Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1742634 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bombzy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
You will pay online for appointment date first, then when you get there, you will pay for the visa processing. I hope I have answered your question
innamorat:
Can one pay for visa fee online. There site is saying we should only pay with POS available at the application centre but if you try booking for appointment, they will direct you to a place that will require you put your card details. Please help a confused applicant. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Saka5: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well done! I just hope you and all your people of the same mentality will get to realize one day that the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof.

Imhereagain:

LMFAO, the painment and entitlement from this post shocked shocked. Honey South Africa has many problems of her own,we can't be going through an economic meltdown with millions of graduates unemployed, and yet play father Christmas to the rest of Africa and the world. South Africa is not the employment agency of the continent my friend,try elsewhere. By studying here you are not owed anything else beyond graduation. South Africa is not a first world country ,even those so called first world nations are struggling economically now and changes are being made to keep migrants out. LMFAO, if you don't really have exceptional skills you will continue ranting and insulting every country from now on .....things are about to get shytty wink. If South Africa is an ant.....then what do you call a shythole like Nigeria? shocked grin

@ the bolded ... grin grin grin ....more frustrated rants I guess ( senseless ) grin grin.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Saka5: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
You are wiser right? Well done once again! I just hope you and all your people of the same mentality will get to realize one day that the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof.

Imhereagain:

LMFAO, the entitlement is amusing grin grin.My Gawd!!

Listen here you,if you people were smart you'd organise all your educated people around the globe,form a union or party that will push your government to prioritise the basic needs of it's citizens instead of blaming and insulting every country that rejects your parasitic nature . You could use that group to push Buhari to put more money in your education sector and push for more capable people to be in charge of reforming the sector and others. But what do you guys put all your energy in......running to ready made countries like parasites ....and when things don't work out or you find out that there's problems in that country too ,you start lashing out at your host communities as if they are responsible for you grin . I support you though in telling your people to stop flooding our shores,we have enough problems and struggles of our own,we can't keep catering to outsiders . Continue spreading the word.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pleas when are we starting this e visa application , please I need answer or response please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Soraco57:
Pleas when are we starting this e visa application , please I need answer or response please

I read March but I already filled the form and about to make payment. Not sure if I should hold or try my luck
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
meetme01:

I read March but I already filled the form and about to make payment. Not sure if I should hold or try my luck
thanks atleast for replying my messages, how much is the application fees and what are the documents to be attached
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Soraco57:
thanks atleast for replying my messages, how much is the application fees and what are the documents to be attached

N11,000 - N13,000 depend on exchange rate.

The information you fill determines the documents to be submitted but SOA, Passport, Yellow Card, etc and required.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
meetme01:

N11,000 - N13,000 depend on exchange rate.

The information you fill determines the documents to be submitted but SOA, Passport, Yellow Card, etc and required.

Thanks , on the type of the temporal residence application there is this option visit visa 11 and visit visa 11(1) , I want tourism, are the above option correct
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Soraco57:

Thanks , on the type of the temporal residence application there is this option visit visa 11 and visit visa 11(1) , I want tourism, are the above option correct

visit visa 11(1) is for short tourist visa (3 months)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Soraco57:

Baba please on the job list , my job not there can I choose other
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KazikageSama: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Soraco57:

Baba please on the job list , my job not there can I choose other

Do you work for a commercial (for profit) company? If yes, please choose commercial Sir.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Soraco57(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
KazikageSama:

Do you work for a commercial (for profit) company? If yes, please choose commercial Sir.

I don't seems to see that, whats the minimum travel bta for 7 days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pemilabelle: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Please for those submitting application in Abuja, what’s the timeline for decision?
Want to be sure before making the booking payment.

Also a payment of 22,500 was requested while booking appointment. Is theat the visa fee? Confused......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by inegbenosun190: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Nope. You will pay the visa fee and courier fee at the VFS office on submission. The one you are paying online is like VFS charges/appointment booking
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pemilabelle: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
inegbenosun190:
Nope. You will pay the visa fee and courier fee at the VFS office on submission. The one you are paying online is like VFS charges/appointment booking

Thanks for your response.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thazard(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Yes, Yes, Faithless I also love and "Massive Attack's legendary album "Mezanine. I believeif you experienced the 90's you become musically rich by default

Hello please how do I reach you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IronGalaxy: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thazard:

Hello please how do I reach you
why?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thazard(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
IronGalaxy:
why?

I need your help

Not money related
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by limosodiq(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
If anyone is travelling from Nigeria to any part of south Africa this February or March please let me know. Also If anyone has rands to exchange for naira please I am interested. Thanks �
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DroluAj: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
At what rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Incandescent(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2022
limosodiq:
If anyone is travelling from Nigeria to any part of south Africa this February or March please let me know. Also If anyone has rands to exchange for naira please I am interested. Thanks �

I have rands.. quote me or drop your deets.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by limosodiq(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2022
Incandescent:

I have rands.. quote me or drop your deets.
I am interested sir
I sent you an email already
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 6:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Good morning e-family… pls is there anyone that has gotten any info from VFS or South Africa consulate concerning study or study renewal permit?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shajaya: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
adespecial:
Good morning e-family… pls is there anyone that has gotten any info from VFS or South Africa consulate concerning study or study renewal permit?

If you mean VFS in South Africa, then yes, got study renewal visa this January. Make sure you’re checking their VFS site cos they hardly send email or text message now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Amazon2190: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
When did you submit please?

Shajaya:

If you mean VFS in South Africa, then yes, got study renewal visa this January. Make sure you’re checking their VFS site cos they hardly send email or text message now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by folalekan(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hi,
1. Does anyone know what's going on at VFS Lagos regarding appointments/submissions?
2. Has anyone been able to make payments via the eVisa website/portal for an application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EarthChild: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
No appointments or submissions at South Africa Visa Application Centers in Lagos because they were temporarily remain closed for applications submission until further notice. But The Consulate General in Lagos will continue to process all pending applications.

folalekan:
Hi,
1. Does anyone know what's going on at VFS Lagos regarding appointments/submissions?
2. Has anyone been able to make payments via the eVisa website/portal for an application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IvyJayyy: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hi guys,
I want to find out how long it takes to get a south African visa after application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IvyJayyy: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please how long after application did you get your visa.

Shajaya:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shajaya: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2022
[/quote][
IvyJayyy:
Please how long after application did you get your visa.

quote author=Amazon2190 post=110142476]When did you submit please?

[/quote]

I submitted in October last year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meetme01: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
folalekan:
Hi,

VFS Lagos and PH for now are closed due to introduction of evisa platform.

I have filled the form but yet to make payment due to 3 reasons ..
1..I was expected to submit my documents to VFS on 3rd of February. Expectedly, I have paid. Will I be refunded? How? Still worried about that

2.. I read somewhere, the evisa will start by March for the new countries added which Nigeria is included But, presently on the evisa platform, Nigeria pops up like we can go ahead.

3.. The South African Embassy as not provided any information except the ones we read on their platform. Still awaiting an update from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.