Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732650 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chima1978: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
pizonewave:

Yes thats what happened when i called. Not unusual at all. I went the next day and it was issued to me. Its not wise for us to leave our passports with 3rd parties for more than 3 weeks without reason.

please go pick up your passport, God will favor you. Amen.
I picked it up. I got denied. Reason they gave was insufficient funds. I thought I had a reasonable amount in the bank plus the trip was being sponsored. Oh well, such is life. I still have my 5 years UK visa. Will be going for Christmas.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by odebbs(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
odebbs:
Good day everyone.. pls urgently need help on how to go about getting a SAQA certificate for my study Visa Application. plss I need directions on how to go abt it, how long it takes to be ready and also the cost implications.

please your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

I asked for help and no one responded.. please I need answers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tembuk(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello All,

Please i applied for SA visa as tourist in August last year and was granted. i went for a week in october and returned to Nigeria... i am planning on re applying this year as my leave is approaching.. i like to know if i can still apply with some of the documents that was returned to me after my last application i mean d valid ones
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm applying for SA tourist visa. One of the visa requirement is that i have to attach evidence of hotel booking. Pls how do i go about this?

Secondly, I'm also to attach evidence of verifiable flight booking. Does this mean i have to pay for my flight before applying for my visa?

Finally, how do i book a cheap flight to SA. Your contributions will highly be appreciated.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
theHanafis:
Hello everyone,

I'm applying for SA tourist visa. One of the visa requirement is that i have to attach evidence of hotel booking. Pls how do i go about this?

Secondly, I'm also to attach evidence of verifiable flight booking. Does this mean i have to pay for my flight before applying for my visa?

Finally, how do i book a cheap flight to SA. Your contributions will highly be appreciated.

For number 1...go to bookings.com or any hotel /hostel reservation site
2...book online via Kenyan airlines or any other airways as day before you submit and ..reserve don't pay

When you've gotten your visa you can always check online for cheap flights

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello odebbs
You need to visit https://dfqeas.saqa.co.za/dfqeas/user/home where you have to create an account. You will then follow the steps which involve you filling an application form stating what docs you want to have verified. This will enable them cost you. You will also have to complete a consent form etc. Prior to this time, you should have certified copies of your transcripts/certificates that you want verified alongside a certified copy of your passport data page.

The docs as requested from saqa would have to be mailed to their address in South Africa. They would then begin updating your account as they progress.

How long it takes? Depends on how quickly your school responds to the inquiries.

Hope this helps. Drop any concerns here and folks would provide better responses.

Cheers.

odebbs:

I asked for help and no one responded.. please I need answers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by odebbs(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chukwuka16:
Hello odebbs
You need to visit https://dfqeas.saqa.co.za/dfqeas/user/home where you have to create an account. You will then follow the steps which involve you filling an application form stating what docs you want to have verified. This will enable them cost you. You will also have to complete a consent form etc. Prior to this time, you should have certified copies of your transcripts/certificates that you want verified alongside a certified copy of your passport data page.

The docs as requested from saqa would have to be mailed to their address in South Africa. They would then begin updating your account as they progress.

How long it takes? Depends on how quickly your school responds to the inquiries.

Hope this helps. Drop any concerns here and folks would provide better responses.

Cheers.

thanks boss.. will follow your instructions and get back . thanks alot
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2017
iWise:
I have 4,000 rands for sale @N31/rand. PM me, if interested.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2017
hi boss,

I kindly need your advise on this.

I was given an acceptance to study master by research on June 26 by UNIVERSITY of KwaZulu Nata, Durban and resumption is July 17. I applied to study visa on July 11 at VFS GLOBAL, Lagos.

Any advise on this? pls what can I do to fast track the process so as to get back soonest. I hope to leave before Month end. pls advise bosses
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone.
please I need someone to guide me. I have Bsc Mathematics Education and I wish to apply for Masters in University of cape town
(1). I have excellent skills in teaching Mathematics. can I get teaching job easily in SA as a masters student or am I only stand the chance to get teaching work after my masters
(2). Do I go for masters of Mathematics Education or Masters of mathematics science (I dream to continue my education and teaching until I get to professor level).. which one should I apply for
(3). University of cape town stated that one will apply with English proficient certificate (IELTS or TOEFL). as a Nigerian whom have spent at least 18years in Educational system with English as the medium of instruction. do I still need TOEFL or do I have alternative.
THANKS AS I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2017
mekuscato:
Hello everyone.
please I need someone to guide me. I have Bsc Mathematics Education and I wish to apply for Masters in University of cape town
(1). I have excellent skills in teaching Mathematics. can I get teaching job easily in SA as a masters student or am I only stand the chance to get teaching work after my masters
(2). Do I go for masters of Mathematics Education or Masters of mathematics science (I dream to continue my education and teaching until I get to professor level).. which one should I apply for
(3). University of cape town stated that one will apply with English proficient certificate (IELTS or TOEFL). as a Nigerian whom have spent at least 18years in Educational system with English as the medium of instruction. do I still need TOEFL or do I have alternative.

put trial bro. Nice one mathematician
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2017
mekuscato:
Hello everyone.

Hello..Mathematics is one of the STEM subjects that is critical in South Africa, your chances of Job prospects is high but you must join relevant professional bodies as a teacher to enable you practice and better job prospects. Apply to more than One university for your masters in any of the mathematical fields you mention either by research or coursework and thesis for better result. UCT does not require TOEFL if your medium of instruction is English. Your transcript and secondary school certificate already supoort this.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Lukgaf:
hi boss,

I kindly need your advise on this.

I was given an acceptance to study master by research on June 26 by UNIVERSITY of KwaZulu Nata, Durban and resumption is July 17. I applied to study visa on July 11 at VFS GLOBAL, Lagos.

Any advise on this? pls what can I do to fast track the process so as to get back soonest. I hope to leave before Month end. pls advise bosses

pls reply this

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Lukgaf:

pls reply this

Congratulations on your admission to UKZN!
honestly there is noting you can do to fast track the visa approval process...you have to wait it out. however you can notify your department all the way.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
welf99:

Hello..Mathematics is one of the STEM subjects that is critical in South Africa, your chances of Job prospects is high but you must join relevant professional bodies as a teacher to enable you practice and better job prospects. Apply to more than One university for your masters in any of the mathematical fields you mention either by research or coursework and thesis for better result. UCT does not require TOEFL if your medium of instruction is English. Your transcript and secondary school certificate already supoort this.
thanks very much..
please can u give me any other school that is close to cape town because I only want to apply within cape town environment

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
mekuscato:

thanks very much..
please can u give me any other school that is close to cape town because I only want to apply within cape town environment

UWC, CPUT.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dprinz99(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
mekuscato:
Hello everyone.
I appreciate ur decision but y not consider the benefit at the long run?
Try Europe bro,don't be scared.unless u ll be in scholarship I see no reason one should wast up to 5-10usd /year In South Africa.
Germany is a good option.free tuition and student works are readily available

Good luck in your endeavors
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Lukgaf:

pls reply this
No point fast tracking .Lecture start 17 July for coursework and undergraduate but for research program you can resume August even September but the earlier the bettr .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2017
mekuscato:

thanks very much..
Your chances of getting jobs and scholarship are very high because of scarcity of quality teachers in mathematics . Capetown is a good choice you can look at UP and Wits .You can work and study at same time .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2017
dprinz99:

I appreciate ur decision but y not consider the benefit at the long run?
Try Europe bro,don't be scared.unless u ll be in scholarship I see no reason one should wast up to 5-10usd /year In South Africa.
Germany is a good option.free tuition and student works are readily available

Good luck in your endeavors
are you sure of the second line ? Mathematics teacher wasting away in SA ? Are you aware that some teachers earn higher than some university lecturers?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
samtol4:
No point fast tracking .Lecture start 17 July for coursework and undergraduate but for research program you can resume August even September but the earlier the bettr .

thanks boss for the reply.... hope registration won't close sir

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please anybody with Lagos embassy email and/or phone number.
thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mekuscato: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
samtol4:
are you sure of the second line ? Mathematics teacher wasting away in SA ? Are you aware that some teachers earn higher than some university lecturers?
thanks for your kind advice

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adeniyy01: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Good day here, I applied for tourist visa in 1st week March and my passport spent 7 weeks in the embassy, I called the embassy in May 6th, to complain nd lady who responded to me said, i'll get my passport tomorrow, I got my passport on 7th d 2nd day and I was the visa was denied. The reason for deny was Transactions on attached bank statement lack credibility". My agent said, I should write a protect letter thru lawyer and i've done that, i've submitted again nd today makes it 2 weeks. Nothing yet. Please house, with Lawyer's letter, how long would it takes? Please advice me Bcus I don't want to call them again
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by anduai: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Most of the Universities accept our WAEC English Language result in lieu of TOEFL or IELTS. Make sure u evaluate your Undergraduate transcript with South Africa Qualification Authority (SAQA).

mekuscato:

alright thanks.
please what should I upload to serve as evidence of English language proficient
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mosisnho(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
chima1978:
Has anyone applied recently and been issued a SA tourist visa in Lagos? Still waiting for mine.
sup Bro... kindly, mail me ur number I want to ask for direction on how to begin RSA Visa application..alot need to be asked. Thanks, waiting******
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lukgaf(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Tommicome:
Do you have an issue with hotel bookings and flight itinerary send me an email at tommicome@gmail.com

try and say it now

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.