Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733617 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Air cotedevoire. Book it on https://www.travelden.com/
Thank you for the response. What were you asked at the port of entry?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dapsyn33: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
I know someone that applied February 10,still waiting for approval..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mercydecy:

Thank you for the response. What were you asked at the port of entry?
Covid Vaccine card , Yellow card, Your Passport, Your visa and make sure you have login on dha. if an agent applied for you, get the password from him, because they will verify, your ticket, Hotel Voucher. No more, No less.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Air cotedevoire. Book it on https://www.travelden.com/
How much did you pay for your flight?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please anyone know how to get bta from the banks in Nigeria?
Has anyone gotten bta/pta from the banks before?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Amen. Just be patient.

I am in Johannesburg

Please if you used the evisa for entry is it true they are stamping people in for only 5days regardless of how long you were given

Is the Covid vaccine card compulsory?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
emmahoney:
Done, and it will be delivered to me by DHL next week Tuesday. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lucreciam:
Graceness777 good evening
Please can u text me ur line so I can apply for e Visa please cry

Email me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HowardWolowitz: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mercydecy:

Please apply now

I would tomorrow, I have all details expect my Dads proof of fund. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Graceness777(f): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Amen. Just be patient.

I am in Johannesburg

Were you stamped for all your duration of stay?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Vacation, I applied myself.

SA is fine , but with alot of economic indifference.

Notwithstanding, you will enjoy yourself here if you do right.

From OR tambo to city to the parks. Everything here is beautiful.
u never see anything yet..wait till u get to cpt.. grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
DrOA:

Are you in UKZN?
Do your findings very well, no university is free in SA for a foreigner. If you get funding, it's another thing. But for you to say, SA universities are free to foreign students, I don't agree. I have been to all the provinces and all the universities in SA. I know what I am saying. If there is anyone who will evidently tell me any SA university is free, let him/her convince me with proofs. I come in peace!
100% facts.. Except say you get funding from the school or mastercard scholarship or refugee scholarship which is mostly given to honors/master students..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mercydecy: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Covid Vaccine card , Yellow card, Your Passport, Your visa and make sure you have login on dha. if an agent applied for you, get the password from him, because they will verify, your ticket, Hotel Voucher. No more, No less.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ehn ehn. Na Pretoria i dey since i arrive o, i am ok here brother. Maybe when i come again, i go go round. grin grin
lymelyte:
u never see anything yet..wait till u get to cpt.. grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yes . it was stated there. stamp not sticker.
Graceness777:

Were you stamped for all your duration of stay?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
262,000 Return ticket
mobilemykel:

How much did you pay for your flight?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
mobilemykel:
Please anyone know how to get bta from the banks in Nigeria?
Has anyone gotten bta/pta from the banks before?
Apply here
https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
I dont know about that. Just tell immigration what you came for and the number of days you will be spending. Chikena

You need covid vaccine.
Graceness777:

Please if you used the evisa for entry is it true they are stamping people in for only 5days regardless of how long you were given

Is the Covid vaccine card compulsory?

For more information, Please read my response to others. If you need accomodation in SA, i can recommend.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hi guys.
I have an SA girlfriend and we've agreed that I visit her in SA.
We are looking at a month-long trip/vacation in May and she's willing to support me in terms of letter of attestation and sorts for Visa processing.

I'm comfortable and have a good account statement for my proof of funds.

Considering these information, do I stand a chance to get a Visa before May if I start my application now?
Also, how can I start my application and what's the best route to take.

Gracias.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
ekenweohia:
Hi guys.
I have an SA girlfriend and we've agreed that I visit her in SA.
We are looking at a month-long trip/vacation in May and she's willing to support me in terms of letter of attestation and sorts for Visa processing.

I'm comfortable and have a good account statement for my proof of funds.

Considering these information, do I stand a chance to get a Visa before May if I start my application now?
Also, how can I start my application and what's the best route to take.

Gracias.

Apply na. Time dey
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
hunee:

Apply na. Time dey

Please how do I apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
ekenweohia:

Please how do I apply?
https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/login

Create account and start. Go through the thread for requirements
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:34am On Mar 09, 2023
lymelyte:
100% facts.. Except say you get funding from the school or mastercard scholarship or refugee scholarship which is mostly given to honors/master students..

Please don’t make pronouncements on what you not 100% certain of. Phd and masters by research is free at DUT. It used to be free at UKZN too until a few years ago. I finished my PhD at DUT in 2021 and I’m currently holding a Postdoc position there. Although there’s a price stated in the students’ handbook but once you get a supervisor and the school admits you, the fees are waived during registration. The only caveat is that you have a specific period of time within which you must complete your study. Beyond that time, no more waivers.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2023
hunee:

https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/login

Create account and start. Go through the thread for requirements

Thanks Gee

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by timex83: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Is covid vaccination compulsory?

hunee:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
hunee:
Ehn ehn. Na Pretoria i dey since i arrive o, i am ok here brother. Maybe when i come again, i go go round. grin grin
cool grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
hunee:
I dont know about that. Just tell immigration what you came for and the number of days you will be spending. Chikena

You need covid vaccine.

For more information, Please read my response to others. If you need accomodation in SA, i can recommend.
I'm interested in accommodation, pls can you recommend and how much will it cost ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
mobilemykel:
I'm interested in accommodation, pls can you recommend and how much will it cost ?

550 rands daily. Send them a mail, reservations@airportinn.co.za or look them up on booking.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
folks , drop your messages here , i will reply. I do not have access to mails now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mobilemykel: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Guys my visa is out today! Thank God

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Hannover(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
mobilemykel:
Guys my visa is out today! Thank God

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mechango: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
hunee:

550 rands daily. Send them a mail, reservations@airportinn.co.za or look them up on booking.com

Why not use property24 and search based on your preferred location. 550/day is on a high side oooh. This is 7k+/month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.