Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1745220 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like i said, you don't have the monopoly of where Nigerians can and can't go.
This human trash as you said...will always be in every country in the world including South Africa.Both good and bad people making waves as their individual personality allows them.
And there's nothing you can do about it other than getting angry and bitter.
I do not support evil but honey, evil is part of life cuz it makes you appreciate the good wherever you find it.
Lionessza6:

Continue with that attitude as more doors keep on closing on your faces , all we want is for your human trash to stop coming here, we don't have a problem with skilled professionals,the rest should find elsewhere to go and " work hard". Other countries can welcome you in numbers if they wish to, but we both know that it won't be long before they too join the numbers of countries who are becoming more strict to you guys or codedly banning you . But that's your business , mine is that you go and make those
waves ** far away from us.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluayebenz: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abigbo:
Like i said, you don't have the monopoly of where Nigerians can and can't go.
This human trash as you said...will always be in every country in the world including South Africa.Both good and bad people making waves as their individual personality allows them.
And there's nothing you can do about it other than getting angry and bitter.
I do not support evil but honey, evil is part of life cuz it makes you appreciate the good wherever you find it.

Basic and simple replies.....

I don't understand the fuss about Nigerians honestly, I've been to many countries and I can tell, indians, Pakistani, Congolese and even Chinese are always in news for negative things more than Nigerians....

What I noticed is that, Nigerians always show their yanch to the world via the internet, any small things na noise all over the internet.

Most of the African/Asian countries are not any better honestly

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Let me school you since you decided to be silly with your response. No right thinking Nigerian will defend criminality. We have an adage that say” No matter how bad a child is, you will not throw away the child with the water”. Any reasonable human will know that bad publicity sells, Indians, pakistans, Chinese relocate outside their country more than Nigerians, the statistics is there to prove it. Your people are satisfied with average, infact, scratch that, your below are satisfied with crumbs that’s why you don’t travel outside the confines of SA. The 27dollars the govt provides is enough and yet you have the nerves and audacity to question why we relocate. We relocate because we want better, we are never satisfied with the status quo. Go and check around the world and see Nigerians making good waves and breaking records. How many South African citizens are even making wave in their own home talk more of around the globe. It is not our fault that we want better. How many company, businesses thriving in SA are owned by black South Africans? Dey play. Let me repeat it, YOUR COUNTRY IS THIS GOOD BECAUSE OF THE WHITES!!!! Period!!!!
You will continue to choke on us been in your country because guess what there is nothing you can do about those who are legally here and contributing to the development of your country. We are not asking to be prioritized, all we are saying is don’t discriminate against the hardworking and sincere ones because of the bad eggs. Let me repeat this, an average South Africa is LAZY!!! You have the nerves to compare you guys to us. In all, I can’t blame you, our government has made us an object of ridicule because trust me this goes beyond the bad image Nigerian has, if our government takes international relationship and diplomacy seriously some of these things won’t even be a topic. If Nigerians had half the opportunity South Africans have and yet will never utilize, you think I will have the time to be educating a lazy black South African!!! The any of a black man is the black man. You are not exporting “ “hoodlums” as you said because where will they even get the money for flight? How many South Africans can boast of having 20k rands in their account? Dey play.

Let me end this by saying; “ Two truths can co exist”. Are there criminal minded Nigerians?yes. Are there hardworking Nigerians? Yes. Do not put every Nigeria in one basket because we have bad publicity. I’m even more ashamed at Nigerians supporting this movement of. “Nigerians are bad”. That’s the problem, publicity, no one sells bad news about Nigerians more than Nigerians. You think other countries don’t commit crime abroad? But guess what , the media plays a huge role in the image a country has. This is a Nigeria platform for Nigerians, let use it to tell the world that we have responsible, educated, good fearing and professional Nigerians!!! I’m tired of the he sell drugs she sells drugs yen yen yen!!!!
Lionessza6:

1. You are comparing oranges and tomatoes here and you deliberately skipped this part:

All countries have hooligans but your country seems to be fond of exporting them to other societies before grooming them to be good guests or ambassadors of their own nation.

They are jobless , begging and on drugs where? In their own home, and they are a problem to our society ( they're afterall a product of the very society, no?

On the other hand your filthy thugs are no product of ours and should never be a burden to us, see the difference? Foreigners should add value to the community that welcomes them not compete with local fish- brains to terrorise their host. This is the mentality that's getting you banned in different countries.

We don't export our nuisances we try to create an environment or welfare system to cater for them whilst yours go around terrorising every corner of the world and therefore earning you the reputation that you have now.

There is no country whose visa is difficult for us to get if we qualify and we aren't being profiled for criminality around the world because we have criminals in SA and our passport has value. Now compare this to your case and see if you made any sense here.

2. Again you're putting words in my mouth,where did I paint SA as heaven ? You deliberately missed this part:

South Africa isn't perfect either , it has a mountain of its own problems but South Africans aren't the type who take pride in burdening outsiders or strangers for pity ; peaceful and stable countries like Botswana and Namibia can attest to that

3. No one here is against legal migration,and bringing in the needed skills to add value to your host country, the issue here is people getting a visitor's visa or a student visa knowing fully well that they have other intentions and part of those intentions are destroying their host communities for quick wealth or bringing chaos and destruction. And then crying that the host hates them when they receive the backlash they deserve.

4. Your government was voted in by your own people not us. We don't go to Nigeria to take out our anger over the stupid ANC incompetence by destroying your communities , we deal with them here at home where they rule us. And those leaders are Nigerians who grew up amongst and are a very good reflection of who you are as a people , the same can be said about the gullible ANC who opened the borders of the country to different types of snakes thinking they were brothers.

5. Why are you coming to the most unequal country in the world, with the highest unemployment rate looking for a job? grin. So in your head you thought SA firms and institutions would leave millions of unemployed graduates to prioritise you? The nerve of you. This is the sort of entitlement that makes you persona non grata even in obscure countries. SA doesn't owe foreigne graduates a damn thing. They.have their own governments, no ? So you're barking at the wrong tree.

6. A Nigerian is talking about discrimination? grin grin. Nigga are you not a citizen of the same country where there is a qoute system ( to secure spots for different tribes)? grin. Are you not from Nigeria where tribal conflicts are a constant occurrence? You're one to talk...always playing victim grin. Are Nigerians not the ones with an id card that has state of origin so as to * identify you properly * ...profile you by tribe. Don't you dare come here acting as if Nigeria treats you any better . You are not owed loved here. Why don't you guys teach us how to treat you by how you treat yourselves? such an entitled hypocrite.

Isn't that what foreigners should be coming to do in South Africa, open a legal business, pay taxes like the rest of us and mind your business ? Why should we clap hands for the ones doing something normal like normal humans?

7. You deliberately missed this part on my post:

and well- meaning Nigerians will keep on getting unfair treatment ( because others readily assume they're uncouth and criminally minded or coming at them with evil intentions).......and its human nature for one to try and protect their homes from perceived wickedness

So yup! It's not only in SA but people readily assume you're bad until you can prove them wrong......ask yourself why people perceive you like this... not just in one country but various ?

8. If you lived in SA and you assumed that only whites make SA what it is and that all the black people were all on drugs , I'd assume you're not only jealous but constantly on drugs grin. Because if you were sane and moved around you'd know who is making all those government institutions work , and you'd see who is actually building most of the infrastructure that is forever being added. So nope, that wouldn't hurt me one bit, but it would give me a clear picture of you;

You hang around with junkies, and have no chance of ever hanging around with productive black South Africans. It would actually say more about where you live in SA and the company you keep.

7 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2023
Bammybestowed:
Let me school you since you decided to be silly with your response. No right thinking Nigerian will defend criminality. We have an adage that say” No matter how bad a child is, you will not throw away the child with the water”. Any reasonable human will know that bad publicity sells, Indians, pakistans, Chinese relocate outside their country more than Nigerians, the statistics is there to prove it. Your people are satisfied with average, infact, scratch that, your below are satisfied with crumbs that’s why you don’t travel outside the confines of SA. The 27dollars the govt provides is enough and yet you have the nerves and audacity to question why we relocate. We relocate because we want better, we are never satisfied with the status quo. Go and check around the world and see Nigerians making good waves and breaking records. How many South African citizens are even making wave in their own home talk more of around the globe. It is not our fault that we want better. How many company, businesses thriving in SA are owned by black South Africans? Dey play. Let me repeat it, YOUR COUNTRY IS THIS GOOD BECAUSE OF THE WHITES!!!! Period!!!!
You will continue to choke on us been in your country because guess what there is nothing you can do about those who are legally here and contributing to the development of your country. We are not asking to be prioritized, all we are saying is don’t discriminate against the hardworking and sincere ones because of the bad eggs. Let me repeat this, an average South Africa is LAZY!!! You have the nerves to compare you guys to us. In all, I can’t blame you, our government has made us an object of ridicule because trust me this goes beyond the bad image Nigerian has, if our government takes international relationship and diplomacy seriously some of these things won’t even be a topic. If Nigerians had half the opportunity South Africans have and yet will never utilize, you think I will have the time to be educating a lazy black South African!!! The any of a black man is the black man. You are not exporting “ “hoodlums” as you said because where will they even get the money for flight? How many South Africans can boast of having 20k rands in their account? Dey play.

LMFAO, let me school you as well since you've decided to take this to moronic levels.

1. How many of those nationalities have the same reputation of criminality you have , do you think any nation looking for non- slave labour would pass up an Indian and a Chinese for a Nigerian? You play too much grin.

2. Yes, we would rather be satisfied with the little we have than going around being a nuisance in every corner of the world. We know the difference between ambition and complete stupidity , and you can't seem to differentiate between the two.

3. Like I said you attract what you are. You clearly live among SA losers or very poor people , so how would you be exposed to the people you see driving to work everyday....in your world those don't exist. The only black SA you are exposed to are those you're comfortable to be around ( people you can feel better achieved around ) move out of the Hillbrow and explore SA.

3. Again comparing oranges and bananas. Who has the funds to travel out from both nations. Is the most poor and unemployed? Nope! It is people who are gainfully employed or have businesses. So answer me this; why the hell would a black SA doctor, engineer, accountant , businesses man/woman etc sell all his or properties or take up a loan to go and * hustle * overseas? What is it that they will get from the West or other African nations etc that SA doesn't already provide them ? . Is a middle class american living a better life than a black SA middle class ? Do they have access to anything we don't here ? That my dear is the reason why you don't see Westerners flooding other regions and the same is true for us. When you can get all the comforts you need at home , you hardly give a damn about what your neighbour has . Your doctors in the UK were on BBC not long ago complaining that they are treated as slaves even with their qualifications and this is the crap you want us to go through? grin. Leave well managed hospitals and departments to go and be treated like trash? Life is too short my dear and we prefer to live and enjoy it to the fullest without all that drama. But to each it's own.

And I'm happy that you continue pitting yourself up against the lowest black SA after paying for a visa and spending so much money to come here grin. That speaks volumes about your esteem. That's like me moving to America and comparing myself to people living in ghettos or white trash, when teachers, Nurses, police officers etc are there. So you know your level and that's good.

4. You own every company in Nigeria and over 70% are still swimming in multi dimensional poverty? shocked. You are more hardworking than us yet every department manned by black SA trumps anything you run in Nigeria? grin. Mention it; your home affairs vs ours, police vs ours, health vs ours etc. So what exactly is all this hardwork going into if you're still underperforming on all indices that actually matter ? You know where the issue is : your skills are being exported to better countries while ours are serving and bettering our own nation .

Now let's go to wealth creation. Google dollar millionaires by country. You will see that SA comes up first , and now minus the percentage or the sheer numbers of white SA from our list and compare that to yours grin. You notice that we have similar numbers or even more . Now factor in population, minus whites here again and also factor in that you guys had a 30 year headstart in wealth creation......... grin. What is your conclusion?

Now let's go to middle class and poverty levels . You have more poorer people than we do ( not sheer numbers , that would be unfair to you , but ratio). Why is this when you *own* wealth? . Why do we have a higher percentage of a middle class population compared to you when you own companies and wealth if you're not underperforming?
If we had such a big population and owned** all our wealth like you, we wouldn't have such numbers of poverty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2023
You're here on a Nigerian platform venting out your bile and bitterness still looking for how to mingle with "trash" as you said. I've seen your post...mas^turb**ating on every thread where Nigerian visa issues are discussed and going on and on about Nigerians and Nigerian men. I won't tell you to leave nahhh, stay here with Nigerians, enjoy the vibe you get if not why else are you still here with the people you claim to despise yet if u've not checked daily posts to type out your bitterness, your day won't be made. You'll get the good, the bad and the ugly because that's what the world is made of and Nigerians are no exception.
We make waves for good and for bad unfortunately,you can't deny the fact. Your being here is a testament to that fact!
So I'm sure you're going to see a whole lot of Nigerians today on south african streets both the bad and the good ones, you can scream all you want but they will be there and you can do nothing about it, or better still hug the nearest transformer!
Lionessza6:

What other word or term would you use that's better than human trash to define scum that kidnaps and drugs children or bring destruction to a community? Hardworker?. You're right that as an individual or individual community we cannot stop you from exporting us your filth to us but you must also accept that you cannot stop our reaction to that and discrimination/stigmatisation and brutality that will be directed at the Nigerian community as a whole. So no more crying bitterly about xenophobia** as well. Let's all carry our crosses and keep it moving then.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2023
All sides have made valid points.
They are acknowledged.

We hope everyone has been impacted or learned by this discuss, it is now on us to act.

Lionessza6:

The fact that everyone acknowledged that Nigerians are honest and hardworking is even encouraging. Please help us spread the message to your fellow compatriot, so they can tone down the stereotypes on the genuine ones.

The ones found culpable of contravening or offences should be severely dealt with.
What i find annoying is when someone says all Nigerians are the same. That rhetoric needs to stop!

Please!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lionessza6(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Abigbo:
You're here on a Nigerian platform venting out your bile and bitterness still looking for how to mingle with "trash" as you said. I've seen your post...mas^turb**ating on every thread where Nigerian visa issues are discussed and going on and on about Nigerians and Nigerian men. I won't tell you to leave nahhh, stay here with Nigerians, enjoy the vibe you get if not why else are you still here with the people you claim to despise yet if u've not checked daily posts to type out your bitterness, your day won't be made. You'll get the good, the bad and the ugly because that's what the world is made of and Nigerians are no exception.
We make waves for good and for bad unfortunately,you can't deny the fact. Your being here is a testament to that fact!
So I'm sure you're going to see a whole lot of Nigerians today on south african streets both the bad and the good ones, you can scream all you want but they will be there and you can do nothing about it, or better still hug the nearest transformer!

LMFAO@looking at how to mingle with trash. Don't insult me, I only come to your forum to correct your whining when it comes to issues involving my home country. So I guess all Nigerians are trash then ? cheesy. You keep on repeating the samething, no new points or anything , you must be real trash lol.

Like I said, we can stomach your trash, and we hope that you too will stop bytching about your maltreatment or xenophobia ** . As you make your bed be prepared to lie on it. I guess we're done now, unless you still want to copy and paste your earlier posts as a reply ?

7 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2023
It’s giving obsessed. You are obsessed with everything Nigerian and I don’t blame you. Imagine coming to spew trash on a Nigerian platform and Nigerians are massaging your ego. You are a fool if you want to compare the reality of a country of more than 250million people with the SA that has about 60million people. If only you gave the femicide, rape, robbery and unemployment in your country this same energy!!! Is it Nigerians that are raping your girls, killing your girls? Lol , it’s the delusion for me!!!! South Africans will blame everyone for their woes except themselves. They will blame the white, blame Nigerians, very sick mentality. Good thing you don’t represent the few right thinking South Africans who I have been opportune to meet. Talking about Nigerians doctors abroad complaining about their pay, I dare you to provide the article or video. Even if it is true, it means we are very well aware of our rights and we will continue to speak up against injustice anywhere in the world.
Nigerians are not on the top 5 of list of drug peddlers or users in the world. Give it a rest!!!! Nigerians are one of the most loving, accomodating people and yet we have to deal with Idiots like you coming to a Nigerian platform to spew nonsense. You will never see a Nigerian attack another nationality without a just cause. I dare say you have never met a Nigeria selling drugs or involved in any criminality directly but rely on what the media feeds you. If you are not with a pea sized brain , you would know not only professionals can afford to travel, oh, I forgot, South Africans cannot relate. How many professionals can your country boast of? Quit playing!!!!! Even with your infrastructures , you cannot, you can never stand us. You will continue to wallow in that bitterness because guess what, all you have is your keypad and a sad life and you can’t do nothing about us being everywhere . A vile human, justifying xenophobia on a Nigerian platform!!!!!
I hate people who cannot be objective in their criticism. We will continue to speak out against criminals but it is not in your place to come here and insult a whole nation calling us drug peddlers and rapist!!! Are you mad? Other countries committing crimes will not have thesame reputation because they don’t get thesame publicity Nigerians get!!! We have seen cases where people of other nationals commit a crime and the headline will read Nigerians and others!!!! Your men are killing the women and beating the life out of them for leaving toxic relationships but no you won’t advocate against that. You won’t advocate against killing of tourist by your people but you want to come here and run your mouth, something must be wrong with you. Let’s not even dive into your economy!! Dear, let me repeat it, if the whites leave your country, you people are doomed!! Keep on worshipping them and feeding off the crumbs you get. Until then, I rest my case on this topic!!
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, let me school you as well since you've decided to take this to moronic levels.

1. How many of those nationalities have the same reputation of criminality you have , do you think any nation looking for non- slave labour would pass up an Indian and a Chinese for a Nigerian? You play too much grin.

2. Yes, we would rather be satisfied with the little we have than going around being a nuisance in every corner of the world. We know the difference between ambition and complete stupidity , and you can't seem to differentiate between the two.

3. Like I said you attract what you are. You clearly live among SA losers or very poor people , so how would you be exposed to the people you see driving to work everyday....in your world those don't exist. The only black SA you are exposed to are those you're comfortable to be around ( people you can feel better achieved around ) move out of the Hillbrow and explore SA.

3. Again comparing oranges and bananas. Who has the funds to travel out from both nations. Is the most poor and unemployed? Nope! It is people who are gainfully employed or have businesses. So answer me this; why the hell would a black SA doctor, engineer, accountant , businesses man/woman etc sell all his or properties or take up a loan to go and * hustle * overseas? What is it that they will get from the West or other African nations etc that SA doesn't already provide them ? . Is a middle class american living a better life than a black SA middle class ? Do they have access to anything we don't here ? That my dear is the reason why you don't see Westerners flooding other regions and the same is true for us. When you can get all the comforts you need at home , you hardly give a damn about what your neighbour has . Your doctors in the UK were on BBC not long ago complaining that they are treated as slaves even with their qualifications and this is the crap you want us to go through? grin. Leave well managed hospitals and departments to go and be treated like trash? Life is too short my dear and we prefer to live and enjoy it to the fullest without all that drama. But to each it's own.

And I'm happy that you continue pitting yourself up against the lowest black SA after paying for a visa and spending so much money to come here grin. That speaks volumes about your esteem. That's like me moving to America and comparing myself to people living in ghettos or white trash, when teachers, Nurses, police officers etc are there. So you know your level and that's good.

4. You own every company in Nigeria and over 70% are still swimming in multi dimensional poverty? shocked. You are more hardworking than us yet every department manned by black SA trumps anything you run in Nigeria? grin. Mention it; your home affairs vs ours, police vs ours, health vs ours etc. So what exactly is all this hardwork going into if you're still underperforming on all indices that actually matter ? You know where the issue is : your skills are being exported to better countries while ours are serving and bettering our own nation .

Now let's go to wealth creation. Google dollar millionaires by country. You will see that SA comes up first , and now minus the percentage or the sheer numbers of white SA from our list and compare that to yours grin. You notice that we have similar numbers or even more . Now factor in population, minus whites here again and also factor in that you guys had a 30 year headstart in wealth creation......... grin. What is your conclusion?

Now let's go to middle class and poverty levels . You have more poorer people than we do ( not sheer numbers , that would be unfair to you , but ratio). Why is this when you *own* wealth? . Why do we have a higher percentage of a middle class population compared to you when you own companies and wealth if you're not underperforming?
If we had such a big population and owned** all our wealth like you, we wouldn't have such numbers of poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2023
You're the trashy one bitching on every thread that doesn't concern you. , justifying xenophobia and ill treatment of people.
Same measure your ancestors got during apartheid.
Nigerians and Nigerian men are the vibe.
YOU don't have a monopoly on migration,
Nigerians will come and go where they please including your motherland and YOU can do nothing!
When you see Nigerians on the streets today going about their thing, remember my earlier advice to hug a transformer. So long dearie, keeep stewing in your hate that's only going to get your blood pressure to the roof
Lionessza6:

LMFAO@looking at how to mingle with trash. Don't insult me, I only come to your forum to correct your whining when it comes to issues involving my home country. So I guess all Nigerians are trash then ? cheesy. You keep on repeating the samething, no new points or anything , you must be real trash lol.

Like I said, we can stomach your trash, and we hope that you too will stop bytching about your maltreatment or xenophobia ** . As you make your bed be prepared to lie on it. I guess we're done now, unless you still want to copy and paste your earlier posts as a reply ?

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TheLoanGuy: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
I have to agree that it seems you're getting obsessed with Nigerians and it gives you a kind of high when you get to "rant" about us.
@Lionessza6

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
My brother, a foreigner that knows this much about another country is jobless and pathetic to say the least. Reminds me of the “bbchick” in the celebrity kdrama. There are people who are obsessed with people they look up to but instead of admitting it , they continue to spread hate while wallowing in their sad lives and getting a 1% joy from the likes they get on social media. @lioness, I understand your pain and sympathize with you. May God give you something to be happy about because this obsession with Nigerians and Nigerian news is not normal. You sound like a girl who was jolted by a Nigerian man. Girl, if you miss him, just say so because we are not him and we can’t help you if you continue to let this hate consume you.

TheLoanGuy:
I have to agree that it seems you're getting obsessed with Nigerians and it gives you a kind of high when you get to "rant" about us.
@Lionessza6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
I have been to SA three times this year, when people say, South Africans are lazy , Please what they mean by that?

where do they get the statistics from?

I am not supporting anyone, just stating the facts.

yes, the larger percentage of South Africans do menial jobs, but they are quite engaged.

or should we seek clarity on these statements for better understanding? Do you mean South African Men or the Women are lazy?

Because in the cold in major cities, i saw locals cleaning shops, sweeping the street, and working.

I have visited from Garsfontein, Jo burg, Kempton, Pretoria, Hatfield, Major centers in town, I saw a very active city filled with hustling activities.

I dont understand where that is coming from.

And you Lionessza,
Just tell us that you like Nigerians alot wink, because you are very informed than even alot of Nigerians about happenings.

Or are you just an impostor claiming South African whereas you are Nigerian?

Talk to us grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TheLoanGuy: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,uhhh....poor thing feels left out grin. You want a piece of action too don't you grin grin.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Atinukemi23:

TBH going to the embassy is better the E-Visa thing is something else, rejected twice in 2weeks, first it was yellow card certificate says it’s invalid even though it was further evidence was submitted from the Ministry of health to show it is indeed valid and it was valid online before submitting it.

So I re applied with the same certified bank statements from LAGOS branch o.

Only to come back and tell me I have submitted invalid bank statements.
Wahala wahala wahala.
I have cancelled my hotel booking I have lost interest.

I would have done the VFS I reserve an appointment but I had an emergency to travel out immediately so that fee was forfeited not refundable and you have to book another date giving 48hrs notice hence I opted for evisa.
Ig
It is what it is.
always get a reference letter when you go for bank statement.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
If anything I think we should doubt your own legitimate claim that you are a Nigerian. How can you indirectly support someone with such bigoted claims about your own people but you are quick to correct a claim about South Africans. Why didn’t you correct the notion that Nigerians are drug peddlers and the different criminal acts this individual listed. We can all do better. I hope you are never at the receiving end of this discrimination especially when you miss out on opportunities because of this stereotype. Let’s promote good image of Nigerians both home and abroad. The media is already doing enough harm. How are you different from that loud mouthed UK guy that went on BBC? Wisdom is profitable to direct, I hope we exercise wisdom in everything we say.

hunee:
I have been to SA three times this year, when people say, South Africans are lazy , Please what they mean by that?

where do they get the statistics from?

I am not supporting anyone, just stating the facts.

yes, the larger percentage of South Africans do menial jobs, but they are quite engaged.

or should we seek clarity on these statements for better understanding? Do you mean South African Men or the Women are lazy?

Because in the cold in major cities, i saw locals cleaning shops, sweeping the street, and working.

I have visited from Garsfontein, Jo burg, Kempton, Pretoria, Hatfield, Major centers in town, I saw a very active city filled with hustling activities.

I dont understand where that is coming from.

And you Lionessza,
Just tell us that you like Nigerians alot wink, because you are very informed than even alot of Nigerians about happenings.

Or are you just an impostor claiming South African whereas you are Nigerian?

Talk to us grin

6 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Beesiajao: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anniebam:
If anything I think we should doubt your own legitimate claim that you are a Nigerian. How can you indirectly support someone with such bigoted claims about your own people but you are quick to correct a claim about South Africans. Why didn’t you correct the notion that Nigerians are drug peddlers and the different criminal acts this individual listed. We can all do better. I hope you are never at the receiving end of this discrimination especially when you miss out on opportunities because of this stereotype. Let’s promote good image of Nigerians both home and abroad. The media is already doing enough harm. How are you different from that loud mouthed UK guy that went on BBC? Wisdom is profitable to direct, I hope we exercise wisdom in everything we say.

Honestly, I just shock. Taking sides with a South African, it's not like we don't tell ourselves this truth but helping them push it doesn't make sense.

The uncouth girl has been going on a spree of rants against Nigerians unhinged and the support he is giving her continues to fuel it. See her she's able to choose to claim that the lazy narrative about South Africans was by white men, as if we don't see what they do to stores, foreigners citizens and their businesses when they start their xenophobic attacks due to jealousy. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
PART 1

If you followed this conversation from a page backwards, I started off by saying I had a conversation with a lady that works with Border Management Authority (BMA) and relayed the feedbacks I got.

I didn't even add that I was defending some Nigerians that came to the office to beg when they didn't allow them travel with expired visas.

When you are referencing, you don't make comparisons, you state your point and make them clear.

That is the essence of a debate. It is supposed to be educative , engaging and informative. If the parties decides to exchange words, that is left for them because i did state it clear that whilst we are engaging ourselves, we remain courteous.

We don't have to get personal or emotional about what is already known, we are supposed to take charge of that situation.

Crisis management, damage control, Yes, It is ok.

Emdee was a loose talker, he sold himself directly to the media and guess what, that interview was a paid one.

No sane person will face camera and say those things. It is not the same here.

The essence of this conversation is for everyone to be alive, awake and in the light of the re occuring events, possibly we can re align, and open a conversation to allay these concerns.

How else do we talk about a matter of national interest which is terribly affecting every honest Nigerian.

In the open or behind cameras?

Atleast, the lady from South Africa has spoken her mind and the community she represents.

It is signal for us to thread carefully since we now how they feel and their thoughts about Nigerians.

I am not even one to be told to Promote Nigeria. I do that effortlessly.

Please let us maintain the essence of this conversation which is to inform, educative and enlighten readers on the need to do better outside their motherland.

PART 2

Make una dey calm down.

This is a debate , everyone is expected to air their opinions on issues as they deem fit freely and expressly with courtesy.

Supporting a South African or Nigerian is not even the issue.

That feedback was sent to calm the tension amongst respondents.

Una expect me to support what is not known Or the one that is known?

Who does not know here that Drug Peddling is hot in these regions Or Na Matter of Cultism or Illegal Migration (Unfortunately, I will not support any irrespective of my nationality)

I will gladly announce to all Parties that this session has ended.

Further debates or arguments are at your own discretion, anything that comes out of it, you are on your own.

Above all, when we argue , we should try to avoid making use of insulting and harsh words, this is something I find very unpleasant about this platform.

I think we can do better irrespective of our tribal or cultural differences.

God Bless Africa , Federal Republic of Nigeria and South Africa.

Make everybody rest now abeg.

Goodevening My People.

[END]

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Very mature response.

The message is well understood.
hunee:
PART 1

If you followed this conversation from a page backwards, I started off by saying I had a conversation with a lady that works with Border Management Authority (BMA) and relayed the feedbacks I got.

I didn't even add that I was defending some Nigerians that came to the office to beg when they didn't allow them travel with expired visas.

When you are referencing, you don't make comparisons, you state your point and make them clear.

That is the essence of a debate. It is supposed to be educative , engaging and informative. If the parties decides to exchange words, that is left for them because i did state it clear that whilst we are engaging ourselves, we remain courteous.

We don't have to get personal or emotional about what is already known, we are supposed to take charge of that situation.

Crisis management, damage control, Yes, It is ok.

Emdee was a loose talker, he sold himself directly to the media and guess what, that interview was a paid one.

No sane person will face camera and say those things. It is not the same here.

The essence of this conversation is for everyone to be alive, awake and in the light of the re occuring events, possibly we can re align, and open a conversation to allay these concerns.

How else do we talk about a matter of national interest which is terribly affecting every honest Nigerian.

In the open or behind cameras?

Atleast, the lady from South Africa has spoken her mind and the community she represents.

It is signal for us to thread carefully since we now how they feel and their thoughts about Nigerians.

I am not even one to be told to Promote Nigeria. I do that effortlessly.

Please let us maintain the essence of this conversation which is to inform, educative and enlighten readers on the need to do better outside their motherland.

PART 2

Make una dey calm down.

This is a debate , everyone is expected to air their opinions on issues as they deem fit freely and expressly with courtesy.

Supporting a South African or Nigerian is not even the issue.

That feedback was sent to calm the tension amongst respondents.

Una expect me to support what is not known Or the one that is known?

Who does not know here that Drug Peddling is hot in these regions Or Na Matter of Cultism or Illegal Migration (Unfortunately, I will not support any irrespective of my nationality)

I will gladly announce to all Parties that this session has ended.

Further debates or arguments are at your own discretion, anything that comes out of it, you are on your own.

Above all, when we argue , we should try to avoid making use of insulting and harsh words, this is something I find very unpleasant about this platform.

I think we can do better irrespective of our tribal or cultural differences.

God Bless Africa , Federal Republic of Nigeria and South Africa.

Make everybody rest now abeg.

Goodevening My People.

[END]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Beesiajao: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's not my problem that your knowledge of SA is superficial at best even though you live here .
You are mad because even though you're in SA your exposure to South Africa is as limited as that of a Nigerian in Nigeria , your only talking points are the usual white people * ...Hiv** ...lazy*** . And you're shook that I can go as deep as the Biafran war which would immediately scatter your whole Nigerian team here if I wanted to take it there grin. Knowledge is power. Travelling alone doesn't make you knowledgeable, it can still leave you as superficial and empty as you were if you don't open yourself up to learning. You probably know nothing about SA politics and why things are currently messy even though you're here . But guess what I know a lot more about the cash -cow of Africa ( Nigeria) because it is good business to study your country trends. When trailers carrying tomatoes and other produce from the North can't enter the East because of unknown gunmen and other stupid poverty enhancing protests , I want to know about it and where else the Igbos will source these products from.

When Nigeria closes its land borders with Benin which affects importation into Nigeria from the ports of Benin . And petroleum exports to benin from Nigeria, I want to know about it. If Northeners decide to take their beef to Cameroon instead of the South, I want to know whether the Southern Nigerians will panick , jubilate or not care because they will replace them with imports , and where will they be importing from ?. I want to know the forests where illegal oil bankering takes place in the Niger delta, and how they illegally transport the refined petroleum products via the river into Benin republic and how much everyone is making in that value chain ?.

I want to know if the bandit war between some Fulani and Hausa villages will become more widespread and therefore affect food production in the North and subsequently shortages all over Nigeria ? How important are these two groups of Northerners to Nigerian food production, this I want to know. I want to know if the lagos indigenisation policy will actually be approved and if so , how will it affect the Igbo vs Yoruba relations, will there be sabotages in trade ......as in the imports. And is it possible that the mass Igbo importers will be pushed aside in favour of new blood, including foreign players?

You think you have all these foreigners on this forum because they're obsessed with you ? cheesy. You guys have eyes but lack vision .
Just see how excited you are talking about tribal conflicts in Nigeria, almost like a they handed a lollipop to a toddler. Despite what you think, reading the news of happenings in Nigeria and the thoughts of largely bigoted Nigerians on here (who mirror what you craze for), it is not the reality.
It is not strange that the things that interests you are conflict related.

"I want to know...."
"I want to know...."
"So I can gloat about it to my people and feel good about myself"

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
When you are tired, you will rest.

Lionessza6:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's not my problem that your knowledge of SA is superficial at best even though you live here .
You are mad because even though you're in SA your exposure to South Africa is as limited as that of a Nigerian in Nigeria , your only talking points are the usual white people * ...Hiv** ...lazy*** . And you're shook that I can go as deep as the Biafran war which would immediately scatter your whole Nigerian team here if I wanted to take it there grin. Knowledge is power. Travelling alone doesn't make you knowledgeable, it can still leave you as superficial and empty as you were if you don't open yourself up to learning. You probably know nothing about SA politics and why things are currently messy even though you're here . But guess what I know a lot more about the cash -cow of Africa ( Nigeria) because it is good business to study your country trends. When trailers carrying tomatoes and other produce from the North can't enter the East because of unknown gunmen and other stupid poverty enhancing protests , I want to know about it and where else the Igbos will source these products from.

When Nigeria closes its land borders with Benin which affects importation into Nigeria from the ports of Benin . And petroleum exports to benin from Nigeria, I want to know about it. If Northeners decide to take their beef to Cameroon instead of the South, I want to know whether the Southern Nigerians will panick , jubilate or not care because they will replace them with imports , and where will they be importing from ?. I want to know the forests where illegal oil bankering takes place in the Niger delta, and how they illegally transport the refined petroleum products via the river into Benin republic and how much everyone is making in that value chain ?.

I want to know if the bandit war between some Fulani and Hausa villages will become more widespread and therefore affect food production in the North and subsequently shortages all over Nigeria ? How important are these two groups of Northerners to Nigerian food production, this I want to know. I want to know if the lagos indigenization policy will actually be approved and if so , how will it affect the Igbo vs Yoruba relations, will there be sabotages in trade ......as in the imports. And is it possible that the mass Igbo importers will be pushed aside in favour of new blood, including foreign players?

You think you have all these foreigners on this forum because they're obsessed with you or are interested in actually migling with you ? cheesy. Trolling and engaging might just be a stress reliever, a way to catch some cruise, just saying grin. You guys have eyes but lack vision . The underdevelopment of your country is an opportunity and its unregulated industries make it a good place to be "obsessed" about . We're not all fascinated by tall shiny buildings and light you know? grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lionessza6:

To hell with you for calling Nigeria a poverty country. Your country is only developed because white people control your country. You SA people are born to live in the forest to play with wild animals. Let’s talk about the high way robbery and killings in your country. Your men don’t respect women but always blaming Nigerians for your misfortunes. Too many rapist and lazy people waiting for Nigeria to buy champagne at the club so Dey can famz. Bunch of idiots and boot lickers. Most successful youths in SA are either forex scammer renting flashy cars to deceive the gullible Zulu. Forget what the media feed you on TV Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa and not a poverty country like you claim it to be. I personally travel to your country to spend money indirectly helping your economy so they can pay your grand parents pension.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KingCold: 5:56am On Jul 27, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:

To hell with you for calling Nigeria a poverty country. Your country is only developed because white people control your country. You SA people are born to live in the bush and play with wild animals. Let’s talk about the high way robbery and killings in your country. Your men don’t respect women but always blaming Nigerians for your misfortunes. Too many rapist and lazy people waiting for Nigeria to buy champagne at the club so Dey can famz. Bunch of idiots and boot lickers. Most successful youths in SA are either forex scammer renting flashy cars to deceive the gullible Zulu. Forget what the media feed you on TV Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa and not a poverty country like you claim it to be. I personally travel to your country to spend money indirectly helping your economy so they can pay your grand parents pension.
Delete this BS, she will chew you alive cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (917) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.