Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1829722 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
emilymadison:
They now have many excuse to deny peoples application, Like Work Visa before you don't need an offer of employment but now, is very vital.
For visiting visa, Once should put a number they can reach you on at anytime and also your host in the republic in case they want to contact him/her.

But no b everybody wey apply get host na

E b like say na people wey get host dem dey call mostly

So dem to call who dey go for holiday go spend like 1 week ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
emilymadison:
Yes, Not everyone have a host, If you going for holiday they call the hotel sometime but not all the time.

For someone that have a host, They call the host when the person is at POE to confirm if you expecting the person or not and they ask some random question as well.

Okay thank you

Waiting for my visa and hoping for good news

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hotice1954: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
andrew444:

Okay thank you

Waiting for my visa and hoping for good news

I’m waiting with you and hopeful it will be very positive
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
hotice1954:

I’m waiting with you and hopeful it will be very positive

Lols

Tourist

When did you apply ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hotice1954: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
andrew444:

Lols

Tourist

When did you apply ?

Tourist
March 12
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoye15(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guys. Kindly put me through. I need to pay for my hotel accommodation in Joburg. The hotel has sent me the bank details and the value in ZAR and Dollars. How do I pay the amount to the south african bank from Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
hotice1954:

Tourist
March 12

Someone applied march 5th and has gotten his visa

Don't worry you are next .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omokas2: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Omokas2:
Good evening House.
I just received my passport via UPS and I was denied on just one ground. The denial letter stated "Applicant not reachable to verify purpose of visit". Under the letter, I was told I could get in touch with the High Commission via VFS within 10 working days. Please, gurus in the house, how do i go about this? Kindly advice. God bless. Attached herein is the letter.
please I need someone of similar experience to tell me what next to do. Giving South Africa such a huge amount of money is annoying especially applying from Ph. Do they charge for visa fee on appeal or I should go with a fresh application, should I go with all documents as requested. This is really frustrating and annoying
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omokas2: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Omokas2:
please I need someone of similar experience to tell me what next to do. Giving South Africa such a huge amount of money is annoying especially applying from Ph. Do they charge for visa fee on appeal or I should go with a fresh application, should I go with all documents as requested. This is really frustrating and annoying

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2019
My curiosity is still on...

Please what time of day did they call you?

Hope it comes out positive too.

temmysammy:

d lady just called and asked me some information concerning my visa application, questions like
1. where do I work
2. my position @ my place of work
3. my sponsor, his name
4. how many days am spending
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoye15(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2019
[
Guys. I need information on this.
quote author=olaoye15 post=77632152]Guys. Kindly put me through. I need to pay for my hotel accommodation in Joburg. The hotel has sent me the bank details and the value in ZAR and Dollars. How do I pay the amount to the south african bank from Nigeria? Thanks.[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olaoye15(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=olaoye15 post=77638547][/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2019
andrew444:

Amen ,i wish you well bro

I don track tire check email tire

But yours is study visa sha?

We are on the same boat.....am tired already of all this anxiety.
Them don spoil my plan, my getaway was supposed to be on the 8th to 12th.intended date don come go sef visa no va show.now i have to reschedule my plan yet no visa to plan on
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
ebose09:

We are on the same boat.....am tired already of all this anxiety.
Them don spoil my plan, my getaway was supposed to be on the 8th to 12th.intended date don come go sef visa no va show.now i have to reschedule my plan yet no visa to plan on

Na wa o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2019
hotice1954:

Tourist
March 12

Same date
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2019
andrew444:

Na wa o

When do you intend to travel
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
ebose09:

When do you intend to travel

E don pass already
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hydee44(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Has anyone experienced this before? What do you think I should do. Thanks

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
shygunXs:
If you can also do VIP, do o...

Maybe that will reduce your waiting time; who knows?

February 8, 2019

The Deputy Consulate
South African High Commission
24, Molade Okoya-Thomas Street
Victoria Island
Lagos.

Dear Sir,

SELF-INTRODUCTION LETTER – FULL NAME

I, Name Name, 28, Nigerian, writes to introduce myself in view of my intention to visit Pretoria, the Capital City of the Republic of South Africa, on a Tourism Vacation for 13 Days between the period of April 27 to May 9, 2019.

I would be glad if all necessary goodwill and courtesies are accorded to me regarding my quest.

Thank you.
Yours Faithfully,

NAME

please, which one is VIP again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2019
They say its express, thats what my colleagues in the office called it. Its like 12k, but i did not do it. Those that did it already have their Visas. I know of some on social media.... I saw those guys the day they came to apply and by following week they were in Guateng, SA.

cucumbar:
please, which one is VIP again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijarazzing:

Yes about 4 people I met on that day submitted on the 18th and got theirs on the 11th of April.

Bros abeg one more question.

Did they call you before visa was given to you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cucumbar: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
shygunXs:
They say its express, thats what my colleagues in the office called it. Its like 12k, but i did not do it. Those that did it already have their Visas. I know of some on social media.... I saw those guys the day they came to apply and by following week they were in Guateng, SA.

please, do you have the contact of anyone that can facilitate the VIP stuff?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shygunXs(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
When you get to VFS, ask for VIP services.

cucumbar:
please, do you have the contact of anyone that can facilitate the VIP stuff?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jaybnjamin:

What about the kind of visa suitable for someone that already got a relation over there that wants to stay over there for a while.
Thanks Thanks your reply

Relative visa is your best best I guess
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pweshuche: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
andrew444:

Congrats as your worries are over ,be positive as it's positive

When did you submit ?

And it was positive...I finally got my study visa after waiting for 11weeks+...Thank you Jesus.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abdullahi45: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
iodineadamatine:

If I must be sincere with you sir. I really do not hope for paid employment jobs after graduation. I intend to start mine as soon as possible. It is why I omitted the numerous European and North American countries here and there. From what I've heard, travel costs and other expenses will eat up that amount in the long-run. And the funding opportunities they provide is just enough to keep going, and leaves not quite much to begin any personal business.

If there's any African country where I can do my masters program from that amount and still have some left to do business at home pls. Pray tell. Thanks a bunch.

You should be fine if you get a fully funded Masters program in SA that shouldn't be more than 1 to 2 if you do it on a full-time basis. Surf the internet and read about Mastercard scholarship in SA, TWAS, CSIR and NRF....

I wish you all the best.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pweshuche:

And it was positive...I finally got my study visa after waiting for 11weeks+...Thank you Jesus.

Congratulations

Please were you called for interview
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pweshuche: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mimicle101:

Congratulations

Please were you called for interview

Nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (936) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.