book online for flight plan?
Pls add your opinions!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
holluwai:

Look for people you'll give rands to and will credit the account in Nigeria. The rates can be crazy sometimes but it's about the best and fastest

I want to use bank service, like can I transfer straight to Nigeria bank account.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cornoil(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Go through Abuja and pay for courier service. Faster than Lagos. No embassy in portharcort, all passports taking to Lagos for visa processing. That's why VFS service charge higher for portharcort application.
liv123:
Please friends help me

Have anyone apply for visa or anythong true port- Harcourt VFS ?
are they fast?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cornoil(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2016
Through Abuja or Lagos?
2fine2fast:

Merci beaucoup.
Submitted 23rd November.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olusegunthomas(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Hello room guru..... pls I need more explanation about hotel reservation cos I try book on booking.com but no any confirmation was sent to me and I try to call the customer care to ask them to send the confirmation to my mail box buh I was told am gonna pay a sum of 500 Rands so I want to ask the guru how to go about it..... pls I need solution fast.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
cornoil:
Through Abuja or Lagos?

Vfs Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olusegunthomas(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
holluwai:
Anyone coming to South Africa this weekend ? Please contact me, I need an item brought in. Thanks
yeah am coming down to sa this week buh I still got issue with my hotel stuff, I booked on booking.com buh I was told to pay 500 Rands before sending me the confirmation.... pls is there anyway out about this. Pls hlp.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holluwai(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2016
olusegunthomas:
yeah am coming down to sa this week buh I still got issue with my hotel stuff, I booked on booking.com buh I was told to pay 500 Rands before sending me the confirmation.... pls is there anyway out about this. Pls hlp.

Please can you send me your phone number. What part of za are you coming to?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mystikay(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Helli guys...please I need some clarification..I wanna relocate to SA in January but I have 2 different sources who are giving me confusing information...
My friend relocated about 3 months ago and he is saying I MUAT get an invitation letter alongside my visa before im granted entry at d immigration..He is charging me 200k for d visa and 60k for d invitation dat 260k to enter sa.And he is also saying if i book a hotwl and im coming on a 1 month visa dat I must pay for d 1 month and I will provide d proof of payment at d immigration..Abeg I neva hear dat one before. Of course im not a fool when information full everywhere..
Secondly d other guy is a visa agent who advertised his advert on nairaland and charged 110k for d visa and says I dont need any invitation dat I just need to book a hotel..
Please can someone shed some light on this pls..thanx
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mystikay:
Helli guys...please I need some clarification..I wanna relocate to SA in January but I have 2 different sources who are giving me confusing information...
My friend relocated about 3 months ago and he is saying I MUAT get an invitation letter alongside my visa before im granted entry at d immigration..He is charging me 200k for d visa and 60k for d invitation dat 260k to enter sa.And he is also saying if i book a hotwl and im coming on a 1 month visa dat I must pay for d 1 month and I will provide d proof of payment at d immigration..Abeg I neva hear dat one before. Of course im not a fool when information full everywhere..
Secondly d other guy is a visa agent who advertised his advert on nairaland and charged 110k for d visa and says I dont need any invitation dat I just need to book a hotel..
Please can someone shed some light on this pls..thanx
Hello Mystical, your friend is a liar. please don't come to South Africa please. You will just waste your money and your time if you come to South Africa. Because if you get 3 month visa you can not extend it and you can not change your status in South Africa. There is not job for hustlers in South Africa. Look for another country brother. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mystikay(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
femiaction:
Hello Mystical, your friend is a liar. please don't come to South Africa please. You will just waste your money and your time if you come to South Africa. Because if you get 3 month visa you can not extend it and you can not change your status in South Africa. There is not job for hustlers in South Africa. Look for another country brother. Thanks

Hello bro...thank for ur reply,im not a hustler...Im an IT personnel.I hope I can get an IT job dere.I have a degree in computer science and Software engineering
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
olusegunthomas:

Some hotels do not require payment. Try avion lodge at joburg
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hello Good Day People, please I would like to ask if I can still Apply for SA visit visa this year,considering the festive period, would VFS still accept applications.

Thanks in Anticipation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olusegunthomas(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kentrasso:

can I get their Web link or how can I go through their Web pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olusegunthomas(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
holluwai:

Please can you send me your phone number. What part of za are you coming to?
am coming to jburg...09057010274
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mystikay:

Hello bro...thank for ur reply,im not a hustler...Im an IT personnel.I hope I can get an IT job dere.I have a degree in computer science and Software engineering
Bro best bet for you is to go set up a buisness there, so many buisness oppurtunity over there , I heard you can start with $10000 at least
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hello to see gurus in different house. I was here last month dat my study permit was denied and d reason was that my saqa was not certified. I now went ahead to certify it and I submitted again. I got my passport now and was denied again Base on d same saqa but dis time dey said no original saqa certificate. Both at d abuja embassy. I av been to SA twice which I did not over stay. I am just tired and I don't know wat to do. A beg gurus in d house shud advice me. Some ppl say dat I shud not put SAQA so far I av HESA. Some said may be I should submit in lagos. Pls advice me on abeg
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mystikay:

Brother you can apply for critical skills work permit. IT is also under critical skills in South Africa. Critical skills work permit can lead to permanent residence permit. You have a brighter future. Please don't come to South Africa with 3 month visiting Visa.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
abnice2004:
Hello to see gurus in different house. I was here last month dat my study permit was denied and d reason was that my saqa was not certified. I now went ahead to certify it and I submitted again. I got my passport now and was denied again Base on d same saqa but dis time dey said no original saqa certificate. Both at d abuja embassy. I av been to SA twice which I did not over stay. I am just tired and I don't know wat to do. A beg gurus in d house shud advice me. Some ppl say dat I shud not put SAQA so far I av HESA. Some said may be I should submit in lagos. Pls advice me on abeg
Brother, who help you to do your Saqa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
femiaction:

My brother in SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
abnice2004:

My brother in SA.

They cannot request for an original SAQA certificate. Did the Visa officer that attended to you sight the original certificate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
TemmyDavies:
Hello Good Day People, please I would like to ask if I can still Apply for SA visit visa this year,considering the festive period, would VFS still accept applications.

Thanks in Anticipation

Hello, you can't. South Africans don't play with their holidays. You will have to wait till next year

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kentrasso:

That might not be a good idea. Immigration is particular about paid hotel reservation these days. Please try to make arrangements for a paid booking so you don't get turned back.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olusegunthomas(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
stevetop:

That might not be a good idea. Immigration is particular about paid hotel reservation these days. Please try to make arrangements for a paid booking so you don't get turned back.
you mean is very risky to used unpaid reservation...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
stevetop:

They cannot request for an original SAQA certificate. Did the Visa officer that attended to you sight the original certificate?
No the vo did not but I took it to the vast wen I went for submission. Abeg wetin I go do our. Esanu mi o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
femiaction:

Wat can I do? Abeg
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
abnice2004:

Wat can I do? Abeg
Sorry brother, but please ask your brother very well about your Saqa.This is the first time that I heard about permit denied because of the Saqa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
femiaction:
Sorry brother, but please ask your brother very well about your Saqa.This is the first time that I heard about permit denied because of the Saqa.

I wonder too my brother. I have d receit of d SAQA. It's not fake. My just tired abeg. Or should I try lagos?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
abnice2004:

I wonder too my brother. I have d receit of d SAQA. It's not fake. My just tired abeg. Or should I try lagos?
For the fact that there is receipt doesn't mean it is genuine .Nigerians are representing well as same time we have dubious Nigerians,one tribe focuses on drug deal while the other focus on fake documents including Saqa .The Sa govt keep changing the colour of the certificates because of few Nigerians producing fake saqa certificates .Twice your application was rejected for same reason yet you are still asking what is wrong . Something is fishy about your saqa ,call Saqa office or mail to confirm the auntencity of the cert .Perhaps it may be genuine .

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
samuelUMOH:
For the fact that there is receipt doesn't mean it is genuine .Nigerians are representing well as same time we have dubious Nigerians,one tribe focuses on drug deal while the other focus on fake documents including Saqa .The Sa govt keep changing the colour of the certificates because of few Nigerians producing fake saqa certificates .Twice your application was rejected for same reason yet you are still asking what is wrong . Something is fishy about your saqa ,call Saqa office or mail to confirm the auntencity of the cert .Perhaps it may be genuine .

Tanks bro. I will do that asap
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TemmyDavies(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
stevetop:

Hello, you can't. South Africans don't play with their holidays. You will have to wait till next year

Thank you for your reply, please from when next year can I start,also can I just go to the embassy to present my documents, or it must go through VfS
Hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.